Are people more divided by race or class?

Are people more divided by race or class?

Class.
I hang around with more black people than I do rich people.

Class.

Class

Class big time

Class, except the USA where is tied

Class. Obama would sooner fuck up my entire life, and with less reservation, than any of my asian friends would.

Subspecies

Class is less outwardly visible so race.

Race. The differences between classes are small.

The differences between races is literally ten thousand years of evolution.

ITT MARXIST SAMEFAGGOTRY

Probably class, but give people the opportunity to screw anyone who looks different from them over and they'll take it every time.

>As of this reply: 10 replies and 10 posters
>samefaggotry
stop using words you don't know the meaning of

>11 replies
>11 posters
>"MARXIST SAMEFAGGOTRY"

retard

also class.

Class, the black person who is at the same class as I am is way easier to get along with than the white person who is at a class above or below me.

I would say it is a minority thing in my experience, minorities divide themselves among race more than social class. Preferring to live among and hire members of their own ethnic group while occasionally going outside of it. This is seen in areas of town populated by Chinese, Viet, Greek and Italian groups that have existed for decades.

The ethnicity that holds the majority don't seem to care as much.

Class

A rich black man and rich white man have far more in common than a poor white man and a rich white man.

Class, in America maybe race but that issue is a class issue which is disguised as a race issue imo

The left one is a Jewish family?

I don't know. Even the poorest sisterfucking hick would sooner sympathise with richfags than Tyrone, so race I think.

>racist hicks are more divided by race
wow who woulda known

That doesn't work the other way around.
see:
>the NBA

>can’t accept the fact that class is more decisive factor in social divisions and progress of history than “muh race”
Identity politics, everyone

Marxism is cancer.

That's not true at all. You've never been to a high end charity event if you think this is the case. You can tell who is there to blow a million dollars, and who is there to pick at finger foods.

>acknowledging the mere existence of classism is marxist

Class easy. I hang out with people of the same class of all different races and get along easy.
But i've also been to rich trust fund kiddie "parties" (through family friends, friends of friends) and felt completely alien to them. Like, legit, richfags even SPEAK differently from lower class people and their parties are all of them sitting around in designer suits and dresses drinking champagne talking about business and work in extremely reserved language.

I can't understand the people that say class here. Its more likely that poor people regardless of race will interact and so more likely that friendships will develop but in my experience if you put children of various social classes in a uniform and tell them to go play they divide along racial lines.

I went to a private catholic school that was popular for its trades education options as well as its higher education department. We had kids that got there on scholarship as well as some seriously wealthy kids, many were still middle class kids whose parents decided to pay off the school fees over a longer period of time.

Once lunch time started you could easily, very easily find the areas for each race, the Asian kids sat in one area, the Islanders on the grass in another, Aboriginal kids in another area and whites everywhere else. There were some Asian, Islander and Abo kids that mixed among the whites but white kids mixing with the others was extremely rare.

These were kids of various social class mixing according to their race. My father is a tradesman, my best friend to this day, his father is a multi-millionaire investment broker. Bankers kids and bricklayers kids eating lunch was/is completely normal for my school and the biggest divide was along racial lines. I suppose real life doesn't have uniforms, I think lack of school uniforms is why Americans have such odd subcultures among their kids.

/pol/ is actually retarded enough that they think if you even say class you're a marxist

Class in the West race elsewhere.

In homogeneous societies it couldn't be by anything other than class though.

you're talking about children though, not the general population. I won't try to claim that children can't comprehend class, but it is less immediate and comprehensible at the time.

>Japanese are divided by race
I swear some of you retards just type without thinking

Class. A working class white and black man will have more in common with each other than their rich counterparts.

>I suppose real life doesn't have uniforms, I think lack of school uniforms is why Americans have such odd subcultures among their kids.
Yeah, because Japan definitely doesn't have any weird subcultures. No sir.

I'm an American at UCLA, currently. Black guy.

I suppose I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but my closest friends are those similar to me-poor. A first generation South Korean whose parents were fresh off the boat and own a small convenience store in rural California, and a a White guy from Arkansas, who never met his father, and whose mother lives off of government aid.

