Live with my parents and make $2500/mo before tax

>live with my parents and make $2500/mo before tax

How can I cope with being a loser?

you make more in a month than at least half of the user base of this entire website makes in a year.

Kekd and rekt. Feels bad man

that's pretty fuckin good faggot. just keep saving and you'll move out eventually.

put it into LINK and buy the house from your parents next year

That's funny because $2500 a month is my post tax, post 401k, post insurance income.

WTF, that's good. You'll be fine.

Who said he is winning in USD, CAN, EUR, GBP or CHF? Lol
I win $6,400/mo...

In MXN (USD/MXN 19.1)
LOL

That's not true.

How the fuck is it good? I barely make over minimum wage in Canada. With taxes and other deductions I barely make anything. The only way im okay is if I live with my parents, if they make me pay rent im done.

I make*

It's not even enough to live off of...

It's obviously USD

Oh, you're Canadian. Never mind, you're fucked.
R.I.P.

That's even funnier because my post tax, post 401k (7% contribution), post insurance income per paycheck (2 paychecks a month) is $3200.

>leafdollars
AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[spoiler]it's ok bro, i'm in the same boat. I make 3750/mo gross and i feel like I'm poor as shit still[/spoiler]

Is this that fag from Aurora? You finally got a job?

Are these faggots literally bragging about how many schmekles they get given for wage cucking all week?

Whatever makes you feel better about your life i guess kek

That's hilarious because my post tax, post 10% 401k, post insurance income per paycheck (weekly) is $2900.

>That's not true.
Well they make more money than I ever have.

I'd suck BBC to make what you make

Lol, if you'r living in Toronto or Vancouver... Well yeah, that is shit.
Save and come to Mexico, here the beer cost $0.86CAN (Tax included). Your minimum wage in Can makeS you rich in Mex

Lol you think you have it bad, how about less than $1000 per month

>tfw yuropoor

Yeah but I dont have enough savings to live off of plus Mexico doesn't seem so great

Lol
What are you AsianCanadian, Nordic white?
If the only news you hear from Mx are form the South, in that case yeah it's not so great. I'm talking about the north there is a lot of money in between

I'm out matched. I hang my head in shame.

Can I live in Puerto Valarta?

I have never been in Jalisco before, but if this dud Pedro Kumamoto in his political career arrives as mayor, yeah Jalisco will rise in social support, less debt, less corruption.
But to be honest with you, just because you are foreign adapting to Mexican society will be very easy, Mexican people will accept you very easily into their lives.
Aaaaaand because you will get more Vitamin D, your face memes will change form sad emo Pepe to this one.