We are now on the first page of coinmarketcap

MODUM #100!!! and the race begins!

Other urls found in this thread:

euipo.europa.eu/ohimportal/en/web/observatory/news/-/action/view/3863353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Top 10 soon

moon mission has started

Cool. Still not buying. Price probably overinflated by whales on scammerdelta.

ED is blowing the fuck up, get in while you still can

Take notes shit link this is how a ico is supposed to go

>scammerdelta.
>literally the only exchange thats not scammy!

too bad you're retarded and can't use it.
we'll enjoy the riches.

seriously. ed is the perfect retard filter

I WANTED TO BUY MORE FUCKKK

>seriously. ed is the perfect retard filter
i know right? kekekek

>inb4 binance kiss of death

Holy fuck, just read up on this coin. I don't own any but this shit is a moon mission

Bought at like 0.8 and set my sell orders at a price I thought would not be reached in weeks. Someone bought them the next day.

Just fomoed back. I have a soft spot for these ED moon missions. No Binance bot bullshit.

REEEEEEEE GO DOWN SO I CAN BUY MORE

Did you read the second part of my one-sentence post?
This shit is done, sell while you can and run.
Even reddit posted som red lights about this"project".

Modum is definitely going to get the binance kiss of death.

>leddit
>redlights

you mean red flag panjeet? jesus fucking Christ you faggots are unreal.

the red light is the coin being a security and that the value it has still is full of speculation since the team can decide what will be considered profit

AAAAAAAYYYY

>98
>98
>98
>98
>98
>98
>98

Dear god. It's happening

shit is getting real

it's going fast now.

Mooovin on up

Ayyy indeed.
The desperation to inflate the price of this 1 day scammcoin is real

wow a coin that's way better and earlier than competition with a marketcap 5x lower is going up ?
I was losing faith with cryptos but I found redemption

if this legit project is going to fail, I'm ditching altcoins for good. Fuck it.

shill us your bags then genius
otherwise you're just a hodler who's fudding

Modum is due for a correction, just sold all I had for 3x gains, definitely going to re-enter after the correction though, going to crash hard.

were do you think the correction will be at?

Bound to happen any time now, I'm looking to re-enter around 0.005 - 0.006

Thats a very big correction, 50% correction on ED? I don't think so, but lets see

It could just stabilize. Either way im holding. Dont even care if it corrects for a little bit. It wont be long before it launches off. I'm comfy enough for my liking.

Picked up 400+ at .006 last night. Strapped in for lift off. Top 50 coin maybe too 20

I'd like to thank this brave soul for buying high right before the dip. Ty for the gains

Yeah who knows really, there's just not a great amount of support right now, if we pass 0.9 we're probably fine, but I don't see it happening yet

I don't know man, people are educated about market caps now 100 millions for this seems low for everyone.
Of course it can correct but it can also go x3 in the next days, low volume and many people have btc/eth to invest because they are out for the forks.
I'll just wait for legit fomo before selling, this is far from it, only here and slack communities invested, normies and reddit will come next week.

>poorfag posts like this make me giggle like a little girl

its gonna get a correction. I think a pretty big one but after that it will go off.

goal: $7

this, its dipping unless a whale swoops in with a big buy order

t.dev dumper

Go #MODUM - i will get another AMG GTC

It's called price manipulation retard that's what I've been saying this entire thread. Scroll up.

Can you recommend a good slack channel where I can chat with people who know about this shit in advance?

It's not going to drop. This is a legit project that the crypto community will be buying in mass when they find out about it. It's not a shitcoin that promises to give stake rewards or any of those FUDs. This coin will be making real $$$ MONEY from the true drug lords - pharmaceuticals.

it wont drop long term, but its due for a correction, that's undeniable.

if you hate modum so much why the fuck are you still posting here
oh wait its obvious you're fudding
take some crayons and go color in the corner retard

I wouldn’t be surprised if this surpassed $value of Ether. If the company pulls in billions(or hundreds of billions) profits will be split by MOD holders

no ERC 20 will EVER be more than ether. EVER

Yeah? Really spencer? Get while I can you say boy? Buy you say Piper?
You stupid dumb generate like faggot. I will never buy your bags at ATH you piece of Jew kike shit.

The second this coin hits actual exchanges it will dump, and I will be there

gonna buy some more at the correction btw.

MOD is a security though, each token represents a share of the profit. If the company is profitable, it could moon into the hundreds range.

jesus christ relax you fucking autist.

Fuck you kike chink cock sucking Jew faggot. I hate all you shills. I hope you all die in a fire you dirty Jews.

>reeee mommy make it stop

persian here.

actually lold, thanks for the laugh

Is this Veeky Forums's new coin to shill since link is now confirmed failure?

Ahhhhahaha you dirty carpet riding, big nose, praise allah goat fucking muslim shit skin faggot. I will never buy your Iranian shit skin bags at ATH.

haven't sold yet but wheres the correction?

This was shared on their twitter, this is good exposure for modum.

About the event:

euipo.europa.eu/ohimportal/en/web/observatory/news/-/action/view/3863353

H-HE’S FAST

Alllllllllright
Goin all in, now... I can feel the pump

I'm all in, 63 MOD in my wallet

LETS GO BOYS!

Is this some anti-piracy shit?

Can't tell if srs. If so lawl. Still hoping 5x for you though buddy.

He's literally more aryan than you retard

The CEO of Modum, Simon Dössegger was a F/A-18 fighter plane captain in Swiss Army from 2006-2015, have a look at his Linkedin profile.

Believe me, I'm swissland myself. It's very very hard to become a pilot in swiss army, you have to start at the age of 14.

Woah, I hadn’t even looked at that
Nice fuckin find.
>senior product manager @Gopro for two years
>was ceo of another company already

Looks comfy af

Unfortunately. My entire portfolio is 0.025 btc.

Gotta start somewhere I guess.

Look deeper. He had a previous sensor company that was acquired by GoPro. I saw this shit and posted in day 1. Peasants barely do any research ffs.

In fact he sold his own company to GoPro.

This is also the reason why he was blamed to become the CEO of Modum "after beeing just a product manager".

In fact he was CEO of his own company for 2.5 years, then sold it to GoPro and afterwards was "just" a product manager of his formerly own company.

I literally bought in the second I heard about it and looked at their website and checked the graph. Did a little bit of research afterwards.

*went 100% all in at 1.50 for 5747 MOD

Sorry make that 5474

WHO WAS THIS? I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

i don't understand why people don't copy and paste.

I can see you're a failure in life. You're trying to vent out your anger by being a dick to people on the internet.

Man I'm gonna double check every order from now on after witnessing this live. Dude lost $1300 in a second

you know persians are white yea?

You will make it, brother.

He's probably larping to boost the price