Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/black_hand
britannica.com/topic/Black-Hand-secret-Serbian-society
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to kill millions

to save trillions

to save his country

he killed two actually

rot in hell gypsy, he killed the guy that wanted to give the slavs their entity, retard serb ruined europe

To save Serbia

Kinda hot tbqh

Posts fueled by pure butthurt and contempt aren't special

The whole assassination was basically a Monty Python episode. See, there was a whole group of guys trying to kill Ferdy. The first guy just chickened out. Other guy threw a grenade at his car but it just bounced off the car and injured bystanders.

That guy then swallowed a cyanide pill and jumped into the nearby river, but the river was only 10-15 cm deep and the faulty pill didn't work so the guy just vomited and got beaten up by cops. Gavrilo then said "fuck this" and gave up. He went to a local food shop to get something to eat, but as he was walking out, there was Ferdi in a car just driving in front of him. Pure luck. Ferdi went off-route to visit a hospital where the victims of the grenade attack where and stumbled into Gavrilo.

May he rot in hell for it

>That guy then swallowed a cyanide pill and jumped into the nearby river, but the river was only 10-15 cm deep and the faulty pill didn't work so the guy just vomited and got beaten up by cops.
Holy shit imagine being that dude knowing that your bro made it into the history books while you're stuck in MAD Magazine

He spooked millions.

He deserves it.

I would play that.

/ourguy/

To fuck up any chances of more Slavic rights in Austria-Hungary

And ultimately gave all slavs in A-H full autonomy. Or were you just being retarded?

He didn't do that. The war did. And it wasn't worth the dissolution. What we could have got was a favourable level of autonomy while still in the Empire. That would have been a good thing, with the greater market and access to resources, a more powerful military, better educational facilities (many students from all over the monarchy went to study in Prague and Vienna) etc. Princip helped no-one.

>hurrr he fuck my shit up not the war
>durrr he dindu dat doe
Nah mate you're just a butthurt cocksucking monarchist that can't stand the fact that he stood up for his country not getting consumed by another imperial entity right after it got it's independance. And as for all those people that went to study, you conveniently discern the fact that there would still be poor ass peasants and serfs rolling in mud all over the world. Regardless, the war would have happened anyway, no matter how cucked you were.

Serbia lost 50% of its male population in WWI thanks to the whole autismo show.

Did Serbia declare war on it self? Did Princip declare war on Serbia? No, as per usual, autistic krauts prodded on the Austrians for jihad as if some dispensable royal had never been killed before.

Yeah, silly Austria, they should have just went full-cuck and ignore Serbia organising a terrorist attack onto the heir to the throne.
>Did Serbia declare war on it self?
Essentially, yes.

This.

Serbia was prepared to be annexed either way, welcoming them. And yes, the Austrians were retarded when they thought they would obliterate an entire nation for 1 man that was killed by some uppity bosnian
>essentially yes
How peculiar do you have to be to think that one man represented an entire nation?

the one Monarch who was more friendly to the Serbs and would have improved relations. Instead he killed him and ruined Europe.

>one man
There were multiple organisations involved, like Young Bosnia and the Black Hand. It wasn't even just one assassin, but seven of them. Provoking a war with Austria to eventually attempt fulfilling the Greater Serbia wet dream was the motive behind the whole assassination.

>Serbia was prepared to be annexed either way
Eh?

>two organisations
>of which members consist a handful of autists
>represent a nation of millions
>of which thousands took to the streets to cheer and welcome the Archduke's arrival
>including politicians
>and the surrounding ended up beating the shit out of Princip
Really solid analysis mate

>Nah mate you're just a butthurt cocksucking monarchist that can't stand the fact that he stood up for his country not getting consumed by another imperial entity right after it got it's independance.
The Black Hand was about annexing Bosnia to Serbia, man. That's not freedom, either. Also, why are you so angry? Are you a Serb or something?
>you conveniently discern the fact that there would still be poor ass peasants and serfs rolling in mud all over the world
Less than there were, due to the favourable impacts I have already listed. Moreover,
>serfs
Good awareness of the time period, you fucking idiot.

The goalposts seem to be moving.

If you say so, more of a general outlook
The Black hand was formed to unite all south slavs, inspired by the unification of Italy

Pic related makes you think.

It's clear that serbia should have accepted all of the ultimatum points. Agreeing to all but one because of actions of rogue organisations in a foreign city done by foreign nationals was clearly warmongering and basically a declaration of war on itself.
It's in the name itself, "ultimatum". Serbia didn't accept all of the points the Austrians made up, they clearly WANTED war ;)

Do you even know the nature of the demands? Count Tisza purposely rendered them unacceptable. Shit like accepting A-H officials and legal representatives to dictate everything in the country while getting rid of the nationalist unions and censoring everything anti A-H, in preparation to be annexed as the cherry on top.
>On 9 July, Berchtold advised Franz Joseph that he would present Belgrade with an ultimatum containing demands that were designed to be rejected
>On 18 July, to reassure Stolberg, Count Hoyos promised him that the demands in the draft text of the ultimatum "were really of such a nature that no nation that still possessed self-respect and dignity could possibly accept them".[80]
Every respectable historian accepts that A-H was begging for war either way

Yes, It really does

>The Black hand was formed to unite all south slavs, inspired by the unification of Italy
The Black Hand was created to "unite" South Slavs under Serbia.

Serbs in general deserve it desu.

Source?

No you

My source is my secondary school knowledge, but I suppose these could be considered credible enough. As for the movement that actually tried uniting South Slavs, you're looking for the Illyrian Movement. The Black Hand was mostly there for Serbs outside of Serbia, and their main point was Bosnia.
encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/black_hand
britannica.com/topic/Black-Hand-secret-Serbian-society

And yet, nowhere in these sources does it say
>unite south slavs under serbia
If you meant, the creation of a south slav state under the serbian monarchy, that happened after Serbia emerged on the winner's side and was handed the territories on a plate, nothing to do with the black hand
Your secondary school knowledge is also dismissable if your government is particularly butthurt about us.

>If you meant, the creation of a south slav state under the serbian monarchy
No, I mean uniting the areas they considered to be rightful parts of Serbia, which is why their main point was Bosnia. I, admittedly, phrased it terribly because I wanted the claim to sound similar to your claim while emphasizing that the Black hand was primarily a Serbian movement. That is my fault and the source of some confusion here.
> that happened after Serbia emerged on the winner's side and was handed the territories on a plate
I know.
>Your secondary school knowledge is also dismissable if your government is particularly butthurt about us.
It really isn't, since neither of the sources I've presented is my secondary school knowledge.