Tell me about apartheid era South Africa

Tell me about apartheid era South Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharpeville_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queenstown_Massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically better than Memedesia for whites.

A prosperous time for both races. Blacks mass migrated to South Africa to work there. Whites kept to themselves and were far better off than blacks.

Blacks were in return jealous of whites. Communists, USA and a few notable Jews convinced blacks that whites were opressing them for not allowing them to mingle with them.

Then apartheid fell and blacks were proven wrong but they continued to push on their white blaming narrative because it would be too pathetic to admit that they are too incompetent to rule themselves.

>A prosperous time for both races

Uhhh... Townships?

So black insecurity, naivete and false pride ruined another society.

We can observe the same thing in USA where delusional blacks believe that they are better off without whites while wanting to live among them.

Blacks are hypocrites and children. And like most children they are ungrateful, angry and irrational when their parents do not allow them everything.

Like children they believe that they know better than their parents and rebell against them. But whites like good parents always forgive their naughty children just to be betrayed once again.

>Blacks mass migrate to a land
>Not propserous

Could you perhaps mention one African country more prosperous than SA?

Here even another sad picture without any context. Upboat my comment reddit!

Blacks claim to be victims even when they are throwing rocks at white owned shops and looting them.

Riot police is called for a reason. And it is not because blacks are minding their business

Another sad picture! Poor black man lynched only because he was black!

Wait, he raped and murdered a mother of 2. But he dindu nuffing right? He was just mentally ill or fought against opressive whites.

White bitch deserved being raped and having her head bashed in with a blunt object

These poor lads too were the reason why riot police was called. Just cuz dey blakk

We know that riot police never shows up when whitey be looting blak hoods

Well, since you keep pushing it...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharpeville_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queenstown_Massacre

>F-86 Sabrejets andHarvard Trainersapproached to within a hundred feet of the ground, flying low over the crowd in an attempt to scatter it. The protesters responded by hurling stones (striking three policemen) and menacing the police barricades. Tear gas proved ineffectual, and policemen elected to repel these advances with their batons.[8]At about 13:00 the police tried to arrest a protestor, resulting in a scuffle, and the crowd surged forward.[3]The shooting began shortly thereafter.
Good job proving him right you idiot.

>Attack police station with 7000 people
>Wonder when people overwhelmed by such numbers resort to using lethal force to defend their lives

Woops i was wrong it was 20.000 people any many of them were violent

Friendly reminder that the murder rate tripled in one year after the apartheid ended.

Unstable.

>Blacks were literally kept at bay by white oppression.
>As soon as it finished crime rate hit the roof and white farmers started getting murdered.

Please explain how it was unstable?

The life was better for everybody in all subsaharan african countries under the colonial regime.

>Minority gov oppressing majority of the country.
>Crime not accurately recorded.
>Nation increasingly isolated.
>Opposition groups become more radical.
A civil war was probably gonna happen if nothing changed.

Actual white South African here. It was completely unsustainable.

Also, while there was a general spike in crime following the end of apartheid it's largely sunk down to the same levels we had before apartheid ended.

They were being murdered beforehand too. It was unsustainable in that you're not going to be able to keep 90% of your population politically repressed forever, especially with tons of international pressure.

What said.

Ultimately our country should have gone the route of Botswana and slowly integrated the black populace into the political process. They actually had a rather successful transition. Instead we tried to hold out for as long as possible and only deepened resentment within the country.

>defending blacks acting like barbarians against whites

So I should support a barbarous government instead? The apartheid regime was notorious for its repression of blacks.

I'd suggest looking into what the police did in Soweto. It was fucking brutal mate.

Yeah those whiteys were such haters yo.
Oppressing us with their evilness yo we didu nuffin!

>Get btfo by Lettow-Vorbecks coons in East Africa after making fun of the poos for losing
>Pressures Britain not to report the success of mainly black Gideon force in WW2
Possibly one of the most inherently butthurt states to ever exist

You realize that modern day South Africa receives more then twice the amount of immigrants compared to Apartheid SA? And that’s not even including illegal immigrants.

This isn't /pol/ duder. Your tism fit wasn't much use.

>The apartheid regime was notorious for its repression of blacks.

>someone is agaisnt a different race other than whites
>must be a neo nazi from /pol/

Well among other things, it was...

Apartheid SA was easily going to dismantle in one way or another.
See: Nelson Mandela prevented it from collapsing violently. If it wasn’t for him things would of gone really bad there.

No, I don't care about your opinion. It was the way you expressed it that was autistic.

**From other Sub Saharan countries

Sure, let's give all these countries to the niggers, what could go wrong?

Keep sucking that political correctness cock mate.

Delete your post man you'll get banned for saying that word.
Mods here are nazis.

No, you stupid nigger loving spic, kike. I don't give a shit about your political correctness.

Ban incoming.

What word?

How did they managed to make a somewhat peaceful transition to multiracial democracy instead of going to the civil war route and becoming a Zimbabwe like nation?

I wish they did. Things would of gotten more interesting

Nelson Mandela. Although now that he's dead the corrupt terrorists in the ANC will probably spark one

It wasn’t that bad all things considered.

Jews didn't like it.

Israel and SA were bum buddies

>Jews didn't like it.
I thought Israel and SA worked on a nuke program or something together.

I mean the USA liberal jews not the based israeli jews.

what are relations like today between anglo-saffas, boer saffas, coloureds, negroes and capoids?

> Flag with three smaller flags printed on it

Why.jpg

depends