The Holy Trinity

Do not forget about the Holy Trinity of Altcoins, my friends.

COSS will list ChainLink and Walton soon, catapulting us into altcoin heaven.

It was fun being an earthling.

What in god's name is Coss doing there

COSS will list ChainLink and Walton soon, catapulting us into altcoin heaven.

It was fun being an earthling.

can you not read?

You can come with us to the moon or stay on earth, choose one

Altcoin heaven still belongs to our lord and savior Bitcoin

Walton better deliver news or its dumping hard

>EVX
>HVN
>MOD
fixed

coss coin won't just take us to the moon... we'll be living there looking down upon all these loser pajeets who wouldn't listen when we tried to tell them to jump onboard to the CRYPTOCURRENCY ONE STOP SHOP

Link and Walton will be listed Sunday, right? Or was it tomorrow?

You realize Kucoin is putting COSS in the grave, right? RPX is all they need to bury that shit exchange.

then in 4-6months your divideneds turn into 10% and your coin crashes while COSS stays at 50% cause that's how the DAO was programmed as. Don't forget the securities that KCS has due to how they distribute dividends.

COSS gets dividends from the merchant portal in addition to the exchange fees. Also, COSS dividend percent is fixed/permanent. And, of course, it's about 1/12th the market cap.

poor brainlet does not yet know

Both of these are correct depending on what time frame your looking at.
I should be in Kucoin right now with my coss holdings for the next few days to weeks. But COSS is the superior roadmap due to the DAO making it trustless and law abiding.kucoin can and will fuck you over if it suits them too. COSS can only do that by keeping its exchange as shitty as it currently is. Which they wont be a la roadmap.

>COSS can only do that by keeping its exchange as shitty as it currently is.

Even that doesn't really "fuck us over" in the same way, since it's also fucking over the devs. They have incentive to get the volume up for their own benefit as well (their half of the fees plus the dividends on the tokens they own)

Don't put Walton in line with these shitcoins.

Yeah what the fuck COSS hasn't even mooned yet! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO BUY HIGH SELL LOW??

It was always too late user

It doesnt fuck us over yes, unless they fix the exchange in a timely manner. Thereby fucking my accumulation strategy up to one of profit taking to, "O Shit like Mcaffe" Sell all least profitable alts less than 10x Upside potential and pour it into COSS in a Provigil fueled buying frenzy. While Maxxing out all CC and personal loan accounts via Coinbase.

asian coins and icos are banned. all new coins are boycotted. until everyone is raised and peoples money is restored developers will be hunted and execcccuted. they robbed us all. everyday crash. kill em hunt them. chop off their hands with chainsaws. boyco asian coins. boycott iiiicos. boyyyyycyot eth and ltc and al the crash cccccoins

Trading is a true zero sum game. There is someone losing and someone winning in trading.
So do you research or give me your money. Thank you in advance.

This.

WTC got chinked at first, understandably.

But if you're not unironically holding at least a few hundred bucks of Waltoncoin you're missing out on 1.5-3x gains by EOY.

It may not be a crazy moon mission but you can come up significantly and regain some losses.

Research their goal to improve supply chain logistics and efficiency. Look at how SOLID support has been since it mooned to $8+. Check out their affiliations, competitions, and roadmap.

This is hands down my comfiest crypto asset, 30% in and up 5x on investment.

At LEAST give it a search.

I genuinely want you faggots to make money.

You can act all superior, that your some hotshot investor with a chip on your shoulder. Sooner or later you'll want to come out of your shell, leave neet life and you'll probably start flaunting your wealth. Some of you will actually have the audacity to buy lambos and go to crypto meet ups.

That's where I'll wait. That is when I will stalk. All it takes is a simple keylogger installed via usb when you ain't looking on the train or library....or a few missing toes.

Stay indoors. Lock your doors.

100% not gonna happen, in fact itll prob go lower with this. these are small exchanges that can easily be manipulated and will. Wait for the dip to 15 cents

Get back on your meds, pajeet.

>money skelly lives in singapore
>coss is based in singapore

tell me more. give me links pls so i can find it. everyone's opinion is dust in the wind

is this true? source pls

it actually is true, the fags on reddit have been talking about it alot

okay....

Why the fuck is coss included here

Isn't it over 15 cents now? Why would it dip up?

>wakes up
>doesn't see CL mooning
>is happy because has time to accumulate more