Fuck Your BTC If You Want Fuck

Look, BCC is going to violently do it to 'em over the next few weeks
This steady moon will last all the way till the fork as people will start to do their research and figure it out.. the politics and the power of miners and blockstream/core, the bad goyims

I'm backing the dark horse and just doubled down on some bcc bags.

and yes this will fuck all your altcoins, abort all moon missions we are breaching the control room

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/10/23/will-this-battle-for-the-soul-of-bitcoin-destroy-it/#29e17eae3d3c
twitter.com/laurashin/status/923302335731843072
shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020171024202312875uk35qajn06E1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same here. It's a comfy mid and long term right now.

why would adam back openly admit blockstreams plan? maybe it isnt as bad as people make it out to be?

You're probably right desu, fuck it I'll take a nip

Just got another 21.
Are we gonna make it desu?

Imo Adam had to mention their plan (at least very subtly) so that when they actually do it and people see the negative effects on BTC (centralized and more vulnerable), that he and Blockstream won't be attacked or even sued for manipulating bitcoin for economic benefit.

I bet 95% of BTC holders still don't know what he said or where to find it.

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/10/23/will-this-battle-for-the-soul-of-bitcoin-destroy-it/#29e17eae3d3c

twitter.com/laurashin/status/923302335731843072

I hope we make it bros,
not seeing a flippening happen but hoping for some big disruption and more respect for BCC, seems like the only honest bitcoin chain right now

So it's rising on the back of the fear and nervousness of S2x?

>tfw held bcc mostly out of lazyness

Yes all in in bitconnect. Comfy OP

Fucking hell.

You can literally 15x your money just by dumping 1 btc into BCH

I don't think the market has quite realised that Bitcoin Cash is not going away, is faster, cheaper and more reliable with faster development times than Segwit1x

Im sure btc devs will dump the shit out of it preventing a moon

I still have mine from the split, haven't sold them as a hedge against BTC. If segwit2x is a fiasco I can see this going up quite a bit. Also they are changing the difficulty algorithm so it won't swing wildly anymore.

Plus coinbase said it will add bch after the fork and b2x mess, perfect time for bch.

The core devs don't hold many bitcoins, that's the problem. They have no real stake in bitcoin and just want to fuck around with it in ways that make no economic sense.

BTC devs have no btc, thats why they work for a SALARY paid by blockstream

it will ride on the back of actual adoption

my fellow biznessmen haven't even figured outwhy bcc is going up yet

jihan has created built-in demand for bitcoin cash by only accepting it for new antminers. Also its currently more profitable so the hash rate has partially shifted to bch.

also Jihan has probably bribed some chinese politicians to legalize bitcoin cash but make bitcoin illegal

k so it has nothing to do with adam beck.
My other guesses are because they are pump and dumping based on the eda.
Bitpay rumors?
JUST TELL ME

>bitmain
DING DING DING DING DING
holy shit it only took 48 hours
lol

Fomod on that slight dip jihan take the wheel

i'm in niggas

bitcoin cash indeed is bitcoin.

bitcoin core is trying to do side chains and shit to push for patented garbage to get royalties from big e-commerce retards

Agreed jihan seem like a bro tier lad /oneofus/

I haven't heard a peep about this.

you say that, but they are looking at 1gb blocks
that's over a terabyte per week.
also eda needs to be removed immediately.

Looks like we are about to go back down and test 64k range get in at this dip little niggys!

replying to myself I was wrong we not dipping

yes bitmain is the only thing sustaining the 4th highest market cap coin with the 3rd largest monthly volume.
Yes bitcoin should forever have a 1mb block so we get high fees and low transactions and the need to develop off chain transactions that can create revenue and patents for our lord and saviours blockstream and bitcoin core (that paradox)
yes you're right increasing blocksize centralizes mining how will I ever be able to afford to mine 8mb bitcoin. Segwit is much better it's only $21,000,000 for 1% of the hashrate

Bitcoin cash will be 9k in a month

Came onto Veeky Forums to look if anyone had made a Bitcoin cash thread and sure enough here it is, this upcoming fork is a lose lose situation imo more and more people will realise this and start entering Bitcoin cash instead, GLTAH

Well not really i still will dump everything for free money im not stupid

screenshot your post then put it as your desktop background

Has 1 BTCC THIS CUNT IS GUNNA CRASH THE ENTIRE MARKET

the 1GB blocks were a test to prove that the 1MB block cap is RIDICULOUS.

