Why does btc keep falling

Why does btc keep falling

>>down five cents
>>falling, must be crashing

Oh boy, it's this thread again...

This is NOTHING. Wait until the Chinese are cashing out from the closing exchanges in 3 days. Bitcoin will drop below $4k almost guaranteed, maybe below $3k. Supply and demand. Literally thousands of bitcoins are going to be liquidated over the span of 2 days. Sell now.

The chinese are already cashing out. Supply and demand. Billions of CNY have been liquidated.

I'd guess it's because it shot up to 6000 really quickly, people are cashing out to buy back in when the price drops.

Except it's not?

There is an upside to this though. The price will plummet while they're cashing out but they will buy back in as soon as they find a new exchange that will accept Chinese. Might have to use VPNs but that's no problem for a whale. Buy the dip, wait for the whales will get back in the market, and the price will skyrocket.

What I'm saying is they're cashing out of fiat. Why does everybody around here seem to think chinks want to anything to do with their cucked currency?

I thought they've already closed

How long does it take to sell btc? And where
can i get the best deal because on coinbase, if i invest 100 euro they will take 10 euros in fees after withdrawing and thats just bullshit

No it isn’t

Why would anyone want anything to do with cucked fiat, more like.
GREATEST WEALTH TRANSFER

>on coinbase
>don't use gdax to trade
Full retard.

It's called profit taking. Don't worry user, it will hit a new ath in either December or January next year

daily reminder BTC was $900 at the beginning of the year and a correction is imminent

The Chinese have already cashed out. There's nothing left to liquidate. Only retards and comatose people have still not sold everything. Please let this China FUD stay in September where it belongs.

this is the dumbest thread ever... bitcoin is at its highest levels ever

Its supposed to continue going up dummy

It was at its highest ever in august at 3.5k and earlier this month it was at its highest ever at 4.8k, what's your point?

Bud you have some hardcore btc fud on repeat in these threads. Something tells 10K BTC by Christmas at this rate.

Please let bitcoin crash because when it does I'm going all in

It's not going to go below 5700.

Btc is due for a correction before continuing on to the moon

t. Historical data

Because alts are the future

because people realize you don't get any free stuff by holding btc at the segwit fork

yep, pretty convinced of this now.

you are like little child

dude i lost 20% in 3 weeks

November is gonna be a bloodbath

at least 50%. Kill me.

my point? I'm asking what the fuck is the point of this thread, or is OP just new to cryptocurrency?? btc is going down because it just hit a new ATH after several ATH's, its going to go down but its going back up? is this fucking news to anyone?? because its been doing this for the last 5 years that i've been following it

I swear you cunt, I could swear it's $50 higher than when I checked it yesterday but maybe I'm just unobservant and you should be too

Gravity.

fuck sacks it went down not even by 5%, if you cant even handle 5% loss get out of crypto

If it hits $3k I'll put all my money in.