Bancor Is literally unstoppable

Bancor Is literally unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/75b7us/list_of_all_known_projects_committed_to_using/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Baldcor lambo club signing in

2 balds 1 jew

whats wrong with her face, she looks like a cancer patient

you cant stop something that is not moving

King of faggots spotted.

Triggered Shlomo spotted.

Literally unstoppable.

>Literally unstoppable.
i bet she mauls weeners.

Fucked at least one of these blokes.
Failed to fuck him.

Lmao now those are some heavy bags

She looks Jewish

Omg fuck it's $1.90 now? I was hoping dropping my massive bags at $2.19 was going to be the floor. I almost want to buy back in with all the recent shilling.

hmmm

:^)

They already have your money.

But my bancor bags guys. Plz, I beg, I pled, I succ. Plz

I've never seen such an unstoppable coin. Look at that steady decline. If that doesn't tickle ur jimmies I don't know what would.

its just another of infinite jew scams. im not a nazi, but somebody please kill all the jews already, they are unbearable.

Was ico $4? Lmao

Did you see where the (Jews) probably killed Kennedy?

Why can't Jewish people be like the Amish and stop fucking everything up?

It's 51% down since ico lmao. This was a 150 mill crowdfund xD It had a 20000 eth price floor xxxD COMPLETELY UNSTOPPABLE!

But.. but muh liquidity, muh reserves, muh network effects, muh galia.

Holy fuck that jew has no shame in her jew game

Is that what you do at conferences?

Yes. That is what I do.

Who else have you fucked

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bancor's value. The worth is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of its worth will go over a typical shitcoiner's head. There's also Benartzi's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The BNT bag holders understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bancor truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bancor shills crying "Bancor is literally unstoppable," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. joy And yes by the way, I DO have a Bancor tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

Finally someone who gets it.

If you don't keep an eye on bancor you're literally retarded. reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/75b7us/list_of_all_known_projects_committed_to_using/

Why it all makes perfect sense now, Bancor is indeed unstoppable

>browses reddit
>calls others retards

That's where the list is..

you're all impatient retards, but you will learn soon enough