And the EDA is getting fixed on the 13th (2 days before 2x fork)... interesting timing

it has nothing to do with mining. there isn't even a bitcoin client/wallet that does state compilation
you will literally need a datacenter to have a node. Currently, all proxy/hosted wallets and similar services are free, because anyone could just download bitcoinqt and use that.
It's all about adoption. if the normie hoards do come in, and it's all on-chain, someone's going to have to pay for service from node to the client.
On the other hand, if it's off-chain, you will see huge fees on-chain (like 15-30 bucks) and percentage fees (maybe 1.5%) on the off-chain networks.
It's a lose-lose-lose. Personally I have held all of the forks thus far (even btg). But that has more to do with my autism than anything else.

>they are looking at 1gb blocks
i may sound like a shill, but i have no bitcoin at all. i find the tech really interesting. having said that, for what ive read, they did a 1gb block on test net

i am happy bitcoin could scale to that point, but it is unlikely. plus it isnt like every block needs to be that big. 5G internet, and bigger and cheaper drives make a big blockchain irrelevant.

but, something that can grow infinitely cant survive forever. i wish i had the resources to make my own thingy

What would stop being from having a node pool?

You people are so delusional and misinformed.

Can I get the audio recording of that?

personally, i'm fine with it. If on chain scaling is it, then I'll end up with an infrastructure company. But the distributed-ness of the network at that point is kind of suspect.

haven't heard a peep from anyone about trying that.
But at the end of the day, a pool is a single node. It's not a strong network model.
Also I doubt someone is going to run the pool altruistically like people run nodes today.

Man if only we had a blocksize increase and segwit. If only we went down both paths and let the user decide. If only kikestream wasn't complete fucking cancer.

This is why we need bitcoin cash. Blocks taking 40 minutes and 40k transaction backlog in the bitcoin network right now...

Cmon moon for daddy

it won't be black and white on chain or off it will be a combination, moores law is still going as well.

I don't have a problem with off chain scaling eventually but implementing it before increasing block size has become inefficient as a scaling solution (in that the increased centralization outweighs the gain in transaction capacity) is sophistry by companies trying to control and profit off this technology. Especially when they are arguing a over 1mb which was completely arbitrary number and not based on evidence.

Bitcoin cash will show that hard forks are successful in defending bitcoin from attackers, after November there are no more arguments to justify hard forks anyone with a brain realizes bitcoin cash is bitcoin and bitcoin segwit is an attempt to destroy bitcoin

Ok, you don't know how bitcoin works if you think what he admitted is bad.

Bitcoin Cash
>Has plenty of block space.
>Transaction fees are under 5cents (free transactions even work).
>Fixing the EDA on Nov 13th.
>0 conf transactions are possible (I even tried this the other day with $3500 worth and my tx was confirmed within seconds, seriously).
>Has 6 independent development teams working full time on it.
>Testing things like 1GB blocks (10k txs per second - 3x the tx capacity of visa).
>Has no stupid fuckin debates about things that shouldve been solved years ago.
>Not fully controlled by Blockstream core devs (owned by AXA who is owned by bilderberg group – you know, the people with the motives and power to destroy a fiat threatening currency like bitcoin).
>Gaining market adoption every day - Wallets, exchanges, services, BITPAY (yes bitpay) are coming around and seeing BCH for what is really is and adopting it)
>Genuinely the real bitcoin (forked before segwit).
>The bitcoin people signed up for.
>1/15th the price of Bitcoin Classic.

Where do you think the market will put its money when 99% of people realise this.

we need a bitcoin politics general thread here.
its timely as both btc and bch/bcc are going to fork in 2 weeks~

oh shit.

ok I sold all but 1 of my 'free' forked BCH at various prices higher than today. I bought back in, fuck it. satoshis vision, whatever.

I had to wait like 2 fucking hours for the bitcoin transaction to confirm twice, then I bought BCH and had it in cold storage with multiple confirmations in a few minutes

The state of bcash bagholder delusions.

I don't know Sanjeet would do you think?

buy bitcoin cash cmon. buy buy buy buy bitcoin cash yeah yeah. mortgage your house and go 5x long on bitcoin cash yeye

Margin traders, it's undervalued right now

what is a safe hedge ratio of BTC:BCH right now?

>buy my bags

Fucking this.

:) now u get it

AT LONG LAST

I saw someone post their portfolio with the same amount of BCH as they had BTC and I thought that was a good idea.

i'm half half except instead of 1:1 BTC/BCH it's 1:1 fiat into both so there's "more" bch

that's a real hedge

I'm not the bagholder you cuckold, go mine some litecoin and lick charlie lee's gook arsehole.

