Modum could be the next Walton

Just bought some Modum.

Have a good feeling that this could be the next Walton.

>Both coins are combining RFID & Blockchain
>WTC is Chinese-Korean, Modum is Swiss
>WTC focuses on textile industry, Modum focuses on pharma industry

Let's see where this goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/modum_io/comments/794w6b/what_is_the_token_for/?st=1Z141Z3&sh=c1d3b57d
linkedin.com/in/pascal-degen-43739a103/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novartis
twitter.com/modum_io?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Modum's market cap is currently 44m USD. It's 1/4 of Walton's current market cap which is 168m USD.

>Modum's circulating supply is only 17.3m, where Walton's circulating supply is 24.8m.

its a comfy hold. Wish I got more. I'm gonna buy some more at the incoming correction before it skyrockets.

Project looks solid also. Not sure when to sell though. I'm aiming for $7-8

what eth price you think it'll correct at?

Swiss tech greater than Chinese tech

anything between .007 and .0075 should be a good area

Not quite, what is the token actually for?? Read this, will be dumped soon as reality overcomes speculation

reddit.com/r/modum_io/comments/794w6b/what_is_the_token_for/?st=1Z141Z3&sh=c1d3b57d

>holding the token pays dividend from company profit.

not using RFID OP read the fucking whitepaper

Holding MOD is essentially a stake in the company. You earn company profits and have voting rights. The company only kept a small portion(don’t have the number on hand) and there’s also an option to where if the price reaches a certain point, MOD token holders can vote that the devs sell their tokens lol

This is going to be FUCKIN gold

too high to buy right now, dip is imminent

"The profit share smart contract is open source.
A payment equivalent to the part of the profit generated by modum.io AG which is used for dividend payments as proposed by the board of modum and subsequently enacted by the shareholders will be forwarded to all MOD Tokenholders. The profit fiat amount is converted to Ether and sent to the modum smart contract. The modum smart contract evaluates the current holdings and distributes the profits to token holder in Ether. Tokens that are locked for the shareholders of modum.io do not come with profit participation rights for the entire duration of the lock-up."

Voting rights and profit sharing.

Waiting for a pull back but fuck i also waited at 1.70 REEEEEEEEEEEEEWEWWWWEEEEEEEE

And what are the profits currently? What chances you'll get them in unregulated crypto, might as well buy stocks on Wall Street if justs abouts small dividends

Pass for me, hope those in lock gains before it's too late

With it's partnerships and exposure so far, active dev, integrations already in progress, I'm not worried at all about stupid fud.

Get a load of this boomer

It's an EU company, more trustworthy than a Chinese company

I know. I intentionally use 'RFID' so that normies can easily get the gist of it.

Modum does not use RFID, per se. It uses a certain tracking device that they produce themselves.

linkedin.com/in/pascal-degen-43739a103/

One of the co-founders works for Novartis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novartis

I'd say that is one hell of a connection to have in this industry.

IM SO FUCKING COMFY WOW

Waiting for my pay check to clear so I can buy more. Don't shill this anymore, it's going up too fast. We need to accumulate before retail investors get in.

It just wont fucking dip whales pls dump

I'm just going to hodl for this no matter how hard it corrects. Too scared of losing my MOD.

You mean, YOU need to accumulate?

I'm already all in, baby.

So guys.
I'm dead serious here.
This is the first coin I bought that I think could legitimately hit $1B market cap.
I'm DEAD fucking serious.

Correction is guaranteed.

But corrections and dips won't matter when Modum reaches $6-7.

Its current market cap is still 1/4 of Walton's market cap.

I'm gonna ride this as long as I can.

Bonus: Modum also acts as a share of the company Modum AG. Holding MOD tokens = holding a share in Modum AG.

Just get in now, idiot. Whales aren't going to dump this.

The only way I see this having a major correction any time soon is if Binance is the first major exchange it hits and chinks dump it.

gl getting past this wall

Soon as it hits exchange, that wall will get decimated.

Comfy seat next to KPMG...

Isnt ethdelta an exchange??

