>Can only think about herself and her irrelevant, worthless life
>MUH BREAST CANCER
Typical.

the year I was struck with chronic IBS

talk about the year of hell

RIP user's asshole

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UPVOTED

>one autistic serb
oh please, don't act like the Austrians wouldn't have started shit regardless. They were just looking for the best moment and that one autistic serb gave the them the opportunity to go ahead with their plan. Had he not done it the Austrians would have probably just come up with another excuse.

t. princip

>oh please, don't act like the Austrians wouldn't have started shit regardless.
They wouldnt've. Franz Josef was autistic about large entanglements and his heir was trying to solve the issue of nationalisms within the Empire.

Turns out, killing the heir of one of Europe's last absolute monarchies where the monarchs actually hold real power was a big deal. Who knew.

Also going with 1918

Everyone's dreams about the future, technology and overall optimism for the 20th century ended here

>Until the end of July 1914, Europe was rich, prosperous and peaceful

before trench warfare, conflicts were much more limited in scale

More rich and peaceful than it was in 1918 you silly nigger

is that low tier god?
all black people look the same to me

It's an idealized version of the past. 17th century was a century of conflict just like the 20th century was and an absolute disaster for many states and the society. After the Congress of Vienna Europe was supposed to be well organized with a few empires ruling over various groups of people but with the rise of nationalism 19th century saw many wars of independence that mostly ceased only with the end of WWI.

I'd say 1914

>its an idealized version of the past
122,000,000 people died in WW1 and WW1 episode 2: electric boogaloo, thats more deaths then there were people in europe during the 17th century. WW1 and WW2 were objectively more destructive.

>muh housing prices

really?

The correct answer is 1453

when donald drumf got elected

The ERE was basically dead well before this

The year when physical existence began.

>122,000,000 people died in WW1 and WW1 episode 2: electric boogaloo, thats more deaths then there were people in europe during the 17th century. WW1 and WW2 were objectively more destructive.
Yes it's certainly not because more people were alive in the 20th century

If you mean from a global perspective, the Huns basically collapsed every empire in their rampage.
Not even remotely close

That one faggot complaining about the California housing market. He should have his kids drafted and sent to the frontlines of a meatgrinder like Verdun. Maybe he'll rethink his priorities.

They would, Franz Jozef didn't even liked the guy.