$GRS

You want a legitimate 100x coin? Here. Don't say nobody tried to help you.

RIP op

eeee maybe, probably a pnd

^^^ enjoy staying poor

This will be at Vert prices by EOY

>buy my bags

look i want this to take off too, but you have to give me more than "muh you'll be sorry buy my bags"

I tried shilling vertcoin when it was 25k sats at the start of October, but all I got was

>MUH LINK MUHFUGGAH

Vert has 3x'd since then, and Link has halved.

GRS is a better vertcoin, and it's only going to rise from here on out.

You'd have to be retarded to buy into it right now, even if it is a good coin. Give it a week and see where the price is.

Here you go. It's extremely undervalued for its functionality, just like Vertcoin was a month ago (and still it)

hasn't it been sideways since may?

Asic-resistant coins are rising and most people do not know GRS yet. When people find out what it has to offer it the money will flow in. Looking at the current market cap and comparing that to VTC, you can draw your own conclusions on what will happen.

1. Excellent Team.
2. Superior to Competition
3. Can Be Used Now
4. Can Be Mined For Cheap
5. Market Is Full Of Trolls
Who Are New Act Like
This Has 0 Chance To Go Anywhere
Because They Are Only
In This Game To Arbitrage Shit
That Gets Them
Partnership Announcements
To Sell High On
6. Once this hits 50 cents they'll be photoshopping the Logo on Asian Girls

i think this is a good coin you guys, but the youtubers haven't shilled it like they were shilling vtc last month

I'm on a non-paying , non-pump and dump Whale Club with one of the Top 10 Crypto Youtubers (who has also talked about Vertcoin but not as much as others).
He's more than aware of GRS - and is trying to organize an interview with the GRS team.

The only thing that will fuck us ,
is if Suppoman promotes it before the others.

She's mini moonin

>mini

Scrap that. She's going insane

Grööstlergoin is a bad name. And for that reason I'm out.

It's moving even faster that VTC atm. Still time to get in, its unreal

It's not moving like VTC though. It'll dump back down to 2500 soon

ANTSHARES is 30 dollars.
In March of this year
is was 13 cents.
Get out of Crypto.

No one's going to buy your Grundlecoin.

i'm all in user, if you're the youtube clic whalelord that you so heavenly pronounce to be then you'll join me in this voyage to the moon right now.

Its a scam, srsly.

go to VTC. VTC is going to go absurdly high.

>srsly guys its a scam. trust me, i'm a businessman

i changed my mind, OP is right. it's mooning rn once again, not a pnd. I felt teh whale myself

FUAAAAAAAAARK.
Mirin hard OP.
Thanks for shilling, made $4k in about an hour.
Absolute sickcunt.

it's happening again!

Everything is pnd on Veeky Forums desu. Link has potential but fuck it's sitting at 21 cents right now hahah

>mfw biz is too retarded to get in on these gainz

I need to leave this board

how high do u guys predict now?

It's not going to pnp, it's going up again right now and it will get a second wave in about three days after a small dip, buy the dip.

It'll climb steadily after that with a small dip at the segwit fork and a steady climb until Palm Beach mentions it when it will go to ten a coin and it's just upwards from there. If Palm beach get's two pumps into it, it'll be close to monero prices at best and neo prices at worse. Jesus don't get 5 grand deep, just buy fucking 200 coins and see where it goes.

>$40

Is that the Guardian logo?

Brought into this a few days ago after finding out about it. Currently has over 20 developers. They have wallets for everything, Win, Mac, Linux, IOS, Android (11), blackberry and chrome extension.

They have an easyminer like VTC and is optimized in a way that its still very efficient to mine with CPU alongside GPU's. - Asic Resistant as well.

Its got so much back-end built up, Its ready for mainstream adoption right away.

Fucking lol. It legit is the guardian logo.

>bittrex order book wont load for me
>can't buy

If I wake up and see this shit has climbed another 60%, I'm going to lose it

Should I buy in now or wait for a dip over the weekend?

Honestly mate, I cant tell you whats gonna happen. I feel like its not going to really take too much of a dive but nobody knows, else we would all be rich. Up to you

Why was it so high before then dipped so hard after? I want to invest but I'm scared I'll get burned

Welcome to Crypto. Its the game we all play. This whole thing could go to zero tomorrow and there is nothing we can do. Risk = Rewards

Alright user I trust you I've just been burned so many times and am on the verge of just killing myself I will look into it over the next few hours and make a decision, just out of interest how high do you see this going in the next couple of weeks?

WHY WONT THE ORDER BOOK SHOW UP

I WANT TO BUY BUT IT WONT LET ME

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

I hope it crashes below 3k so I can buy it again

i want to get in but i got the feeling this is a coin gpu miner's been accumulating and will dump on us as soon as it pumps a bit

>exit all exchanges

they didn't do that with vertcoin did they?

ASIC resistance. That's why it's pumping.
And outside of price, the privacy options are nice.