Fuck europe

europe does not give fuck about ukraine, and georgia.so i dont give fuck about anymore about europe.enjoy Muslim emigrants.whichs will fucks your gens in future.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/745080.stm
simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_georgicus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Georgia isn't European. Why should we care about it?

Ukraine fucked itself over.
Only Russia gave a shit about Ukraine (you were a battered housewife, but still), now you're a giant frozen conflict zone with zero investment and half of your population moving to Poland or Russia.

Islam will unfuck Europe habibi, we come for your ass after that

>Europe doesn't care
>started the procedure to let Ukraine enter the EU
>put economic sanctions on Russia

Meme sanctions on shit no one cares about like woven baskets.
Germans got mighty butthurt that the Americans started including actually strategic things like steel and oil.

i am tired of this shit! read this mother fucking article brainless.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Etymolog

The appellationCaucasianfor the grouping was popularized byJohann Friedrich Blumenbach, who named it after the category's archetypal skull, a cranium of a woman fromGeorgiain theCaucasusregion.[12]

brainless people like you are reason why russia and georgia is fucked up nowdays.your people thinks that they knows everything.but they does not have basic education.you are best example, you are saying that georgians are not europeans, but i am saying with facts! that georgianscare first europeans.and now go fuck your self. do you know why i am this much agressesive? because lot of idiots like you does not have basic education, they just talk talk talk bla bla bla but they does not know any fucking thing actualy.

sure, sure "sanctions".this is blief!europe and uncle sam feeding kgb so well.they feeding russia.this "sanctions" are media blief.but you will not understand this.
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

Sorry but you're scientifically not European

do you hear about davit iv, you kebab?
great kebab remover all time.my name is also davit, be careful kebab.

>The Caucasian race is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications used, have usually included some or all of the ancient and modern populations of Europe, the Caucasus, Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[3]

Does this mean that Somalis are also European?

scinces says, caucasians- geoegians are first europeans. read article which i write

Caucasian =/= European

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/745080.stm
enjoy!

>Two skulls, which are probably about 1.7 million years old

You think Georgians existed 2 million years ago? Are all Georgians as dumb as you?

Wrong board

Half your population is kebab now right?

i am destrying you with facts.just with facts.not like like you, shit talker.
simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_georgicus

problem is: you are probably russian, and second problem is: i am not talking with PIGS!