Also remember if you want to mine litecoin, you need to buy litecoin miner hardware - payment only accepted in Bitcoin Cash

shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020171024202312875uk35qajn06E1

Don't forget to swallow

Main supporter of BCH is someone who doxes people over $60 dispute. (Roger Ver)
Also abuses admin access on blockchain.info to get users wallet info. (Also Roger Ver)

I actually can't fucking wait for the pink wojacks of all the retarded suckers that get lured into buying this OBVIOUS OBVIOUS SCAM, where whales artificially pump this shit to finally get rid of their bags.

All the sudden BCH shilling just points to this. We will see a sea of pink tears. The tears will be even bigger when BTC rises due to whales cashing from BCH into BTC or just rises on itself.

>invest in anything Roger Ver endorses

Smart idea. I'll get my popcorn. This will be god tier.

cele-buy bitcoincash cmon buy buy bitcoin cash yeah

some faggot is crossposting this thread to bch.

>muh dubs
>muh autism

Alright everyone I need Veeky Forums and reddit to lock hands and together go 5x margin long on bitcoin cash at market price cmon gang

koreans

Who is holding bags of shit they got for free? You can sell at My moment no loss.

everybody who bought in at this shit. seeing it being almost 1k$ at some point many people did.

I agree with OP. Got 5 BCC yesterday. This will wash away my LINK fuckup...

Bitcoin (Cash) is forking to upgrade the EDA thus the price is rising as a response, it is quite literally the continuation of bitcoin.

But by all means go balls deep in segwit1x and get blown the fuck out by whales when they start snapping up all the cheap bitcoin (cash)

This is very funny because blockstream propaganda isnt translated into korean

pretty sure roger ver endorsed bitcoin

Any idiot can see that BCC is technologically superior to btc

I've got 81 of each but I desperately hope bitcoin cash falls away and disintegrates.

BCC = Bitconnect

How do you know they don't?
Are you a wizard?
Are you underage and believe everything they tell you?

Nice try Faggot. All you need to know about Bitcoin cash. Pic related. / Thread.

BCC = Bitcoin Cash

Bitconnect is a ponzi scheme which will really fuck up the whole crypto market when it implodes

>8MB
>good
Pick one.

S2X is dead on arrival.

>literally describes Dogecoin
Go to bed, Roger.

>You can literally 15x your money just by dumping 1 btc into BCH

Holy shit hahahahaha

>feeling comfy about cold storaing big blocked centralized trash

It needs to get rid of the EDA.

I'm right though, the world is full of losers and you are one of them.

I have some BCH mate but that's just fucking retarded. For BCH to overtake bitcoin at its current price without crashing crypto, and therefore itself, is......

Well, you need to stay off Reddit

Can someone tell me why is anyone on Veeky Forums budding Bitcoin Cash at all? Doesn't seem to make sense to me... the way I see it there are 3 options:

1. Not supporting Segwit2x: BTC remains terribly slow
2. Supporting Segwit2x: in which case BTC becomes immediately faster, but will once again slow down overtime - Segwit3x probably incoming in 2018.
3. Support bitcoin cash: similar to segwit2x where they want to change the block size, but this time in a dynamic way so there is not need for a segwit 3x, 4x etc.

Now in this fork, only an idiot with institutional backing would not support segwit2x right? literally no reason to WANT to keet BTC as slow as it is. Now if you support segwit2x, then the idea you REALLY support is Bitcoin Cash. Unfortunately, Bitcoin Cash doesn't have the bitcoin name recognition.

The way I see it you have 2 options:
1. Support segwit2x, and then move over to bitcoin cash later down the track
2. Just support Bitcoin Cash now, and avoid all the segwit 2x headache altogether.
... I guess the 3. option is to support a slow piece of crap bitcoin.

The choice is yours!
kaka

>bitcoin 'core'
I see no reason that bcc can't call itself Bitcoin, now that nobody is using the name.

Yeah ok buddy you clearly do not understand basic economics, dump your BCC if you're that confident.

If bitcoin goes down it takes everything else with it. This isn't like fiat currency pairs.

>Everyone buys gook copypasta coins like me

>old fork refuses to die as per design (it will eventually)

>Attacks upgraded fork

Ok champ lose your money I do not give a fuck lol

Like all shitcoiners, you only bought bcash because you couldn't afford btc and were delusional enough to believe this was more than just Jihan's last cash grab before he fucks off into irrelevance.

You get what you pay for. In your case, you got the equivalent of a Great Wall ute.

>bcash

Opinion discarded

Yeah more like b-trash! hahahahah

>gets triggered by bcash

>bash
>Blockstream Jew Shill

Yuck.