Ottoman-Turkish Culture

I wanna rant a bit here, I’d like to say this first though I know no one cares, this has nothing to do with race (I really don’t care about the color of ones skin but rather the beliefs they hold to their hearts) but rather the culture of the Turkish peoples primarily in the ottoman-modern Turkish State. This is mostly brought up about the current Turkish offensive in Afrin Syria.

wtf have they ever done to contribute to the advancement of the human race. Literally since their start back in the late 1200s all they have done as a culture isn’t kill and bring destruction to the rest of the world. Whether that’s the destruction of Constantinople, the numerous invasions of the Safavid empire (which I’m not a big fan of either but I don’t despise them to the same extent as the ottomans) the numerous attacks and invasions of Europe. The constant harassment of shipping lanes. The endless destruction of buildings, technology, literature, and culture as a whole, the persecution of all minorities under their control since their start as a ruling state, the Armenian, Greek, and Assyrian genocides which they still deny to this day though they are on a similar scale to the holocause. All the way into modern times proving it’s not just the ottoman government creating so much death and destruction but the Turkish culture to with their modern persecution of Kurdish and numerous other people’s. And even into this very day in which they are launching unwarranted and uncalled for attacks on US and NATO (the very same alliance they are a member of) backed troops and militias, mostly Kurds which they have historically persecuted. Like so many others. It just disgusts me how destructive, backwards, and death bringing a society can be while contributing almost NOTHING towards the world, only leeching off of everyone else while bringing death to this day almost entirely due the sentiment of the turkish peoples of the region that they are superior over all. Opinions?

correction, I meant to say “is bring destruction and death” at the start of the second paragraph, not “isn’t “

mutt tendencies

cry more wh*Te boy

cry

we will behead your wh*Te kind in Europe in the race war.

we're taking over Europe

we've already taken over Germany

Europe sucks now a days, u can have it, I’m talking about historically

>spaniards rape and pillage their way through the america's
>"wow so cool!!! tfw you will never rape aztec qts"

>we do the same (plus bring civilization to the balkans)
>"waaaaaaaah waaaaaaah fuck the turks, how can one people be so evil"

typical wh*oid cognitive dissonance

I never said that other people’s havent committed atrocities, I’m just saying to not only commit so many atrocities while at the same time making ZERO advancements and denying them to this date while still holding the exact same sentiments is something that no European country does. Or really any country because they may deny atrocities like the Chinese but at least they contribute towards the general advancement of society and technology

cry honkey
cry birdshitskin

As far as I know, Spaniards didnt genocide american natives intentionally.

No they needed them for labor, they enslaved a bunch, but even then, the Spaniards no longer hold that culture to this date and they at least contributed to the world and did something where as the Turks killed a bunch of people and their list of achievements is as long as most memes are lasting

Bring “civilization” to the balkans? Tf they where completely civilized and under the control of the Byzantine empire, when the ottomans came they just had a couple of genocides and wiped out half the native people of the balkans. So if by your definition of civilizied being genocide then sure...?

>while at the same time making ZERO advancements
so what? if you want a real answer, turkish/turkic culture has always been focused on military success like other steppe nomads
you can say the exact same thing about mongolians but they're nowhere near hated as much
>and denying them to this date
we don't deny anything apart from muh armenian massacre

yes they did and then they treated them as bad as we did to our subjects
sure they may have made some advances but they were just as cruel

>the Spaniards no longer hold that culture to this date
neither do we mostly. imperialism is mostly dead

>muh amermenian massacre
>much 3.5 million people
>muh Mongolians haven’t waged war on anyone for a few hundred years
>muh the mongols actually accomplished something called the restablishment of the silk roads

Other than the Turks are still bombing the Kurds to this date purely because they dislike them racially and deny the Armenian genocide officially, and you can’t say it’s because they consider the Kurds terrorists because the kurds in Afrin have the support of every single nato member except turkey which I’m pretty sure isn’t a coincidence

and we kept the kettlepot known as the middle east under control for a long time since the abbasids
nato isn't a bastion of good, they work for their own interests just like us

They had coffee I guess.

Other than that they were cancer I agree, even the Arabs contributed to world civilization even though they were muslims. Ottomans were just one big blob, that stopped being geopolitically relevant after 300 years of its existence.

more like 400

Tchaikovsky-tier music?
Tolstoy or Dostoevskiy-yier literature?
t. rival empire

You can't really built a successful culture or empire solely on military conquest. Alexander the great was a great military leader but also was the progenitor of hellenistic culture and as result of the ensuing Hellenistic age, that led to what we call "Greco-Roman civilization" . Latin Americans still have iberian culture, and speak a spanish or portuguese. Balkan christian people on the other hand hated the Ottomans with a passion so strong, they massacred the muslims inhabiting their countries.

So what?
Our ancestors spread things like coffee and inoculation to europe which refined it in the 18-19 century.
Also the ottomans blocked western european traders with heavy tarrifs which made them find the new world.

Dude nobody in turkey would have a problem with kurds if they didn't keep doing acts of terrorism.

user the reason its roman-greek culture isn't because of alexander but because of the greek colonies in souther italy.
Alexanders conquest and hellenization of persia only influenced islam and aside from that alexander didn't do much.
If you hate the ottomans for doing nothing then you should hate alexander too.

>Latin Americans still have iberian culture, and speak a spanish or portuguese.
thats because latin americans have nothing to do with the pre-established societies barring genetics. their states were demolished and then restablished to suit the iberians (which fucked them up even more as the iberians founded their countries on caste)
>Balkan christian people on the other hand hated the Ottomans with a passion so strong, they massacred the muslims inhabiting their countries.
this is pretty common for oppressed people. the algerians did something similar just a few decades ago

>Greco-Roman civilization
the greeks had to fight tooth and nail for it to be a greco-roman civilization after the romans imperialised them

>Armenian, Greek, and Assyrian genocides which they still deny to this day though they are on a similar scale to the holocause
hahaha stay mad wh*Te fuck

>wtf have they ever done to contribute to the advancement of the human race.

you ask that like you dont allready know the answer

thats not how it happened, turks didnt genocide much, they wouldnt understand the concept, if anything their notions about ethnicity and race went in exactly the opposite direction-conquer a population, enslave them, take the women and breed them, take the male children and train them to be soldiers- this didnt realy have the integrating effect they might have hoped for, tho realy its highly unlikely they gave two fucks, what they did do was brutaly put down rebellions, drain the lands of wealth and manpower trough constant wars, with long periods of wars of attrition from all three sides(russian-austrian-ottoman) and grab loads of people as slaves generation after generation

also they didnt develop shit except the most necesary infrastructure and the most crucial technical stuff, not because they were stupid or poor or in any way isolated, but because they were systemicaly opposed to what euros would have understood as 'progress' - because that changes things and change is bad

you see development and reformation makes thing not be like its the 1600eds any more, and a big part of ottoman culture was more or less to make sure at cost of life and limb that the fucking 1600eds never ever end

>Germany
>91% European
>Turkey
>64% Turkish (down from 92% in 1965)
Mass migration is bullshit but you're more cucked than you realise, Mehmet.

Whatever roach