Do something you shit-token

Wdf is this ERC piece of crap doing, is it gonna fall back to 7$ ?

> no product
> no roadmap
> another partnership announced
> jun on Twitter complains of fake partnerships

What do you expect user?

Be patient faggot, now alts are going up until after the next fork, these past 2 months have been nuts, first BCH, China Fud, BTG and now Segwitx2, this going was doing nicely, going up $2 every week until the China fud happened and weve been in limbo ever since.

it will go lower than that, i would not touch that coin the next 2 months.. look at that roadmap

Below $5 come Jan 18
These fucks won't have anything of benefit to their shitcoin hodlers for a long time.

Potential asian spike tonight though?
due to roadmap and all the sheeet

I have been telling people this team is nothing more than viral marketers who had to struggle with the erc20 token guide because they dont have a single developer on their team. Of course I was bombarded by the fanboys defending their religion but there really is no hope for some people. Vapourware. Good job if you saw the light and sold. Next stop $1.

ALTs won't be going up once btc dumps. The pairings might but not the dollar value.
Zoom out, this will goto 5.8usd and at worst 3.4

It's fucking hilarious how the alt with an actual business behind it making partnerships with actual banks in SEA is receiving this much fud.

While you look at shit like LINK and ARK run by no-name potheads as the coin of choice.

Please continue to dump into 2018, I'm almost at 2k OMG and want to be in the clear for staking.

No. There was nothing in that roadmap except vacuous bullshit.

Another pic at google would have stimulated the price more.

I dumped. Fuck that shitcoin never touching it again.

Link is the new sigt, being saying it for months, people who have been on Veeky Forums longer than 6 months and/or arent 15 years olds playing with pocket money know this
>viral marketers
the only thing this team has done wrong is its marketing, jun shouldnt be allowed anywhere near social media.
yeah, was literally a history of a chinese board game.

still holding, kek.

Worst. Coin. Ever.

Oh wait?

It's not even a coin. -.-

b-but m-money skelly

Kek

Anyone else hate jun?

The road map.... I was really looking forward to it but after reading it... This project is beyond retarded. Going to be a loooooong hold

Hopefully we get some action sometime in Q4 when the wallet comes out

You are supposed to release the road map at the start of the project... not after 4 months of pumping your erc token up. Absolute state of it.

Its an ERC token there already is wallets. ABSOLUTELY DELUDED.

The absolute state.

I realize I'm talking to either FUDsters or literal teenagers here, and I seriously wish I could find some better place to discuss crypto but...

OMG has proprietary technology that they are not even going to give a whiff about to anyone else.

This is smart.

They also have an unruly fanbase that is seething for some pump action, so they decided to release a Japanese word salad of a roadmap.

This is dumb.

Anyone not all in OMG is beyond retarded, but they definitely should reassess their marketing decisions.

Hope you're right, I'm balls deep

Dont be stupid. All it takes is one simple google search to find out what im talking about

I dislike both of them, especially the manlet.

seriously... I just wish they would start presenting something real... there has been so many words etc. and we give them 700 Million $ in precash because we like those words... just give us something to hold on to. A little bit to let me know I am not falling for a meme

Attempting to pass that off as a roadmap won't fill too many with confidence.

Bought 120 of this shit when it was 7.30
If it doesn't go up I'm killing myself

And you didn't sell at $8?

wow.

MACD looks good. I think it's going to rebound now

They posted their roadmap today

>A little bit to let me know I am not falling for a meme
There's quite a bit of that if you actually read for yourself. Why do you think this pumped to begin with

Can't this shit go higher than that?
Should I sell next time it hits 8?

All I am gonna say on this topic is Antshares.