Is begging on the street really profitable?

What's the best way to go about street begging? Should I roll around in mud first?

Serious replies only.

get a dog or borrow a baby.

Remember you are in the business of selling charity. People want to make an outward display of charity, so find a high-traffic tourist location and play the part.

how to borrow a baby if you're a creepy neet?

Tay tay has a fat puss

creepy doesn't make money begging

Best way is to stand on busy intersection near an affluent mall/strip mall and do everything you can to catch someones eyes. As soon as you make eye contact be relentless, walk up to their window, tap on it, they'll give you money just to go away. You do this at every red light you can turn out over ~$30/hour. Be ready to get cursed at and occasionally squared up on. Also watch out for the tougher beggars out there, they'll beat you up on the corner and take your "donations" if you're new or look weak.

tl;dr make eye contact at busy and affluent traffic lights and walk up to their car without breaking eye contact.

You sound experienced, thanks for the advice. Can you get arrested for begging? I don't want to go to the county jail for an ass pounding.

I'd smash your teeth out if you pulled that kind of shit.

Depends on the county, but no. If you get too aggressive and get the cops called on you, they may come in and lean on you for a bit to deter you from doing what you're doing, but they won't arrest you. Again, check your local county and state laws pertaining to this.

1. Dress the part
2. Beg right on the corner of an intersection so cars always have to stop next to you

You don't live in a city, do you? There are several intersections in my city where people walk up and down the traffic lanes during red lights looking for weak rich targets so they can start tapping their window.

Like I said, have to be ready to be squared up on.

Is that herpes?

Forget everything you ever read on this topic and listen to me.

Take your best dress, shirt, tie, Rolex if you have one, Prada, Gucci shoes, belt wathever, just look like a business man Gucci style , not a drug dealer Gucci style.

And... beg. Yes, beg.

People use to give money to people they like and respect.

Be gentle and tell them tell them you need money because you’ve been robbed, you need a couple of bucks for a bus ticket or whatever.

People will help a successful man rather than a scummy gipsy with a starving child, believe me.

no

Are you retarded? That's clearly razor burn.

Why are her tits deflated?

> Is begging on the street really profitable?
the absolute state of coinfags

Come up with a believable story why a nicely dressed person would need emergency cash from strangers.

This. My gf got scammed out of 27 dollars the other week because she tried to help a couple who lived about 30 miles from there and didn't have money for a cab. She found out later that that same couple has run that same story in the same spot before

>being this much of a virgin on the internet

t. guy who never shaves his bush

Hold up a sign saying youre collecting money social psychology research