Ark

Have you ever wondered what it feels like to buy at the bottom of a pump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cbrTVcAnsU
privatedelegate.biz/
classicdelegate.biz/faucet).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

If this ever reaches 50k sats I'm dumping my bags on you, this ARK has been bring down my portolofilo ever since. Its been at the "bottom" for ages

Which delegate should I vote for?

I like portolofilo.

selling ark, youre never gonna make it

Good goy

bought 1.5 btc at ico, get on my level faggot

Clearly one of /ourdelegates/, either biz_classic for little fishies or biz_private for big fish. Website is classicdelegate.biz or privatedelegate.biz respectively.

please dont make these man, I know the news and i need this shit to skyrocket so I can finally have 1 BTC

tfw was distracted and accidentally bought 50 ARK at 50k sats on coss.io

not gonna make it

protip: invest more and gain 50 btc when it skyrockets

>tfw 10,000 that I bought at $.40

I love Ark, such a solid project

Did you pledge your vote to biz_private? 840k votes pledged so far. 96% payouts.

i would if I had more, I'm literally all in

How many Ark?

>not staking your bags
>losing money on a PoS coin
>being this retarded

can you stake your ARK if you store them on a ledger nano s? i have 135 eth and nothing else and i have been wanting to buy some ARK with my eth gains

should be possible your best bet is the ARK slack channel

fuck, I'm happy for you

I wish Ihad money on this, like, real money

Found out about ark at 50 cents, bought $80, only recently I came up with more to invest, putting $600 at $2.54, which is almost the same I have from my previous purchase, but fuck it, this is going to 210k before the end of the year

Yes, you vote once and it costs 1 ark, your wallet balance determines your stake in a pool without having to do anything actively
There are 51 pools or delegates that forge ark - 2 ark per block, 8 second blocks

i just pulled the trigger on this shit. dont let me down

I dont think so. Thats a lot of eth you could join the biz_private group and start making bankkkk off that much Ark

DELUDED ARKIES LITERALLY GETING SCAMED
youtube.com/watch?v=2cbrTVcAnsU

Gotta start somewhere, at least you're on the ship.

fuck outta here holy shit this guy
if you believe any of this you legit need to get the rope

Convince me why being coded in JavaScript isn't detrimental to the project.

JavaScript is the future of the interwebz. After es6 came out and people started development on web technologies coded in pure JS, it boomed. It keeps so many doors open rather than just programming it in either an old archaic language or chaining themselves down on one platform like Ruby or god forbid Java.

t. Software Engineer

what private group? sounds scammy friend

is this dude full of shit besides sounding like a gigantic faggot?

It isn't. biz_private is where you want to be, if you have enough Ark that is.

privatedelegate.biz/

how many ark do you need?

I think 25k for biz_private

Looks like they'll take you with 20K

obviously

350k ark, 97 % ?

D

Why buy bottom of pump when you can get in early?

You have 350k?

I do yea

96% is the highest we can go. We're not making a profit from this and the remaining 4% is being donated to the faucet and given out to the community (classicdelegate.biz/faucet).

I bought $100k worth of ARK at ATH, not worried. Yes, I am pledged for Veeky Forums_private.

Good man