MBRS?

What do you guys think of MBRS? I saw it getting shilled the other day, started to research, but got sidetracked. Are any of you in it? Should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GBQfWC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it got p&d not long ago, still bagholders around here. Avoid like the plague

where do yuou find these

that fucking phone...that antenna

>tfw shiny panties are my fetish

got any more?

Stay away, that drake guy is full of shit

I think I found it on Reddit, randomly.

Not like this unfortunately.

Okay, thanks anons. Sounds no bueno.

Is that a penis

Is good sirs please buy

Please buy my bags. I'll pay you .1 btc to buy my bags.

do not buy. stop you will lose. all these god damned coins crash everryday. fuck these nigger filth grub fuckers. they should be hunted and killed. emb crashed to 1 sat. kill them kill them hunt them and make other devs KNOW they will die . NO MORE CRASH COINS. KILL DEVELOPERS

Jesus.

Alright, fuck it, I'm gonna dump.

bad choice sir, you will regret it in coming weeks sir. this you last chance pls buy

lmao, you guys dont have the slightest idea whats fucking happening. Enjoy buying my bags at 40 cents. Check the embermine discord if youre curious discord.gg/GBQfWC

Ok I joined the discord, what exactly is happening?

Serious question: why are you enthusiastic about this coin?

Not him but I am invested into MBRS.

Id like to start off by saying half of these idiots that are bashing the coin are thinking of the coin called Embers which is EMB. MBRS is EmberMines-MBRS.

With that out of the way, they are getting ready to release their white paper in Nov. They were just featured speakers at the MERGE! conference. MERGE! is a domain name conference. They were there promoting one of their tokens called DOM - DomainToken. Partnered with Autonio and Gitto(which has yet to be announced). Started work on developing their own blockchain platform so people can use it and create tokens or assets, what have you. This puts it on the same level as coins such as ETH, NEO, NXT, WAVES. Platform coins like those always do well as long as they work.

The way I think of it is, we should be investing in the platform coins, not the other shitcoins themselves. The platforms are what do all the heavy lifting and are what are going to be worth the most.

Imagine getting NEO at this price.

Id also suggest some DBIX. IF them arabs want their own ETH, that will be what they choose.

Thanks user. I appreciate the real response.

One of the anons above wrote "Stay away, that drake guy is full of shit." James Drake is the lead Embermine dev, no? Do you have an opinion of him? He seems very active in the telegram group but I can't decide whether he's a visionary or a wacko.

He does talk big, that is for sure. I get the vibe he is like the Steve Jobs type guy. He might not sit there and code all day or make websites, but he knows what needs to be done, when, how, why, etc. If you just let him and his team do the work he wants them to, I am sure you will make money.

I honestly anticipate this being at least $20 each. Thats only $1billion marketcap which can be done. (Even if it only hits it a couple times, kinda like NEO and what not).

Reminder that James Drake is Steve Job's 2.0 and will revolutionise creative industry with smart contracts and block chains deer sirs buy now pls

sold mine recently at a loss, it's not worth. It's a long term hold but there's way better coins for holding long term

they really got some of you suckers hooked on this shit didn't they. wow

I just refuse to sell at a huge loss.