Fire maid, useless whore

>fire maid, useless whore
>hire new one
>not mexican
>decide to trust
>month and a half later
>tell her to clean drawers and repeat 9E+245 times to not touch ANY papers, only garbage
>return after a couple of days
>WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BINANCE 2FA QR CODE
>bitch apparently never seen a fucking QR code
>lost the number code a while ago
>31.9 BTC
>was gonna throw into OMG and VTC tonight
>my hand currently hurts from the loudest, strongest slap i've ever executed
>after the American Psycho-ish scene, bitch managed to escape
>sit down at pc trying not to destroy everything with my bare fist from the burning powerless rage

What the fuck do I do before I kill myself, Veeky Forums

>leaving important shit around
>not having backups

Kill yourself

get a safe and store that shit in it. make sure it is concreted down in case you get robbed, or they'll just take the whole safe.

Why the FUCK do people not back up the code?

>stores ~170k in a drawer
lmao new money

>Take a pic of your 2FA/priv key, whatever
>ZIp it, put strong password.
>Send it on your email
>low chance of it ever got stolen, lost etc.

Really, it's not that hard.

Could have just emailed support faggotron, lost my 2FA and Bittrex sorted it out for me within 3 days. Just needed to send them a selfie with my ID on my verified account

Enjoy prison or death, your only two options now retard

OP IRL

I know this is a larp but if this autistic work of fiction was real life, the faggot protagonist of this story deserves losing all that BTC and more because he's such a fucking retard mongoloid

>my hand currently hurts from the loudest, strongest slap i've ever executed

you probably lost another $100k right there

Is there for real no remote possible fucking way of restoring the account?

sounds like you assaulted a woman dude. not cool

neiss larp fag, now get the fuck out.

Veeky Forums is for serious discussions around Business and Finance.

your faggot imaginary loss means nothing

Why don't you put that shit in a lockbox retard?

kill her before she sues

Top kek m8 thats all on you buddy. Post a vid of you killing yourself. I bet you wont faggot. You bitcoinless piece of shit. How does it feel? Why didnt you put it in a safe like a normal fucking person? How could you let someone you dont know have access to something so valuable. Honestly I dont feel bad for you at all. You are a cuck, you did this to yourself.

Kill yourself now before you get fucked in the ass in jail homeboy.

Also this
I lost my phone and all of 2FA I had, sorted it out by contacting support. Exchange was poloniex.

not only did you lose around 184616$ you're probably going to prison too. great job op

I read if I move to certain parts of asia I can get a live in bang maid fairly cheap, anyone know if this is true?

relax psycho
you'll get it back, contact support. good thing it wasn't the actual private key to a cold wallet, otherwise not all the maidmudering in the world would bring it back

Go have a cig and slowly kill yourself to calm down.

If you have 31.9 BTC stored on binance then you're dumb as hell to not store your 2FA QR Code in a safe place where it wont be touched.

Are you a fucking retard?
Part of me hopes this is bait, the other part hopes you learn a valuable lesson in common sense that a 12 year old could have told you

Also, decent idea, ziploc bag and water+tupperware+freezer???
Literal cold storage. Plus what thief ever robs your fucking freezer/fridge unless they are drunk/homeless and looking for a feed? Lmao...

laaaarp

next

Neat idea, until your maid chucks out that big chunk of ice that's been sitting in your freezer for way too long.

I thought I forgot/didn't write down my password for Mist//MEW and I have ~$10k there, then I updated mist client a few months a go and thought I deleted private key(s).

You'll figure it out, just settle, call that broad back and apologize and ask her if she remembers putting it in the rezcycling or straight into the garbage. Shit can't have gone far user unless you were away for like a week to month or longer, lol... garbage collection is typically once a week is it not?

True, heh, label it//put it in the back?

make sure to cash out so you can pay for those legal fees you fucking idiot

>keeping everything in an exchange
>not having reserves in cold storage
>not using standalone 2fa device with a memorized mnemonic backup
it literally can't happen to me op. So I don't feel bad for you at all.