>EVX
>MOD
>HVN
>ODN
>ETP
>LINK
>VTC
>KCS
how the fuck can you believe the altcoin era is over? i'm drooling over how many easy gains are ahead of us

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-foundation-partners-with-draper-dragon-to-establish-a-special-investment-fund-for-digital-523cbea14af5
draperdragon.com/home-en,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What site do you recommend for buying alt coins?

I'm only on Coinbase right now.

Good for you OP, I've only taken massive losses this month

Hvn muh nigga

COSS nigga, them payouts when it's a top exchange

>ODN
>LINK
There are a lot of bagholders here. For every person who made a killing on what you listed theres a bagholder

ETP is fucked how big it will be

huge when the chinks come back in the game

They're working with Draper Dragon. Think bigger ;)

Whats a good buy in? Ive been waiting all day for $3.5 ish is that a good entry?

medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-foundation-partners-with-draper-dragon-to-establish-a-special-investment-fund-for-digital-523cbea14af5

"The DraperDragon Innovation Fund is a venture capital (VC) fund that focuses on Sino-US cross-border investments in emerging technology industries. It is a member of the global VC fund network Draper Venture Network (DVN), a global collective of VC investors established by famous American venture capitalist Tim Draper. The DVN currently consists of 17 member funds spread across more than 60 cities globally, including the Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) Fund, which including companies such as Hotmail, Skype, Baidu and Tesla in its portfolio. In the ten years since its inception, the DraperDragon Innovation Fund has provided venture capital to emerging technology companies related to China, maintaining a close relationship with them and successfully cultivating a new generation of emerging technology enterprises. This is aligned with the vision of the Metaverse Foundation."

1. go on coinmarketcap.com
2. look at what exchange the coin you want to buy trades on
3. transfer your BTC (or ETH as some only accept ETH) to that exchange and buy the shitcoin
4.hold for a solid x5 or hold until you're getting your dicked suck by some alien slut on the moon

Anything under $5. I'm legitimately all in for the first time in crypto in a year and a half trading. Should've done it with ETH but can't win em all.

Add DOVU and QVT

do you think its going to continue its downward trend?

I don't know. I can see the whales manipulating, I've been autistically watching the charts for days. That's how confident I am though. It depends on the whales. They honest to god are fucking the price up and i don''t know how long it will continue.

Draper Dragon should've launched this into the stratosphere. It's huge news. Check out DD draperdragon.com/home-en, Tim Draper and Larry Li

look at the chart for all altcoins. its almost guarantee you will lose. the industry was killed by endless crashing. the exchanges are dead. old fuddyduds are attacking bitcoin everyday. its hopeless untillsome devs are killed and the business goes up again

What they've been doing is slowly lowering 10k ETP buy and sell orders on both sides, and will sell 1-3k at intervals to cause a panic and buy 1-3k around 72-65k sats. Check Bitfinex and you can see the walls to contain the coin.

too many ICOS, eth and ltc have collapsed in sats. the devs ruined it with greed. everybody got robbed by pump and dumps. its time to kill developers

Can confirm whales fucking up etp price and accumulating, once this hits other exchanges we should see less manipulation.

I got lucky and just managed to break even for the month. I know I'm going to lose it all though because I'm stupid faggot that never sells.

>odn
Kek