Well, is he right?

>black on black crime is a myth
So who's killing all those blacks in the inner city? Inb4 cops

"what about white history mon

Black History month in a nut shell
>"""""""black""""""" history
>the shortest month of the year
>a month long affair that is forgotten about in the first week
>fails to recognize any newly discovered history and just rehashes the same material every year about muh overcome slavery and muh civil rights.
>is a literal meme

Not Veeky Forums, kindly fuck off

>Black HISTORY Month
>not history
What did he mean by this?

But OP isn't trying to talk about black history, he's clearly just trying to shitpost about black history month. So, not Veeky Forums. Now kinndly fuck off

2/4 ain't bad I guess.

> Inb4 cops
If you already know the answer, why ask the question?

Cops in majority black areas are often black so it would still be black on black crime

Blacks do not even have enough history to make a month out of it.

A black history day would make more sense. Then they would not have to push revisionist crap.

is rosa parks dead?

i don't think he likes me lads

KKK wearing blackface to false-race murders and assaults on blacks so that they can simultaneously kill them and make them look violent. Truly a master stratagem.

>Tariq Nasheed
He on some nation of islam shit or what?

Right about pretty much everything except black-on-black crime

Well you are howling Veeky Forums memespeak at him on twitter like a fucking baboon. I don't blame him.

I always feel sorry for black people during black history month. Taking a month of the year to remember the guy that made peanut butter and that you're ancestors were slaves must be humiliating. I don't even mean this in a snarky way, I genuinely find it quite sad.

>you're
I don't know why I did this.

That user truly showed him what the white race is made of.

African history...

I want this stuff to stop. American politics is cancer. I wish we could confine all the insanity to just Canada and the US and let it devour itself.

your point is?

That's pre-colonial subsaharan African history in a nutshell.