Check Groestlcoin price

I warned you 2x times today..

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/x/Qx9ouR3F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck this shit is going to crash isnt it? Went all in at 4k but I am scared

i went all in at 3200 and literally 5 minutes later it was at 4k and it's not slowing down on the way to 5k. thank you Veeky Forums

Every single time I go all in on a mooning coin it crashes immediately, everytime I hesitate it keeps fucking going

That shit is insane

i'm watching it like a hawk and have been burned a few PnD before. Pick a safe number and get out with some good gains is my advice.

And there it goes... It's over guys

watch this reach $1 MAX

NOW THIS IS A MOON

its over

that 5k candle fucked it up, but don't dump for under 4500. it will rally

Some of us are born lukcy, some are born unlucky.

got a feeling this is going to be played just like VTC but at 10x speed

could you please let me know what coin is being tomorrow?

being pumped**

>woke up, saw this at 3k already mooned 100%
>tell myself not to FOMO, don't trade on emotion
>goes up to 5k

Literally why is my life like this.

shoulda just thrown a little money at it just to calm down that fomo AHAHAHA

Also 5k the phycilogical level, people will probably sell and take profits at that sats, my bet is it'll go past that though

yea you don't have to go all in man. you can put like 10% in it. even if it goes below 50% of where you bought, you're only down 5% overall.

same things happens to me every day.
made a nice 20% on this one tho

>phycilogical

I started coming to Veeky Forums a week ago.. I just saw the comparison between VTC and GRS with a diagram someone posted on reddit and inferred the price action would be the same.

4th wave incoming! Get in faggggggggs!

its startin again

I think next wave is going to ~7000 sat. Previous high.

>mfw I buy at ATH
>I sell at loss
>Buy back in and try to ride the wave to recoup losses
>an even lower floor gets established
>panic sell because the downward trend doesn't stop
>fucking skyrockets again for no reason

I want to die

same

>Don't want to get burned again
>watch prices anyway
>See what looks like a good entry point, but decide otherwise to be safe
>moons again
>fomo in at breaking point
>even more losses

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my philosophy is if i make 2 trade losses in a row, i stop and go do something else for few hours and come back. Because with past experience, the 3rd trade where you're beyond frustrated at this point is where you make the worst trade.

>It's starting again
Idk, it's just bouncing on the .382 fib level, watch out, looks strong though

Dont think about what you could have done better. Learn from mistakes

Tip 1 - when you buy, dont do a market order, do a limit order. This prevents paying for a higher price than expected. Google slippage.

Tip 2 - Dont buy a coin you dont trust at all. When you buy a coin you have to be prepared for strong pullbacks. Dont forget many NEO hodlers sat through a 75% dip before getting >40x gains.

yea this definitely has more momentum than blocktix did yesterday. I wouldn't put another rally later out of question yet.

I'm watching this coin because it's literally the ONLY other coin that's doing something today.

When it hits top gain in bittrex you know we are in for a party

this is also why I think there could be another rally. not much activity in other coins so capital could concentrate onto this coin.

If you bought too high and thinking should i sell or not, the resistance level to look for is 3890 (the bottom of the last dip). It it dips below, then it's going to go down further and it could go back up later but that's not really a sure thing.

But if 3890 holds and you start seeing price creep up again, strong chance there is another leg to this.

tradingview.com/x/Qx9ouR3F/

I have been trying to add positions at ~3900, fucking buy order alwaysdoesnt execute by a few sats

burgers are getting off work soon, it will rally. happens every time

lol burgers?

burgers = Americans

because americans are so fat and live primarily on hamburgers

>was up almost 15%
>now lost 15%

SOMEONE PUMP THIS BACK UP AGAIN

great buying opportunity, I didnt get the full dip, got in ~ 3900

watching people panic sell then watching it pump back up, you just know so many people are kicking themselves.

think you bought a bit too high, but that's just my opinion. i could be wrong.

there is this youtuber with a channel called "coin mastery", he said once, when the prices goes up very fast, the price tends to correct to those levels. Just what is happening on ~3800 sats

stabilizing around 3800, new wave incoming

thats called a bull trap you faggot

Yes it was a bit too high, but after 30 min of seeing my buy order at ~3800 not execute by very little I chased the price a bit. I will scalp it in the ~4500. Had bought a reasonable amount at ~2650 sat so I dont mind

>great buying opportunity
I all in'd at 4.4k

same

h-haha
fucking retard

I think its going back... I would put a sell order at 55000-6900 sat before going to sleep, to make sure you wont be holding too heavy bags when you wake up the next day.

