Italians are descendants of Romans

>Italians are descendants of Romans

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Americans are Romans
>Byzantines were Romans
>Turks are Romans
>X were/are Romans

They objectively are, sweetie :)

>x are descendants of y

Italians are mix of Romans (Latins), Etruscans, Samnites, Sabines and germanics.

South Italians probably have some arab blood.

It's our hopes, our dreams, our pain, our desire to to make tears. Its the very cords with which we move and live. it's our central nervous system user, rome.

>probably
it's not like the worst thing in the world but it's a fact

But were the Romans Roman?

>South Italians probably have some arab blood.
Greek also.

>Americans are Rome because they're a powerful country and use Roman symbols
That one is by far the most retarded one.

They even try to LARP.
(Note the fasces)

>southern italians are blacks

Sicilians look like arabs.

Appropriating Roman symbols is not LARPing. Claiming you actually *ARE* Rome is though.

Most of them weren't.

>americans are anglos

i don't know why las creaturas like roleplaying as british so much

>Caucasians are descended from Negroids

they not germanic, genes dont lie. Lombards ended up going to germany

and jewish, and phonecian/lebanese

They were Trojan

they look like themselves, they have an unmistakeable distinctive look. They only look like the more southern european looking levant "arabs" (not even arabs, its just LARPing from the ottoman era)

>Ariana Grande
Tbh she always looked like a mestizo to me

>people inherit the mental and emotional qualities of their ancestors like they do their physical qualities

This is the kind of thinking that led to the development of hereditary monarchy

>mfw I had a history teacher tell me that Brittany Spears is the grand daughter of Albert Speer

They do, to a limited extent.

sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school

aren't they genetically more or less the same people who lived there during the Roman times, I mean central/south Italy

>my whole life is a lie

Why?

Because she always thought she was one thing, but then it turned out she wasnt't. It's tantamount to discovering you were actually adopted, or that you were born the opposite gender

America is full of shitskins larping as Italians. I don't know why that's a thing there. Real Italian people are white.

Pic: Real Italians

Pic: Jersey Shore Amerimutt LARPers

(None of them are actually ethnic Italians)

Samnites Sabines and Etruscans all became Roman before 0 AD

>Yet another racist thread were race is a thing and all the Romans were the same "race".

Actually VinnieĀ“s mother is Sicilian (as Sicilian born) and he even speaks some Italian.
Note how he is the least guido of all of them.

>Surnames like Cortese, DelVecchio, Giancola, Guadagnino, Polizzi, and Sorrentino
>Not real Wops or Guidos
Try again, Luigi.

How the fuck do you go from conquering all of Gaul with minimal losses, to the shitshow of Pont Saint-Louis?
Wtf happened to the Itlians in between?

>race is a thing
What are you implying exactly

>For centuries, scholars have sought to comprehend patterns in nature by classifying living things. The only living species in the human family, Homo sapiens, has become a highly diversified global array of populations. The geographic pattern of genetic variation within this array is complex, and presents no major discontinuity. Humanity cannot be classified into discrete geographic categories with absolute boundaries. Furthermore, the complexities of human history make it difficult to determine the position of certain groups in classifications. Multiplying subcategories cannot correct the inadequacies of these classifications.
>Generally, the traits used to characterize a population are either independently inherited or show only varying degrees of association with one another within each population. Therefore, the combination of these traits in an individual very commonly deviates from the average combination in the population. This fact renders untenable the idea of discrete races made up chiefly of typical representatives.

physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/

>Only one full Italian, one Puerto Rican, three half-Italian mongrels and a Chilean spic that only has an Italian surname because she was adopted by an Italian-American couple
>Ethnic Italians
Try again.

But we are talking about many generations here, not you and your parents. Modern day Germans are probably smarter than their barbaric ancestors.