I don't know, I just find it easier to relate to people who, I suppose, understand what it means (better, anyhow, not saying that everyone doesn't have their own struggles) to be in an odd place in life-for the three of us, there are no "bail outs". No trust funds, no heroic societal ties to save the day. If I fail, I've failed on my own merits, I come from a lineage of failure and only disappoint myself. If I succeed, well, then that's good too.

In the face of such meaninglessness I (though I may be extrapolating for them), and they just do as we please. No endless stressing about MCATs or LSATs, just doing what we think will make ourselves happiest. The South Korean is an artist, the man from Arkansas a sociology major, and I just enjoy ancient near eastern history.

Sorry for the blog shitposting. Just giving my perspective.

>Saudi Arabia is divided by race more than class

values.

>The South Korean is an artist, the man from Arkansas a sociology major, and I just enjoy ancient near eastern history.

Looks like you guys are staying poor.

Race absolutely. That is not to say that we don't divide ourselves by class, but at least I'm safer around hwites. If you say class, please move to south africa and live with the poor blacks there and we will time how long you're there until you inevitably move back to Vermont, if you get out alive that is.

Go into trade or STEM. History as a career choice is for losers. History is only good for hobby, like reading or driving. Unless you're crazy dedicated, its worthless

Catholic school here, not American. We would sit where we were told, and usually groups and friendships would form around the people that sat closer to each other.

The only real thing that sort of separated people, at least until highschool, was gender.

Race in multiculti society but class in homogeneous society

Absolutely class. I went to school with plenty of black people but not any rich people, because they were all at private schools. And at work too, I interact with people from all races but never any billionaires. It's the same today in college, the rich kids are all at ivy league universities while I'm in community college with others of my class.

If anyone says race they're a retarded /pol/ster NEET who doesn't have real-world experience.

>If anyone says race they're a retarded /pol/ster NEET who doesn't have real-world experience

More like it varies from place to place.

>That huge grey hole of nothingness left by communism in East Germany
Impressive

>divides christianity into 3 groups
>islam is all one homogenous entity
>"eastern religions" category
god that's a shit map

White pretty rich guy here, Id say race. I have never had an issue interacting with poor whites, but lets be honest folks there are "certain areas" the white people generally will go out of their way to avoid.

But you can literally never escape class It will exist in any society no matter how homogeneous or diverse. It's there dividing people with or without the influence of race, language, religion, etc.

both

Race, but only so far as race corresponds to culture. When there is no correlation, it’s class, but this is a rare situation. Perhaps in North America class is a bigger factor because the culture has so strongly degraded, and members of the same race don’t descend from the same culture.

Race predicates class.

The problem with "class" is that it can be synonymous with a number of things. So I suppose you're right, if we're using class as a broad term, but OP is clearly specifically referring to class as divided by wealth.

class and the race divide is for the poor

Here's a better one

Thinking that either class or race must be the biggest dividing factors are clear signs of american poster.

t. never been outside their white suburb or had to experience multiculturalism besides going to a friendly brown people restaurant

Saying that black people in a "white" suburb are different from black people in a non-""white"" suburb literally proves that race has nothing to do with it.

The reason why Africa is such a shithole with race wars going on all the time is because in Africa race is still strongly tied to culture, unlike America where only retarded LARPers do that.

I've been through many working class white areas for my job, including trailer parks where meth was super common. Never felt unsafe once. Same goes for backwoods appalachia. My experience in "multicultural" areas here and abroad has been quite different.

Is he? I mean his picture is, but his picture is also of people from societies where wealth is the primary measure of class. That doesn't necessarily prove that he's specifically talking about solely wealth as it pertains to this entire matter. Then again there's also a pretty good chance that OP is just a shitposter that didn't think about it too much one way or the other.

Race, a rich black man is still more likely to assault and rape you than a poor white man.

t. jon jafari

It's just what they WANT to be true.

That's probably because you are white as well. White trash love to take their shit out on non whites, because they know their local sheriff won't do a thing about it.

