PoS Altcoins

PoS is godlike while PoW is shit as it is slow, a waste of ressources and leads to centralization.
Stacking with PoS is truly free money. You don't even need mining machines, just a basic computer.

Post all the GOOD altcoins to accumulate and stack in this thread.

>Bitbay
>24m marketcap
>PoS 3.0 Currency (stacking rate will even be increased soon, so nice free money)
>Trustless Contracting Platform
>Anonymous P2P Public/Private Marketplaces
>Top notch wallet security (anti-keylogger, multi sig, key in image encryption, joint accounts, Tor+ Proxy support etc)
>soon to have the first decentralized peg in the world
>medium.com/@tradersnow/how-i-sold-5-acres-of-land-using-bitbays-trustless-smart-contracts-28f18b83125 working and proven

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGtH11r7R8g
bitbay.market/bitbayfeaturecoldstaking/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep bitbay is god tier undervalue

Veeky Forums is too busy trading their shitty ICO tokens to notice lol.
Bitbay roadmap pic related. It is gonna pump up soon, next release is like next week. It will bring time based contracts which is awesome.

Bitbay just pump recently, its up like 14% also those shitty ICOs are going x2-x10 like crazy mate

double escrow deposit is an amazing idea.

literally FUCK ebay and scamazon. This is the future man

ARK, BAY, BITB, MOIN, NAV, POSW, QTUM, RADS, RAIN, SHIFT, STRAT, TRI, XPTX

Obsidian / ARK / Sys soon

COSS
BITBAY
OBSIDIAN
CIRCUITS OF VALUE
REQUEST
SALT
VECHAIN

dont forget ku youtube.com/watch?v=zGtH11r7R8g

DPoS > PoS > PoW

Let me explain you how ICOs work.
>First they do a secrete private pre ico that they sell to private investors and friend at 1/10 the real ICO price
>Then they do the real ICO that is x10 the price of the pre ICO
>then they inject their own money and the money they made through the ICO to pump the price + do a lot of marketing which creates a lot of fake hype and a fake market cap
>few months later when it is ATH, they sell their bags and run away

That's how most ICOs work.

SO MUCH that. Let's stop the centralized and middlemen bullshit like ebay, amazon. syscoin, openbazaar do! Now thanks to double deposit escrows + reputation system, you are guaranteed to get what you want when you do business while still keeping your freedom that you rightfully own through decentralization and crypto! Bitbay is literally the crypto kang of commerce.

Wew that's a lot. Although careful with QTUM as Patrick Dai is known to have scammed the Bitbay community. Btw >BAY nice choice user.

Ark is a fork of Lisk and is written in fucking javascript. It has a slow tx processing too. Be careful. Also Sys coin is centralized and uses middlemen. Be careful on that too. Although if you made money, good for you.

>Bitbay
Patrician choice.
Although >SALT. Isn't it a token that is not stakeable??

Forgot TZC but I guess no one really knows about it yet

just read about bitbay, wtf thats fucking amazing. for profiting it seems like a terrible idea if you have small capital since it seems to opt for a more stable, organic growth but that shit is revolutionary so seems like a good idea to put in money right now. pos too so yeah

bitben

DPoS rewards consumerism. It basically means it rewards consumerist normies that do tons of useless shit like eating 50kg of food and buying 50 different tee shirts and shoes, while the healthy intelligent persons that save money would stack less. That's madness! I truly think DPoS is a big step back from the purity & fairness of PoS.

What is TZC?

It is user! Sad that Veeky Forums and the crypto community is being manipulated by ((them)). They prefer to buy shitty PnD shitcoins. Although don't worry, the truth will triumph! Bitbay is only getting started. It will be the next level trustless contracting platform and decentralized marketplaces of the coming years. Price is low right now, it is a very good time to buy and stack. Good luck too you.

REQ. It burns tokens when they are used for fees, and also has staking when Plasma is integrated. If it gets off the ground and has around 5% of PayPal's volume (ambitious I know) then someone has estimated that 20k tokens could net you $6k/year.

Also if you assume that $6k/year is what you would receive from 20k tokens then you have to assume that the tokens would be worth at least 10x that as 10% a year interest for a relatively safe investment at this point in time is pretty standard. So that means each token worth around $3. Now they are currently worth about $0.05 so that's a 60x gain. Might happen, might not.

trezarcoin is a pos coin but the stake is limited to 100 each so it's sorta like bitbean except you can get 1 stake a day with 100k trezar (maybe) so the problem is you've got to hope the coin significantly increases in value or those stakes suck compared to bitbean

BITCRYSTALS
>around 23 mill total coins, nice number
>really low prize, while trading increase everyday
Im gonna buy a blue lambo, whatcha think? red or blue?

Particl, cold staking so good. Making money doing nothing. The future is now. Never seen it shilled on here either so it must be good. Even after the shadow coin bs they pulled I've forgiven the dev team.

xbc bitcoinplus

I'm contemplating whether I should buy 700,000 bay or not. I'd prefer something with masternodes

Cold staking is indeed very cool because it is very safe! I would praise Particl for that if Bitbay did not do it BEFORE (bitbay.market/bitbayfeaturecoldstaking/).
To be honest, Bitbay is miles ahead of Particl. I follow both projects and Particl has not even their marketplace released and literally everything they plan to do is already done and possible in Bitbay, without counting Bitbay has a lot additional features that are just golden and its roadmap is far more awesome (first decentralized peg in the world!), You should switch switch to Bitbay user. Look at pic related. Bitbay is truly some good stuff.

You love making money right? Then don't contemplate, just do it. Free money through stacking and free ROIs in the coming mooning (it will moon for sure). Look at pic related. Bitbay is golden. Next week update is exotic spending (time based contracts). It is gonna be awesome to create assurances. Like for example, to ensure that if you die, your coins go to your family, or to create a joint account with a business partner that automatically refunds you if it is not used during a certain period, or more simply to ensure you get back your coins on another address if you fear to loose your passwords/private keys.

not enough ppl mentioning the only pos coin worth it

Wew don't think I've seen someone shill that hard in a long time. Also you write like a genuine pajeet, you people make me sick.

comfy staking as we shitpost

Are you angry because I told the truth about Particl? Calling names will not change the reality of Particl you know.
Also
>shilling
I genuinely like Bitbay. It is not the only coin I like but it is without a doubt the one I liked the most. I really like Blocknet and Skycoin too.

>chinese cartoon drawing image
That's to say the mental age of ark investors. No wonder ark is a fork of Lisk which is written in javascript lol.

Worth holding some for sure.