I'M JUST A SUCKER FOR PAIN

I'M JUST A SUCKER FOR PAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0-EF60neguk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OMG DUDE IM LISTENING TO SAME HAHAHAHAHH WTF user!

we all gonna make it bro

I've pulled out for BCC on a day-to-day basis, but I'll be back... tired of Pink Wojaking for two straight weeks. I want to make some of that money back so it's as if I bought LINK at the dip lmao

I just sold what little link I had left. There's no point in hemorrhaging a few more percent every day. Y'all niggas is cray cray

have you all lost faith!?
$50
BY
FEBRUARY

youtu.be/0-EF60neguk

>24hr Volume
>200 BTC

WE'RE FADING INTO THE ABYSS

AHHHHHHHHHH

I'm thinking taking out the loans wasn't such a good idea...

So you think being down 50% to be your ally? I was born losing money, molded by it. I didn't see any green until I was a man by then it was BLINDING.

I seriously feel numb right now
all of my gains over the past 5 months are now gone

That sucks bro. I was all in LINK till yesterday, then I went all in MOD and i already made my money back from that dirty slavcoin.

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces...

But I was only down 50% over the last week now made it back. So all in all I broke even for the month.

Now I'm trolling some pajeet in the MOD telegram you should join, it's a pretty good time.

Why must I always ever only BREAK EVEN.

lol at all the autists that bought into this above ico

Well if you're like me, it's because you get attached to your coins and don't sell when you should.

>MOD was 47 cents less than a week ago

where do you guys actually hear about good coins?

No joke? In the LINK slack.

Random channel actually.

oh you heard about MOD in the link slack lol. I emailed rory asking for an inv to slack but he hasnt gotten back to me yet so im not in there. Data storage and integrity seems like an interesting idea i wish i heard abou tit earlier but fuck there are so many shit coins idk how to even begin to sort through them all.

Well, I'm sorry user. Rory doesn't care about you. In fact, Rory hates you. We are Rory's unwanted children.

Laughed so hard at the title, may our lord Sergay be with you.

The slack is a depressing cess pool.

how so? do they just not answer questions and circle jerk about how amazing link is and ban people for saying other wise?

Sergey's living hell cesspool.

Let us take a moment of silence for those who believed in Sergey.

I take that back, the Slack is depressing and the Telegram is a cesspool. Slack is depressing due to the solid hard truthful FUD, the telegram is a cesspool because they fail to rebuttal legitimate FUD and will ban you for asking the wrong questions. There's no free thought there only shilling.

Well, there was a guy named Mell.

Mell asked a question: his question was why does Sergey only talk about smartcontract.com instead of chainlink? And then Mell was banned from the slack.

And when I heard about that I sold all my LINK.

His name was Mell.
His name was Mell.

>solid hard truthful FUD
Tell us more.

Well it is a dumb question, but are you sure there wasn't any profanity involved?

He talked all the time in the slack, seemed like a nice enough guy. Never said anything crazy.

Well I've seen people complain about getting banned and then revealing they "only" said the word "chink".
So crazy is relative.

I dunno maybe he sent Sergey DM and cursed him out. All we know is one day he wasn't there. And at that moment I was like, ok, team is on radio silence? decides to ban poeple for asking questions? fuck. this. and i was out and i bought MOD and now I mad all my link losses back but I know that was just me being a bad trader and not selling link soon enough.

But just to help you out user? Not trying to shill or anything (I'm fucking shilling) you should check out Modum, it's a rock solid project.

twitter.com/modum_io?lang=en

modum.io

Run by a guy that used to work in a Swiss pharmaceutical company. Give it a look, user. This one's a keeper.

what did he do in the "swiss pharmaceutical company"? Wipe the floors?

KEK. Nah, he was CEO.

LIsten, that's all I got. It's not a dog, promise.

*flushes loudly*

at this point if youre holding link at a loss your best bet is to wait until it closes the gap back to ATH by at least 30%, otherwise selling at a loss is just retarded. for reference im a retarded linky who bought 18k@ 0.40usd (not sure of the btc price when u bought as i just got into crypto like a month ago) in retrospect i literally went on my pc before work on the monday that SIBOS went down and saw it climb to 0.50 USD finally and thought i was making it, so i went to my wagecuck job without considering the repurcussions to much, fast forward to halfway through my work day and realize that that spike in the price was absolutely premature for a true mooning event: at which point i get extreme anxiety over wtf is happening link while im not watching, get home and see that it has dropped to 0.35USD and get instant regret for not calling in sick and watching the charts all day monday like i thought would be the prudent maneuver. anyways im just waiting for this shit to get back to a reasonable price and then im reinvesting in something less technologically valuable but vastly better marketed. for added shittiness my wagecuck job is lifting heavy ass pieces of wood and shoving them into a fucking wood chipper (might kms but woodchipper is a real last resort] anyways GL with your bags you piece of shit NEETs

isn't there literally some kind of conference with Link in just a few days? It should moon then, no?

Sergey is presenting at Devcon 3.

i dont even fucking care now