>Comfy seat next to KPMG...
holy shit user.. where did you get this?

DELEt tHIS

It's from an update on their twitter

dip is here

twitter.com/modum_io?lang=en

>dip is here
please! fill my buy order.

which 1 i got u bro

Who wants to take bets on how long till we hit top 20?

>which 1 i got u bro

i need more of a dip 1488 at .007

>1488 at .007
u bein cheeky, m8?

Saw your post when it was $1.24. Got home and it was $1.54. By the time I figured out how to use Etherdelta it was 1.74. Helped my girlfriend pack for her trip and by the time we were done it was at $2.30. The best order on Etherdelta I could get to go through was at $2.40. Woke up this morning and it was 2:25. looked at the chart and it seemed like a double top. Didn't want to get dumped on so I sold at 2.13.

Win some, lose some I guess.

Hope you got a good blowie for helping that bitch. She costed you how much?

Never

Words cannot express your stupidity

>her trip

lost money AND will get cucked lol

this desu. She's cheating on you bro, dump that bitch

>HURF DURF THIS COIN DUNT DO NUTHIN
I want the normies to all burn.

lol

>Companies don't have to purchase tokens

Isn't this the reason IBM partnered with XLM?

It's from a post on the MOD plebbit lmao.

Well explain how token holders will recieve the profits?

>SHE WAS GOING TO VISIT HER SON, ALRIGHT????

via smart contract

So what’s the REAL scoop on this?

Should I sell or what? I’m up 2x already

Oh God, my sides. This guy. Alright, I'm assembling something, hold on.

I'm going to wait for at least another exchange, if it dips by like 20% in a day I'll sell then.

Expect big dumps when it hits a mainstream exchange

>binance
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just hold... hold on

im out brehs, 2x is good enough for me in this shithole market

Probably a smart move. Unfortunately, I'm not in the habit of making smart moves.

Don't kill yourself yet user

Over 9000 hours in MS Paint.

>To be just'ed so hard that you become a shill for crypto regulations

kek'd out loud

Welcome to the JUST club, bodhibob.

>oh damn
pic related its bodhibob

REQ has survived the binance kiss of death so far and is expected to do well. I say bring it on

Barely
I just got into this shitcoin. Already pretty comfy. 280 Mods... Wish I could get more, but I'm waiting for moon missions on a bunch of my other shit right now. Still can probably pay off my motorcycle in a few days. Thanks for shilling this to me guys, wish I would have listened earlier

You don't earn company profits retards, you earn company DIVIDENDS, which are decided by the board of Modum AG on which token holders have no voting rights (you only have it on the release of more tokens).
In short it's a shitcoin, once the market will understand it the thing will plummet like a birdshit, happy I sold my bags on you.

>EU company
>Switzerland

Get a load of this guy

There was already a huge volume on ED, if people wanted to dump (many did already btw) it would have crashed already, not go 2.5x from ICO.
Promising coins actually go way up, people were scared of etherdelta but now have a safe way to jump in.
Just look at chainlink that was promising, 2x when listed on binance, or walton, x2 too in a few days.

Those guys are still young and successful, if they pulled shit like scamming their investors they are done for ever. They won't stop with this company, and the best way to go higher and higher is attracting new people by showing how well the previous ones were paid.
I'm Swiss, you don't realise how easy it it to make money here by following the rules, even muslims or serbs will be fair because they understand playing the game the right way will make them rich.

Also they own 9 million coins.

>you don't realise how easy it it to make money here by following the rules
I never said they had to violate the rules.

>the best way to go higher and higher is attracting new people by showing how well the previous ones were paid.
Wrong, that's basic investing knowledge: a company growing fast 99% of the time won't pay dividends because it hinders its perspectives of expansion.

At best you can hope for symbolic dividends, at worst you won't see a penny and there is nothing you can do about it because token holders are basically sub-shareholders, they don't give a fuck about your opinion.

