Past is fucked by us

Past is fucked by us

Jews were G*rman fifth column, they deserved worse

Cloppers unironically deserve a Final Solution

Rainbow Dash deserves it. Zero sympathy desu.

The only bad thing about the Holocaust is that it didn't happened.

How dare you talk like that about my waifu, ?

We killed history

You deserve it too

They're obviously throwing their hands up in joy

>the hallofcaust is the greatest war crime in history
Do people unironically think that?
There were worse genocides in the same century.

>There were worse genocides in the same century.
By what metric?

And to top it off, everyone pretends as if the Bolshevik Jews didn't attempt a revolution in Germany.

Easy, by the metric that counts Jews as non-humans therefore nobody died in the holocaust and therefore it was all a hoax perpetrated by Jews to make themselves look better. DUH

Number dead most likely.
What other metric would you use?
Number of movies based on the event?

Can someone shop My Little Ponies into holocaust corpse pictures thanks :)

Number illigitmate countries spawned because of guilt.

this was before communism was completely discredited to be fair.

Daily reminder the holocaust happened only in your mind. Thank you.

It's not their political ideal that's the problem. The problem is that the Jews started an uprising in post WW1 Germany. Then we created Isreal and Germany had a deal with the head of the Jewish community to start relocating all of the Jews to Israel. They kicked the Germans while they were down, promised to relocate to their illigitmate country and then failed to deliver on their deal. I'm not saying the holocaust was justified, but it very clearly happened for a reason other than "Hitler dated da joos and everyone without blue eyes!" The holocaust is very easily rationalized to anyone who didn't just slurp up a high school history book.

>there was a revolution attempt in our country
>it was mostly leaded by Jewish intelligentsia
>that means we HAVE TO kill all Jews 20 later

So because the German Jews belong to the same race as a small group of Communist intellectuals who made up the Spartacist League leadership they all deserved to be murdered. Maybe the Nazis were just misunderstood after all.

Thats still the
>
>
>

You're one of those high school children I was talking about aren't you? Nice over simplification of a complicated topic.
No, not because of the small group. The Bolsheviks. The same ones that over threw Tsars and installed communism. It wasn't the people themselves, it was their ideals. The Germans feared the Bolsheviks. They didn't want a revolution in their country like Russia. Except, that's exactly what they tried to do. Then GB killed a bunch of Palestinians and said "this now belongs to the Jews" and Germany went to the Jewish representatives in Germany and said "Look, we will help emigrate the Jewish people to Israel because we don't want this many Bolshevik Jews in our country." and the Jewish leadership said "Ok, you made us out own country so we will go there." Then, they didn't go there. They stayed in Germany. Now remember Germany had just lost a war and was forced to give up a lot. So they're not really happy to begin with. Now a group that has tried to overthrow their government said they would start moving to a country made specifically for them, and Germany was happy to facilitate said move. Exceot the Jews didn't and continued to cause problems (both the Bolshevik and non Bolshevik denominations). Of course the Germans were pissed.

This

shit taste, rarity is a far better option

I could acquiesce and agree with your historical fanfiction, but it seems you can't even follow history chronologically. It's funny that people like you don't read history like it actually happened, it's just another story written by DA JEWS to cover their tracks lol. Your entire life is a lie m8.

>Germany went to the Jewish representatives in Germany and said "Look, we will help emigrate the Jewish people to Israel because we don't want this many Bolshevik Jews in our country."
is this what stormfags actually believe?

There wasn't a single counter argument in that paragraph.
>Do you guys actually believe in history?
Look into the Haavara Agreement. By the way, It was sanctioned by the Zionist Federation of Germany. There you go! Now you learned something new. The Nazi's really weren't just trying to kill every Jew for kicks. Idiot.

There’s nothing to counter mate. I don’t counter my daughter when she goes on a tangent about something she has no clue about because it’s cute. In your case it’s simply impolite to mock the disabled.

>Every Jew in the 30's was a Zionist
I know this might sound crazy but the vast majority of Jews didn't really want to leave their cozy Western city for a shithole desert to get blown up by Arabs while the British fucked around pretending it wasn't a big deal, the Zionists were considered a lunatic fringe even more outlandish than the commies or nazi's

am I doing it right?

Really powerful image user, I felt nothing except a yearning for Jackies THICC until you added a pony

Trixie is the true, supreme waifu for a ponyfag.

kek

Should have been shaved desu

Why are people that retarded allowed to live?

Because it's funny

Good point

checked

trips confirm

Because Germany lost the war unfortunately. At least if they had won, Aktion T4 would've purified the Earth of human ballast, such as everyone who browses deviantart.

>some literal soyboys lost

trixiefags were in fucking exile until recently. you'll always have starlight "kite kike" glimmer as baggage for bringing back your character, even if she is pretty good

Honestly his reasoning is sound and would actually be wise if it wasn't pretty basic understanding.
The only thing that makes it retarded is that he's a fucking brony.

>by the metric that counts Jews as non-humans therefore nobody died in the holocaust
When will tards realise that not only jews were targeted during the holocaust? It honestly amazes me that jew-haters don't bring that up more often. It sometimes seems like the anglo world have been completely tricked into thinking that the jews have monopoly on it.