The Constitution is like 300 years old, wouldn't it be common sense to ditch it...

The Constitution is like 300 years old, wouldn't it be common sense to ditch it? People had different values and ideas back then. Nowadays it seems to cause more bad than good.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/come-to-brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice teen thread

>having constitutions
>not having a monarch with mandate from God

>Ditch it

And replace with what?

>is like 300 years old

Part of it are (less than 300 years) old, but it contains methods by which it can be updated and amended, which has happened repeatedly. So much of it is more recent, and any of it can be updated at any time

It's explicitly designed to be changed with the passage of time. What purpose would there be in getting rid of it?

>getting rid of the constitution, therby outright trashing out entire republican system, just because its old

>wouldn't it be a good idea to ditch it
The whole purpose of it was to protect Americans rights from tyrants trying to control them.
Say what you want about America but it is the freest country in the world.

The American constitution is unironically one of the greatest documents ever written.
t. non-american

no
what parts do you not like about it, the part that says I can own a gun? Nigger, your state has the right to make that shit illegal

Yeah we should apparently make it even more primitive since, as things currently stand, people are already too stupid to comprehend what it says.

>>cause more bad then good.
If you're so bothered by people having rights why don't you move to north korea or some shit?

This, but I'm biased since I'm a massive ameriboo.

>open /his
>this is the first post I lay my eyes on
every time i think there can't be a stupider post, something like this shows up.

SHALL

NOT

Maybe the modern values and ideas are wrong, not the Constitution. The Founding Fathers never envisioned universal suffrage, it is not compatible with the Constitution nor with the concept of a Republic.

BE

GAY

A FRINGE

MARRIAGE

EXCEPT

WHEN

TRANSSEXUAL

SLAVES

DUBS

Schlomo pls go

THROW

Come to America

come to new hampshire

Come to brazil

Aren't your gun laws awful?

A lot of the Constitution is really good. I do think we need a Contractual-Constitution, though, but I'd like it to be very similar to our old one.

It's a meme user.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/come-to-brazil

>The Bible is like 2000 years old, wouldn't it be common sense to ditch it? People had different values and ideas back then. Nowadays it seems to cause more bad than good.

>The covenant is like 2000 years old, wouldn't it be common sense to ditch it? People had different values and ideas back then. Nowadays it seems to cause more bad than good.

>this is what liberals actually believe

No, it does not.

Read the Declaration of Independence

>a modern highschooler has a higher level of education than the founding fathers
>they still use the constitution made by those people

Its not
It could be, but its not