Tricky Dick

Why do hippies hate this guy?

He protected the environment and ended the war they were protesting against

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLNOmYxKLQw
youtube.com/watch?v=JN2GS3b8cyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was racist and homophobic and had Tourette's. But the shit he said wasn't his policy. He was still cool with desegregation after a while, ended an unpopular war, and founded an agency to save the trees.

Still low key a better president than some of the clowns after in his own party.

Nixon literally done almost everything right

Except for his racist audio blogs and getting caught thieving from the other party. "not a crook" lol

He was woke to (((them))), and they never forgave him for it and destroyed him first chance they got.

His secretary of state was a powerful Jewish dude who was part of the reason he got so much shit done in improving diplomacy. You're an anti semite and a dick.

>almost everything

What Nixon "got done" was because of Nixon, and occurred despite (((them))).

BASED

I dont really think he was racist. He never really voiced any animosity or hatred against poor blacks for example and seemed to sympathize with their plight, both privately and through his actions as president. He hated jews because he hated elites. He was a poor tough depression era kid that had to battle his way up, and he knew he wasnt part of the "in group" and got paranoid about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLNOmYxKLQw

He was a Republican after a long period of Democratic political and cultural control. Particularly the boomers had grown up and they're the biggest generation to ever exist. And he was a Republican.
>racist and homophobic
So was Lyndon Johnson. And a lot of the other Presidents.

Correct answer.

A powerful Jewish dude that came out squeaky clean from one of the biggest political scandals in US history despite being a huge part of it. Fuck Kissinger.

What about nixonomics? Is it morally right to blame him for not cleaning up the mess LBJ had done?
> Stock Market is at all time low (worse than bush.jr )
>unemployment reached 6%
> "nixon shock "
> imposed harmful wage-price controls.
>ended the gold standard that tied the dollar's value to gold which lead to a decade of stagflation

The same reason people hate Tom Brady. He was just so damn successful and smart and theyre jealous of him.

Broke the promise to get out of Vietnam quickly. Bombed Cambodia.
Watergate.

Kissinger is a war criminal and so was dick

'Ending the war in vietnam' turned out to mean carpet bombing hanoi

Also he ramped up supression of counter culture and drug culture and was very racist

>Nixon ended the war
LMAO
>EPA
a good thing but it is literally the least the state can do to reach any standard of decency.

This

Counter culture and drug culture was terribly shallow and disgusting. He didn't go far enough.

>Stop doing things I don't like
Virgin

>stop criticizing me when I do horrible shit
Go jack off in public see how that goes over

>Criticism
>Systematic prosecution
Pick one. You can criticize all day, no one would give a shit. What you are advocating for is an authoritarian crack down on things you don't like. Hurting people you don't like is not criticism.

>He was homophobic
>this is a detriment
get out faggot. No one cares that he had healthy views on homosexuals.

hippies are racist themselves tho. hippy ≠ sjw.

this dude had golden quotes, it's like he was speaking like his word wouldn't be quoted in the future at all, every time I like him more and more

youtube.com/watch?v=JN2GS3b8cyU

reds are literally just a fifth column for foreign powers, don't take anything they say seriously

He would have been a god tier Secretary of State

I hate him because he dropped the gold standard for the petrodollar and did the EPA and sold us down the river regarding China.

>muh racism
>m-muh homophobia

>muh racism
>m-muh homophobia
ikr? A lot of tumblr kiddies must be on Veeky Forums today.