Modum

>tfw you found you finally found a good coin that's under the radar
>tfw it only goes up because everyone that does some research and uses etherdelta will invest
>tfw market cap is still 1/3 to 1/5 of what it should be

This can only deliver, the team is not only good in their tech and marketing irl, but also knows how crypto markets work and will push the coin price up since it'll be good money for them.

>token holders can vote if the team has worked good enough to collect a share of the coins
that's fucking genius

The project and team are solid as fuck. Even if you don't care about that this coin can 5x just on the hype of it being the next WTC. When is the last time you saw a coin with 2mil volume on EtherDelta?

Definitely breaking ATH today

REEEE wanted to buy more all well

coordinated shills

>ATH

Nigga this coins been out only 4 days chill

Lol. Bought 23k mod at $0.90. Could cash out today with 30 grand in profit. Haven't sold a single mod yet because I'm gonna make 100k profit on this. I bet your whole portfolio is under $2000. Stay broke poorfag.

how is it in larp land

FUCKING DELETE THESE THREADS. you find a good coin and you shill it on Veeky Forums for all these faggots to get their greasy fingers on? why not let it sit under the radar so we can continue to accumulate? do you fucking hate money???

DELETE.

lemme post this on reddit right now

I want early buyers and presale to dump asap so we can trade without crashing when we go to binance next week.
This still have a huge way to go, all in now or you're stupid.

The fact you think I'm larping makes it so much better. This isn't even my biggest gainer. I have 80% of my portfolio in Neblio that I started accumulating at $1-$2. Over 60k profit on that already and 10% yearly stake interest. You probably don't even know what Neblio is because you are shit at picking coins.

I was paid over 3000 dollars by George Soros himself

My absolute nigga. Was on the Neblio train with about $2k at $0.90 but took profits early and have 800 "free" NEB that I'll never sell. That 10% stake is ludicrous. Learned about MOD today and jumped on board as well. Learning to identify good opportunities with low marketcaps and solid fundamentals is what makes winning in crypto so much fun.

Exactly. All of my biggest winners are coins I discovered and researched myself before it started getting shilled. Glad to see there are other smart investors on /biz.

- Overview:

Founded in 2016, Modum.io AG is a tech startup
developing systems to improve supply chain
processes by combining the best of blockchain
technology and the Internet of Things. Based in
Zurich, Switzerland, between the “Crypto Valley” in Zug,
a hot spot for fintech and cryptocurrency innovation, and Basel, a European pharma hub,
Modum.io is perfectly located to bring innovative compliance machines to the market.

At Modum.io we strive to make all of our clients business processes more efficient
and streamlined through the use of emerging technologies.
We help our clients reduce costs and increase security, transparency, and profitability.

- Current status:

Currently, Modum is being integrated into the system of the leading last-mile logistics service provider in Switzerland.
Modum.io is planning to finalize this integration in Q4/2017, using the first series of proprietary temperature loggers.

Clients from the wholesaler and mailorder pharmacy segment are lined up.

Upon successful completion, official market entry in Switzerland will begin in Q1/2018.
Once integration has been established within our first client site, the logistics service provider can approach the SME pharma segment to offer the additional service.

Furthermore, Modum.io is in contact with significant customers from within the pharma distribution vertical in the UK, France, Germany, Turkey, and Vietnam.

- Aimed Markets:

Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Chemical, Food, Horticultural and Perishables

- Token summary:

MOD is a share of Modum's profits and voting rights on progress.

- Currently Known Partners:

University of Zurich, Schaer Pharma, ValidityLabs, VarioSystems, Lykke

- Rumored Partners

Novartis and Swiss Post

- Board of Directors

>Dr. Thomas Bocek

Head of P2P and Distributed Computing at University of Zurich

>Michel Schaer

Owner & Founder, Schaer Pharma

>Marc Degen

CEO at Hotelcard International AG

>Pascal Degen

Head of Sterile Packaging at Novartis

Been riding this since 0.75, not planning on sellinh soon

Bought in last night after spending 5min on their website. Now im up 80%.

Up 5x, buy now and hold bags.

Quads don't lie

It literally looks like someone took the Elixir logo and turned it sideways

well

I was right, I don't think it will last long but whatever.

New poorfag here, wandered across this thread and wanna buy in. Except I’m fckn retarded. Where do I go to buy in?

etherdelta

watch vids on youtube first on how to use etherdelta

don't buy, you're about to get dumped on

#

I’m trying to learn about all this other shit, I’ve got stock in amazon only after some user told me to yesterday and it spiked so I’m trying to find cheaper alternatives as well

i sold my amazon at 900

JUST

delete this shit retard.

It’s at fckn 1,103 rn