EVX

MOON MISSION
don’t miss out!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banks_in_Thailand#Thai_Commercial_and_Retail_Banks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw I've been holding this and COSS

>>tfw I've been holding this and COSS

this nigga gon make it

only thing left now is FUN

Eh I could vaporwave a fun meme if you got some
And no fuck holding fun if that's not what you meant.

Bought at ico. This shit is as good as gold.

EVX is a better OMG. Everything OMG has and with microlending.

EVX has the #1 ranked bank in Thailand, Bangkok Bank. OMG has Krunsi bank, ranked #5.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banks_in_Thailand#Thai_Commercial_and_Retail_Banks

OMG has a roadmap based on a board game with no clear dates. A lot of promises.

EVX has several working products already and have completed a successful cross-border remittance pilot between Myanmar/Thailand.

Now compare the market cap of both.

Both are good user, stop starting shitty little coinwars noone cares about you're dogma. They are both gonna moon and be around in 3 years.

Noone gives a flying fuck about fake coinwars, we just wanna be rich.

OMG is an easy comparison, given their similarity. And you don't have to believe that EVX is better to know that it's a good buy. If it does half as well as OMG we're looking at a huge moon mission.

True.

btw if your the user who makes those make more so I can vaporwave them

Circulating
16,500,000 EVX

Total Supply
25,000,000 EVX

You about g get dumped sun

Too late.

Ahoy again user. Definitely will! I like your stuff. I'm on mobile tonight but I'm sure there will an EVX thread to drop in on tomorrow.

Lol ima use that

Sounds good m8 i'll find em

How many hours until 1.75$?

boom

Don't ask me I just work here

REEEEEEEEEEE

Even it reaches 10% of OMG market cap, it will be x3 from now. But I think there is more potential than x3. It can go easyly x7-8 in 2-3 weeks

>So you think autism is you're ally?

This. It does a lot of what OMG does. Similar markets, similar functionality. But doesn't have to get anywhere cost to OMG's market cap to offer some screaming returns from here. I'm hoping volume picks up so I can buy some more.

gay ico coins.