COSS, Crypto One Stop Shop

we're running out of time!!!

Some here too busy calling COSS a shitcoin to realize it's going to at least $2 - $3 by EoY.
Oh well. Stay poor I guess, don't know what else to say. It's too bad, though. Not everyone who posts about coins that have a good future here are shilling. Maybe we are just trying to help out our fellow Veeky Forums friends.

kek, why would he announce something like that? you bagholders are getting desperate

this is retarded but either way COSS is going up

im accumulating, at about 70k so far, don't care what it does in the short term im continuing to buy and hold for the mid to long term

HAHAHAHAHA I sold this shitcoin but at a profit, good thing I got out. thanks COSS!!

Someone talk to me about revenue sharing. What do the payouts look like? And how often? How do they scale with COSS held?

the payouts are based on total volume on the COSS.IO exchange, which is currently really low since it's a new exchange and still being improved.

Dividends are 50% of the transaction fees, paid out every week. It's based on your fraction of COSS holdings compared to the total supply of COSS.

When I had ~20k COSS I was getting like $5 worth of dividends a week (roughly, it's in assorted crypto so hard to be exact) but have since bought more COSS.

This is one where its medium risk and extremely high reward potential. If the devs improve their exchange and do things to bring in huge amounts of traffic it'll cause the trade volume to go up, which will cause dividend payouts to increase, which will cause COSS price to increase. Something like 20-50x is very possible. Of course if the devs suck ass and don't do anything this will stagnate and slowly bleed. It just depends how they handle things over the next few months.

it didnt fall behind 9 cent because i bought everything till 9.5 up all time

well you're smart for doing it

like i said though even if it does drop to 9, 8, 7 cents whatever I don't care at all, I'm holding for at least a few months, 3-12 months minimum for me

Holy shit someone just bought all the way up to 42k vs eth on the coss exchange. Moon incoming.

Fuck where is my spacesuit

McAfee's nephew delivers!!!

You can still buy some for 34k on ED if you have any money on there right now. Won't last long though.

McAfee is putting up some fat walls right now.

My portfolio is 50% coss right now so maybe I shouldn't buy more.
Waiting to see some huge green dildos soon.

the man, the myth, the legend!

i dont really get why it fell anyway. i bought in ico and before the payout was even working there was this sellout. but was fine, at least i could accumulate half a million coss now

LOL LOL LOL I literally got out of COSS at a 20% loss 1 hour ago. Why am I so retarded? Why does this happen to me??? I'm comforting myself because I'm just a beginner in this world but fuck this shit I got burned.

What was the ico price?
I just threw 200usd at it, not expecting a lot.
At this point I'm happy if it doesn't tank -200% in the next few days.

I forgot to add: the total supply is kinda lo wish that's why I decided to throw my money at this one.

I was gonna buy $500 worth of coss yesterday. Should I still do it bros?

i'm still buying at this price, it's cheap even compared to a week ago

like i said above, this is a medium risk/very high reward investment. all it takes is some good news for the coss exchange for this to moon

This Is satoshis’ non binary step-thing. We are buying a like 1 billionish funfair coin. You have been warned fagits

i was lucky to buy yesterday more for my bag, this is a 9 to 12 month hold until the exchange matures in development and volume/users

News?

Can anyone explain to me how its dividends works? If I follow the staking info from here /coss-token-based-fee-split-allocation-tutorial do I simply get the miniscule (kek) dividends onto my account?

bump

here ya right now the dividends are minuscule because it's based on exchange trade volume, but that's why we're buying up cheap COSS, if the exchange volume moons the dividends/coin price will moon as well.

and ya every week it's added to your COSS.IO account, you can take some of the more obscure altcoins paid out in ETH as well.

If I hold the COSS on my wallet on the exchange, will I still get the dividends?

> you can take some of the more obscure altcoins paid out in ETH as well.
how do i do this?
also i'm implying that my coss stack is very insignificant hence the miniscule dividends but yeah

btw, is it better if i keep it on MEW or on the exchange? seems like there is a 0.01 eth fee for doing it on MEW. is that a one time thing or am i seriously paying more than what I am getting

Maybe that's just the gas cost to transfer it to MEW? If you aren't getting significant payouts then it's probabky best to let it stack up on the exchange and transfer when you have a nontrivial chunk.

ya ofc you get dividends if its on the COSS exchange (not on other exchanges tho)

the way it works is you get dividends based on the fees, paid in whatever crypto was charged a fee. So if someone sells some fucking FUCKcoin you get like 0.000000683 FUCKcoin or w/e. But you have the option of converting most of these types to ETH, for free I believe.

Yea there is a fee to send to your MEW, so you wouldn't want to send tiny amounts each week or the fee you pay might be almost as much as the dividend in some cases. Instead tho you can just save up the payouts on COSS.IO and after a few months you could send them all to MEW in one batch and you'd only pay the single fee.

I'm upto 70k coss now (and plan to buy more, at least upto 100k) and even then I plan to accumulate some of the dividends on the exchange before sending to MEW, I'll probably send every month or so, will have to figure out later

"Make sure you have at least 0.01 ETH in your Ethereum wallet before starting the procedure. You need ETH to pay for the blockchain transaction fees"

it say that on the tutorial. kinda annoying leaving it on the exchange, gonna ask around on reddit first about the fee before doing so

How much do I get every week for hodling?

Oh ok, you only pay that 0.01 ETH fee when you "redeem" the shit you get from staking onto your MEW wallet, otherwise it stays on your account in the exchange. Did I get that right?

you guys are fucking delusional

I hate to beg, but I really need to get in on this COSS train, and I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

I've got the lowest sell order in play for ZEN/BTC on COSS right now. It's a super small amount - only 3 ZEN, but volume is so damn low there I can't sell it. As soon as it sells, I'm going in on COSS.

If any anons have some BTC spare to throw at that sell order, it'd be super appreciated.

yes

about 2 cents for every $1000

alright, posted on r/cossio anyway but im expecting the same answer. thanks

why would he invest in COSS when he is launching a coin named after himself soon?

I've gotten 2 drops so far. If the trend doesn't change, it's a ~6.5% annual return, not factoring in the crypto market rising or falling in general. For how low the volume on this exchange is, that's good enough for me.

This is correct, but with one addition. The merchant payment gateway profits are also shared with COSS holders. This is separate (and in addition to) the exchange profits.

because he likes making money

right, forgot to mention the merchant payment gateway, dividends from the fees on that too.

>MCAFEE COIN launcing soon
>buying other alts

pretty fishy

its only fishy if COSS is a direct competitor of MCAFEECOIN

it would be like calling Bill Gates fishy for buying Ford Motor stock

mcafee will be so fuckin rich in a few years. i can not believe how media talks about him then because now they kinda see him as a drugclown