So you mean having the same system than all the multi billion dollars companies is a bad thing ?
They have like 15 millions from ICO, I hope they'll use a bit of that before being jews with token holders.
Yes they're way less regulated, but that's the risk in crypto, also I don't get why anyone is scared of the SEC or taxes. Why would you report that the ETH you received was from a security dividend ? How could any government check your MEW and look at the coins and see you have MOD tokens.

YOU FUCKING IMBECIL DO GE THIS IS WORSE THAN PENNY STOCK BULLSHIT?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL SO DUMB?

wot

Literally only thing you have to do in crypto mid/long them investing is asking: "what token does?".

This one promises you moneyz LOL....

Figure it out...

*Short term you can make money because fomoing retards think they found gold LMFAO.

Dividend is what made 99% of rich people richer. It's the best system out there, of course cryptocucks want a share of every time the token is used IRL but that's bad imo, companies don't want to go on fucking binance to buy coins to use a service.

I'll make it simple for you
>Modum makes a 4 millions profit in 2019
>marketcap is currently 40 millions
>that means each holder will get 10% of the money value in Modum, paid in eth
>you have 1'200 MOD you get 1 ETH
>people are okay with only 5% profit
>your coin value doubles, you still get 1/2 ETH

Only retards and taxcucks and SEC bootlickers would be dumb enough not to buy.

Waiting for correction when?

190 millions marketcap to 150.

When will this reach 6$ ?

Next week possibly ? Or after the fork ?

when people realise even a 2 million profit from the company means a free eth for 2500 mod in your wallet, they'll jump
for now this dividend thing is being used a FUD but that's our best ally desu

only burgercucks will be scared of being shot by cops for not declaring their MOD token capital gains kek

$4mil profit.... Try $40 mill profit. This is pharma boys territory, where we talking about hundreds of billions of revenue.

Is there going to be a correction?

Why wouldn't big pharma get their own USB kit and stick it on eth network themselves than give money out to someone else Swiss or not?

is that annual return?

...patents. no sane person, especially very bright individuals would showcase their tech to greedy pharmacy corporations without first protecting their works/ideas.

you guys are aware that Modum team themselves have stated that the specific industry they're targeting is worth $500-600m right? not billions? you know how many years it'll take them to tap into those contracts? do you think they're going to share the whole profit? of course not. read the white paper; modum AG board of directors decides the amount of profit to allocate to token holders.

its not fud, i like this coin, its just truth, and if it blows up much more than where it is now it's going straight to overvalued territory.

No, I meant that if the company gives only 2 million to share holders, that's enough to justify the current price and even more. If people expect let's say 10 millions dividends in 2020, the marketcap should be around 200 millions.

They won't give all the profit to dividends, but the more they give, the more their share is worth.
They have 9 millions tokens, I calculated that with with a 4 million dividend they would gain 22.5 millions $ themselves on the value of their token.
I made a reddit post about it.

It is fud though, more tokens you hold, bigger your cut from dividends.

post in main CryptoCurrency subredit so other potential investors can realise the potential. this is not a P&D coin. people need to stop calling it scammy.

>“The catch is that 60 percent of all 200 million yearly shipments in the EU do not contain temperature sensitive products,” he said. “So right now we are wasting $3 billion for unnecessary cooling.”

I trust you but where did you read this ?

Also as I said, they own 30% of the coins, they'll get more money by making them more expensive than just keeping the net profit for them directly.

That's if only there's one way to achieve what they provide, most likely pharma will want to keep it in house and come out with their own systems in due time

Pharms don't make their own boxes to store meds, or don't have their own postal service, etc.
Right now they have to pay way too much for cooling trucks, they don't build their own either.
It'll make them save money instantly.

They had years to achieve this and didn't even start.

2500 mod is $5000

but we don't know the cut from dividends; that's decided by the modum AG board at every shareholder meeting.

not if you got in early

2500 MOD is 0.0125% of the total supply
2 millions x 0.000125 = 250 $, so around 1 eth

the more they give dividends, the more the marketcap will grow, the more their 9 million tokens will have value
I calculated that for every $ they give to dividends, they get 5.5x more in the price increase of their stack