Me too. I got out of COSS at a 20% loss then went into GRS at 4.2k and now I'm losing 20% here too. I'm ready to die.

Shitcoin or is this something that's worth the time for investment

this is VTC cousin, ASIC resistante PoW coin that was close to ATL

If you're lucky, it will go back to 4.4k, try to get the best price to get out, I don't think this will moon more anytime soon.

i hope you're trolling, COSS is in for a pump in the next ~24-48 hours you fucking autism

if you're a short term trader like me this is absolutely a great coin to look at. favorable conditions right now for another cycle to start so i'm definitely looking at this.

Also, the depth chart for GRS while it's correcting looks much better than TIX that got pumped yesterday

As for long term and fundamentals? no clue.

I'm not trolling. I got sick of seeing it around 1600 sats so I got out at a loss. And I'm betting that pump you're talking about won't happen. If GRS pumps to 5k-6k I'll get out and back into COSS.

Does anyone know if the bittrex biggest gain/volume coins reset at midnight GMT or does it calculate exactly 24h before? Would be great if this continued in top gainer of bitterex for the weekend..

it seems you were right and I was wrong. there seems to be enough buying pressure for this level to hold. but it could dip lower (but will probably go back up past your entry level in a bit). and it calculates 24 hr prior

If you don't buy this dip at 3800 there is no hope for you in crypto

Well, if thats true, I guess not much hope in trading in general. Isn't this a bull flag/ABCD pattern (goes up quick, corrects a bit, expected to go up again)?

everytime i want to know whos the fuck buying on this top lol

coss is taking off right now, someone just bought upto 42k on coss.io in one shot, hope you figured out your timing/rebuy schedule or you gonna miss this one too

I will miss it for sure, I hate ether delta.

I lost a lot already and I don't want to lose more by panicking. I'll wait out the night to see if GRS jumps back up. If it does, I'll sell from 5k to 6k (if it reaches that, if it doesn't I'll be happy to break even). Then I'll wait COSS to inevitably go a bit down again and buy into it. I'm also holding VTC and I might sell half of that and go into COSS.

Time to pull out when you see posts like this..

whales who think this coin is gonna keep going up

what is considered a whale for a coin of this size?

Better than vtc

this was exactly what made me look into the coin 10h ago, and decide to buy it.

Damn, I was planning on swing trading this coin today but this graph makes it seem like a real viable hold candidate.
Thanks for posting.

worst thing this has is its name, it comes from the mining algorithm it uses, its very bad.

~50 BTC of risk capital approx.

yes but capital to play in GRS is only a small part of your total small coin portfolio... If you have 2 BTC or even 1 BTC in GRS you are already a whale I would say. look at the order book. I have almost 0.1 BTC in GRS

well i didn't say they'd necessarily put it all in GRS. even a few BTC is enough to make this coin spike in price.

so now u know what a 061fibo lvl bull trap is in crypto so u learnd something

From the GRS discord channel:
BCG came and people discoverd that is has the same qualities as VTC
But then not premined and ASIC resistent
Then people started looking for more ASIC resistent coins and came to GRS
VTC has a great dev team and now people are seeing that GRS has developed a lot further then VTC
Then this list came with GRS
First coin with SegWit
Only coin that has succesfully ported Bitcoin Armory
Only coin that have over 40 Electrum servers.
One of the few coins that have a Ubuntu PPA available
One of the few coins that is officially maintained by the Bitcoin Debian packaging team
Only coin that has succesfully ported Multibit HD
We have 10 different Android wallets. Most struggle to have just 1.
We have 9 different Blackberry wallets. Most dont have any.
One of the few coins that have an ios wallet
We have over 10 different desktop wallets
Only coin that has ported Samourai and thus succesfully implemented BIP147. You can work with payment channels with Groestlcoin.
One of the few coins where you can play with OP_HOLD, RBF and other new features
Only coin that has ported electrum client to java
One of the few coins that has ported rushwallet.com
Only coin with over 100 repositories with developed work.
Only coin that is capable of sending GRS over SMS
Only coin that has wallets which can use NFC tags as encryption key.
Only coin that has ported Msigna.
Only coin that has ported sentinel.
Only coin that is still being compiled with Visual Studio (like Satoshi himself did)
We got now also 2 ios wallets
We got 1 more android and 1 more blackberry wallet
We have a working testnet
We got a testnet android and blackberry wallet
We got a chrome os wallet
We got 2 new webwallets
We got tor support for our electrum since january 2017
We got 40 tor servers
VTC jumped from 0.60 usd to 4usd in two weeks (my guess is partially thanks to the btc fork)
GRS is now only 0.12usd
And all these have SW, LN and AS