>the experiences of those who disagree with me couldn't POSSIBLY be as real as my own

aren't you kind of proving my point about race being more important than class

I've only met a rich person once as an acquaintance. I meet different racial groups all the time.

Class division is very real, but it is invisible due to the fact that there is a hard separation of reality.

In America, #1 is race, and #2 is education. Though keep in mind there's a lot of interaction between those two groups.

idk man, I try to avoid favela-tier places in my city even tho it's mostly made up of whites, and that's considering i'm low-class myself.

Only if you talk about the very bottom or the very top, and even then you would notice if he was black much earlier.

what are you an inner city social worker kek

you are wrong user, a rich teen girl in Israel, thailand and the Usa will have more in common than their poorest counterpart in each country

>because rich people can relate to each other more all other people are the same

I bet you don't realize you're talking with people from all over the world here.

>be poor as fuck
>everyone i know is rich
>only difference between us is that my house is a piece of crap that's falling apart
It's literally just because of proximity.

Race, US is a segregated shithole despite the diversity meme.

That's because Americans have their freedom and self-determination meme. Turkshits and sandniggers in my city had no choice but to convert to Christianity, and that's keeping in mind that they make up a considerable amount of the population.

Culture. A poor American has more in common with a rich American than with a poor Chinese or even European. Whoever says class must be some leftist retard and whoever says race must be a right-wing retard.

No, he isn’t. If you’re referring to the study that showed that rich blacks were more likely to get *arrested* than poor whites and used a data set from the height of the drug war you’re in for a bad time.

Race. Jews and non-Jews.

>Schlomo Gutenstein the Wall Street broker has more in common with Jethro McRedneck from Kentucky than with Avi Gershon the broker from London

Retarded example, Americans and British are way more similar to each other than to muslims or asians.

>this thread

Class, but race is an extremely close second.

Insert a Moscow Jew there if you want, it still remains true. The global parasitic urban caste is the same everywhere.

No it isn't, even within the elites of the US there is lots of different groups.

In the New World, old racial divisions broke down. Your race was no longer Dutch, or Polish, it was simply "white" or "European". You were no longer Mali or Benin, you were "black" or "African-American". You were no longer Cherokee or Pueblo, you were "Indian" or "Native American". The problem is evident- racial divisions rely on cultural divisions and there is no European culture or West African culture or Native culture. The foundation, culture, for these new races was nonexistant. Thus racial divisions between these new races were not dependant on a genuine inability to relate, but out of irrational hatred. This phenomenon did not extend to the same extent to immigrants from East Asia.
Recently, however, the base for these cultures has begun to rebuild. The validity of a White or Black race has reestablished as, in America, new cultures have grown around these White, Black, Indian, etc races. These new cultures have grown out of, in part, the segregation casued by irrational hatred towards memebers of a then imaginary race. This is by no means universal in America, but generally true. Curiosely, Asian American divisions have begun to brake down to some extent, leading to an "Asian culture" in America rather than Chinese, Japanese, Cambodian, etc. cultures. Again, far from univeral among Asian Americans, but a growing trend.
In conclusion, Race divides us more than class, but only in regards to culture. With an emergance of culture around made up races in the United States, these made up races, such as White, Black, etc, have been able to divide.

>idiot doesn't realize I'm talking about the Jews specifically

they have internet in other countries? I wasn't aware

This is a good post.

>values
The only right answer. I would not unite with my class, I would not unite with my race, I would unite with those who share my values (which ultimately ends up creating new folk groups and hence races, but the current "races" have disintegrated so far as to lack universal values amongst all members)

Sexual orientation

thank you. It's fascinating to see an entire country of diaspora.

Class, obviously.

When a working class white beat cop accidentally shoots a poor innocent black teenager he caught robbing a liquor store, all the poor white and black people unite to engage the middle and upper classes in peaceful, calm dialogue resolve the situation.

race
to big of a cultural divide between whites and blacks to consider it simply class

Race, until you hit the absurdly wealthy levels of class.

>absurdly wealthy or poor

They were back when there were Ainu around.
What are Sunni Shia conflicts.
Anyways I addressed that in here

t. americ*n