What would you think of constructing a neutral language based off Danish, Swedish...

What would you think of constructing a neutral language based off Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian vocabulary and grammatical/phonetic conventions to be used as a non-biased medium of communication between Scandinavians? Like a Nordic version of Esperanto.

What would be a good approach to Finnish and Icelandic? Should they just be excluded because of the obvious complications?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.dk/20150304/not-even-the-danes-can-understand-danish
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it exists, it is called *nglish
fuck *nglish anyway, french is the better international language, t. american

>he wants to create a Scandinavian Yugoslavia
Kill yourself faggot

Scandinavians should speak old norse

Actually, Chinese is the best international language. 1.3 billion already speak it.

when choosing an international language you don't just base it off of the amount of people who currently speak it, you also base it off of how easy it's learned by foreigners. t. foreign diplomat

>French
>good
>implying anyone besides frenchman would say that
nice try Dubois

I can already understand both Norwegian and Danish just fine.
t. swede

You can read Danish, don't pretend you can understand it when you hear it.
t. Norwegian

thelocal.dk/20150304/not-even-the-danes-can-understand-danish

Icelandic could easily be included in this scandinavian lanuage due to it's roots in norwegian and danish. Although I think finnish would be more difficult since it seems to not have any relations to the other scandinavian lanugages.

fuck you lindybeige

no humans speak chinese, only chinese

thankfully french is easy to learn and is the only rational tongue for expressing thought

I don't think my fellow Danes are able to throwaway their local versions of mumbling.

>french is easy to learn
t. romance language speaking guy

True. That's why when Danes speak to one another they will keep asking "Hvad siger du?" or "Hvad?"

How about no?

How would you translate this sentence?
In icelandic it would be: Hundur í ól

Dog on a leash. But "snor" means "snot" in swedish.

Also, danes and russians are the swedes eternal enemies.

>>>/swärje/

What's the point? Arabic is the rising lingua franca of the region anyway

Just drop the meme mumbling

Anyone here actually want to start creating this beast?
Start a Veeky Forums group project

>constructing auxiliary languages
how about no, kys

We basicly understand each other anyways. Who cares?

they are intelligible, swedes just say fuck it and actually communicate in swedish when in norway

>What would be a good approach to Finnish and Icelandic? Should they just be excluded because of the obvious complications?
everybody speaks english you retard

>implying Scandis are different enough from each other to warrant a Jugoslav tier chimpout

Maybe, but it would probably be unnecessary.
>Finnish
Completely different language, should be excluded.
>Icelandic
Eh, not sure about this one.

t. Dane

hinga dinga durgen

>What would you think of constructing a neutral language based off Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian vocabulary and grammatical/phonetic conventions to be used as a non-biased medium of communication between Scandinavians? Like a Nordic version of Esperanto.
They're all mutually intelligible though.
>What would be a good approach to Finnish and Icelandic? Should they just be excluded because of the obvious complications?
Just teach swedes, danes, and norwegians what thorn and eth are and teach everyone a little Scandinavian linguistics in school. Finns all speak swedish. Estii (bestii) needs to be added so suomi doesn't feel so alone.

Danes, Swedes and Norwegians can already understand each other. And people in Finland are already forced to learn Swedish.

i'm an american

I think it's a dumb idea and I think it's useless.

I can already understand the norwegians. With danes it depends a lot on the dialect, a few are fine, but with practice I could probably understand more of them. Reading danish is much easier.

also: pic

lel, it's the same shit in Norway with their billion dialects.

tpbp

>neutral language based off Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian

You're describing Swedish.
Swedish is Danish without the mouth full of hot potatoes, and Swedish is Norwegian without the gay singing.

But Swedish is gay English.

>Danish/German/French makes a language
>Swedish is somehow a version of English

Fuuuuuugggggg?!