Why don't people want to accept that Muslim Arabs invented coffee?

>The earliest credible evidence of coffee-drinking or knowledge of the coffee tree appears in the middle of the 15th century in the accounts of Ahmed al-Ghaffar in Yemen.[5] It was here in Arabia that coffee seeds were first roasted and brewed, in a similar way to how it is now prepared. Coffee was used by Sufi circles to stay awake for their religious rituals.[18]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YemQ0rxp8dM
youtube.com/watch?v=IcB_8suoscQ
youtu.be/Ld2mycxaRmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because coffee is fucking gross and only weak, dependent faggots who can't just power through their work drink it

Tea's better and has been around for much longer.

I didn't know there were even people denying such a thing.

Because nobody gives a shit

Nobody denies this you baiting faggot.

It's an Oromo discovery (the bean) and an Arab invention (the process of roasting, grinding and seeping). If you wanted to be an autistic faggot then you could trace the individual formats of coffee (espresso, au lait, kahvesi, etc) to individual cultures but the origins of coffee are universally accepted.

Only queers drink tea

only soyboys drink coffee

Not gonna lie, I thought coffee was an Ethiopian thing. Then again I know fuck all about coffee.

Because that means the entire west has been blacked

Tea > coffee

>Not enjoying a Swedish cold brew vegan soy latte
Absolute pleb taste
youtube.com/watch?v=YemQ0rxp8dM

Lel, sounds like you are insecure about having a manchild palate.

t. 15 years old

Wasn't coffee an ethiopian thing first before trickling down to yemen ?

>Starbucks
>coffee
youtube.com/watch?v=IcB_8suoscQ

You're as much of a faggot as any flannel wearing, whey laté drinking bitchboi. Anyone who's pretentious because they don't drink Starbucks is just as bad as anyone who is pretentious because they do drink Starbucks.

ditto

Sure. Arabs invented coffee. I don't give a flying fuck.

The word "coffee" ultimately comes from Arabic 'qahwa'. In eastern Africa it's referred to as bun.
In Ethiopia and Sudan they prepare it similarly in a clay coffee pot.
Frankincense is burned in a censer when it's served.
youtu.be/Ld2mycxaRmA

>flannel wearing
Literally what's wrong with flannel? It's all I wear. At least it's not a Rick and Morty T-shirt, huh? Or some other dumb T-shirt.

>Yf about all the gross looking concoctions and elixiers people might have made before the discovery of coffee which probably survived as modern hangover cures.
>Implying ancients didn't indulge in lots of other beverages like wine, mead, bhang, and tea.

>ethnic group invented a plant

I thought it was ethiopia, but I don't think anyone deny anything to arab. Mostly nobody care about who discovered coffee.

yes that is how domestication works

Arabs, South Semites, eastern Africans but Arabs are probably accreditable of having made it known to the wider world.

>semites
You're saying coffee is a Jewish conspiracy?

It was originally discovered there but the Arab incursions is what made it spread across Eurasia.

This. People nowadays say "I can't wake up in the morning without coffee" with pride. Besides, eating an apple in the morning gives you more energy than a cup of coffee.

However, I read somewhere that coffee was partly responsible for European civilisation moving forward in the 17th and 18th century because up until then people in Europe drank beer for breakfast, lunch and dinner because that was the only way to get clean water. This meant that everyone was perpetually drunk and couldn't get any serious intellectual work done.

This point is irrelevant today as we have easy access to clean water, fruits, tea, etc. rendering coffee unnecessary.

Ethiopians didn't know you could drink it

What did they do with it? Smoke it?

They ate the beans

Hebrew is a Northwest Semitic language therefore they are excluded don't forget the six million goy.

They didn't rape them?

Arabs may have discovered coffee but Ottoman Turks were the ones to introduce it to Europe.

Only the Italian beans.

Muslim arabs also had the good sense of castrating their nigger slaves, unlike the whites that had sex with them.

*castrate

The beer people drank for hydration was so low alcohol content it was impossible to get drunk on, as it wouldnt even hydrate at higher content levels

What is the history of beer? Where did it originate and how did it get so strong if it was really drunk (as the Chinese drank their tea at times) at very weak strength

>

Widespread use of Alcoholic bewerages coincide with the emergence of agriculture as communities grew in size and people figured out fermentation

There must have been a point where traditional drinks were industrialized. There's no brand of beer that's been around for 500+ years?

Coffee is great but going down on the ground for ten pushups would wake up anyone just as well. Get the blood throwing through your system. People who are dependent on coffee have exchanged an active body full of energy for an outer stimulant and that's a shame.

Widespread alcohol use became prevalent in Europe due to the black plague. People couldn't drink water, it wasn't sterile so it heeded to be distilled.
After the back plague people didn't need to drink beer for hydration, so they started to make it stronger as it was no longer a survival drink, but a good time drink.

There are many beer brands older than 500 years. Weihenstephaner is almost a thousand

I don't have trouble accepting that, it's just that Arabs like to add that little factoid into a list of bullshit claims about how Arabs invented everything.

>people in Europe drank beer for breakfast, lunch and dinner because that was the only way to get clean water. This meant that everyone was perpetually drunk and couldn't get any serious intellectual work done.
Hahahah, this is more retarded than the "you can't reach Sardinia by boat" post.

How so? You can make an alcoholic beverage with a very low percentage. I live in Utah, trust me. I know.

Water was always the primary drink. Stop spreading this urban legend bullshit on a history board.

No it wasn't. You stop spreading urban legend bullshit in a history board.

Homo superiority confirmed

> The idea that beer was consumed more commonly than water during medieval times is a myth. Water was cheaper than beer, and towns/villages were built close to sources of fresh water such as rivers, springs, and wells to facilitate easy access to the resource.

Brits will never be as masculine as coffee drinkers like Swedes and French and Brazilians. Those are the most manly people on earth and they drink more coffee

>beverages such as beer became a way to transport a nutritional food stuff as well as a source of safe liquid refreshment. There was an old adage "...the water can kill you but the beer won't."
Green text sources are fun, yeah?

>dinersjournal
lmao, retard

Water supply sanitation was a thing since ancient times. And I don't need to bother wasting time looking for a credible source to disprove a ridiculous myth that is claimed out of the blue.

>swedes
>french
>brazilians
Yikes. Maybe the phrase should be coffeeboy instead of soyboy

Idk, my source was just as good as yours. C'est la vie I suppose.

>This is what Veeky Forumstards actually believe

>10 pushups
>Veeky Forums
>adding physical activity to largely sedentary lifestyle isn't going to help you get energetic

>Okay, Blighty my lad
>You have two choices
>You can represent her Majesty the Queen by drinking tea, the patrician drink that we popularised through our conquest and world dominatino
>Or you can act like the rest of the continental plebs and drink skinny soy lattes made by bright mulatto girls and men with thick-rimmed glasses and beards

>British think they have "tea culture" because they drink it in breakfast and meme "tea time."
>Meanwhile it's literally water for Chinks who carry thermoses of the fucking stuff.

Only true of Northern China and bits of the South.

Taiwan is into bubble tea faggotry and the soyboy maid-raised youth of Hong Kong are into western coffee trends.

>maid-raised youth of Hong Kong
wat
do tell more

Hong Cuck families leave raising their children to Indonesian or Filipino maids because they both have careers.

To be fair, same shit is going on in Mainland China, except without a maid. In the provinces its usually the grandparents who take care of them. In the cities no such thing but parents at least try to spend time with their kids.

jesus christ
like, i get leaving them to the grandparents since my parents did the same
but leaving them to a stranger is something i cant wrap my head around

Because wh*teoids think they invented everything