Implying hard work = success

>implying hard work = success

take drugs (modafinil) get shit done quicker, faster, smarter

Where 2 cop? Sick of paying 100 a gram for shit coke

>not also working smart

duckdose.org

ive already have ordered 400 pills from them, they are dope as fuck.

Serious, where do I buy this and does it REALLY work.

I've tried a lot of different drugs, prescription and illicit. Nothing so far compares to really great weed however it has its downsides, its really hard to be a high functioning stoner.

duckdose.org. plus using bitcoin gets you a 20% discount, its not speedy like Adderall, but gives you a boost. In fact limitless was based on the drug modafinil.

modafinil? that shit is weak. get armondafinil waaaay better.

I mean ive tried both, I personally like the 'rougher' feeling of modafinil compared to armodafinil. Though armodafinil does last a lot longer.

Is this site legit?

Can anyone confirm?

I can, ive ordered multiple times, and you can check reddit at afinil.

>The long term safety and effectiveness of modafinil have not been determined.

Lmao, falling for marketing scams...

Ok

>Buying pills from an affiliate site

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA. YOU MUST HAVE HIGH IQ, DUDE.

>"Our awesome affiliate program allows content owners to get paid when their readers or viewers make a purchase through their affiliate links"

How fucking retarded are you people?

if you study the mechanism of action of what it does, it blocks gaba. Not that dangerous.

google the site yourself fuck face. I get ZERO income from it. Plus they dont have any affiliate links available.

t. Shill

>They don't have affiliate links

Lmao literally on the homepage

This fucking movie.
>borrow 100k from russian gangster
>make millions in a few days
>forget to pay back gangster, retarded chase scene
Insulting garbage.

my mistake. regardless, all i provided was the website without any affiliate link.

Modafinil is illegal in Canada... am I fucked?

Will give .1 ETH if I find correct answer. I'm srs.

your brain will work much better if you just eat right

you'll be fine dude, trust me

0xb41055c8d805fc6cfe83f32a04446cc4ca46396a

>speedy like Adderall
Tautology!

How illegal?
Where I am, the police would have to prove that you got them illicitly. (since losing a prescription is a valid excuse)

Although, it's completely legal here. You might think you're fucked when you've been up for two days.

also: 0x22F7114233Bc2580B972BA82b82A7fF98AA87ab7
pls.

source

>In Canada, Modafinil is not listed in the Controlled Drug and Substances Act. That means possession of Modafinil in Canada is legal and not subject to any legislative restrictions. However, this drug is considered a Schedule F medication which means that a prescription is required for purchase that it is subject to being seized at the border if you import it without a prescription.

thx

You can buy it as long as it is within the Canadian border. Usually if you google "buy modafinil, canada" you'll find a seller locally since he can legally sell it to you and you can legally buy it from him as long as it's within the border.

It's a grey area but nobody is getting arrested over this.

Everyone knows the greatest success comes from smart work not hard work its why humans get to watch netflix and every other animal is either in a zoo, going extinct due to human actions, or is just living in a forest eating shitting and dying.

How to into eating right to maximize brain potential?

correction...
if you just sleep right, eat balance and do exercice at least 3 times per week

I take moda sometimes but I try to keep it to Fridays. And yeah success requires hard work even if that doesn’t mean shoveling widgets or stacking boxes full of Unix password hashes

Beans are literally good for you

i used to think like this then i got rich and realized its much nicer to just be relaxed all the time