Verge Thread

Moonage is imminent.

For those who were wondering in the last thread, here is my reasoning regarding not revealing the info:
1. Oust my source, losing access to that source in the future.
2. Lest I put the event in question in jeopardy such that it is cancelled.

Other urls found in this thread:

vergecurrency.com/#roadmap
youtube.com/watch?v=rsRjQDrDnY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wasn't around for your last prediction, but you sound very knowledgeable. I've been holding XVG since before the fork and it's easy to see how these already comfy gains can get better. Thanks for the info brother, added about 20 percent more to my stack and I'm strapped in.

Should be a couple of days now.

Best of luck.

How iminent is this moonage?

How high endgame do you think Verge will go? Pump and dump? Or unironic Monero Slayer?

I've 70,000 Verge, hopefully it'll be nice pocket change

Bought 40k we'll see what happens

Welcome back! Keen for another Twentya moon

I heard a rumor of it pumping on the 28th Oct. Not sure if thats happening nor do I care. They should have some huge news in a couple of days. I hope it breaks its previous ATH (against the BTC pair).

Few days, bud.

ATH? What's that?

All-time-high

I'm guessing the pump rumor has to do with Sunerok's interview tomorrow. Curious to see how high it'll go before selling/figuring out how low it'll go to buy more again.

Yeah there is a pump for tomorrow.

That is not related to my information however.

Just ensure you have some XVG before the turn of the month. I personally will be ignoring the pump and interview tomorrow.

Isn't verge literally just dogecoin with tor?

It could be PotatoCoin and still moon based on the information I have.

god i want this to moon so bad. Im HODL as long as i can

Im in. Y not

How many sats do you think it could realistically hit? I know you said it would break ATH, but that seems like a really hard thing to do with the fork shit and upcoming chinese exchange ban,

At what price should I sell?

I saw your post yesterday. Buy the rumor, sell the news is a great meme for those who dare to make the massive crypto gains. God bless your source Twentya, whoever z/he is.

Do you have a twitter or someplace else I can follow you at? If I ever make it, I'll make sure I repay the favor somehow

The news is of the nature that will allow a run for atleast a week. I have no idea but it should atleast double in price from where it is, currently.

I will, as I always do, take profit as the price rises. Maybe for every 20% increase,
I will sell 10% of my stack.

This way I do not have to judge the top.

I should make one. For now, you can email me at [email protected]

All the best.

You better not be larping

Thank you, Twentya. Doesn't seem like you have a lot to gain from this, not many here are as kind as you and willing to share tips like this just to help people out. It's appreciated.

Certainly not.

Best of luck.

Thanks. This is where I started out so I think its valuable to give back. This place had some decent users and I think they are often forgotten about amongst all the shilling and shitposting.

map updated

vergecurrency.com/#roadmap

what did they mean by this?

massive walls on this, think buyers are really going to fork >100 BTC just for the price to get to 100 sat?

Lmao. If the walls are so massive, why has it moved so much in the past? The walls are large btw because it is trading at the smallest unit of Bitcoin and thus the smallest undercut you can do is around 1%. Hence orders accumulate on the 1% spread either side of the price :)

Obviously, it can move. See you in a couple of days.

Im seeeing a lot of buys being cancelled right now, order book not looking too flash

Only a handful of people know. Its a normal day of boring XVG trading today, as normal. The news isn't out yet.

Wait. This is a long itime hodl? Or should we dump after a week?

No. This is not a long term hold. As I said before, all will become clear on the turn of the month. I will be holding until a week from now.

Long time hold based on insider info from an user on an anime image board.

XVG never ceases to amaze me with the size of walls that can be knocked down effortlessly.

I would hazard a guess that most of the volume is from bots trading on 1 sat gains.

This is what happens when things trade at such a low price. The spread is 1% and the lowest possible order difference is 1%. That is why walls build and are taken down effortlessly.

Yeah. It's bots. Bet the bot owners are gonna be pissed they didn't just hold the XVG they bought for a few more days.

Best of luck.

because bagholders cancel their orders before a pump

im not making money, why isn't it mooning?

Patience. Few days bud.

You are in very early.

hope you bought less than 95

See you in a couple of days bud. Drop me an email so I can laugh at you.

Just out of curiosity, I know you confirmed in another thread that the news isn't wraith - but does it have something to do with it?

Wraith seems like it could be a major gamechanger for XVG, could make it literally *the* privacy coin and open up heaps of unique uses.

I never confirmed that. I haven't said anything about the substance of the news. As you know, I can't. I'm sure you can work it out, though.

my bags were bought at 97 average, im thinking this is just a shitcoin with no real future..... only hodling 15k

Best of luck.

Oh my bad :) I thought you said it was bigger than wraith at one point

I did. It may or may not include Wraith though. Who knows... Not me! I know nothing...

Verge will overtake monero eventually. Monero is just a bytecoin fork. What developments have monero released ? Where's their roadmap?

Why are you talking about Monero? Here's a roadmap from ages ago though.

He's talking bout monero cause he's lookin for a fite.

Verge will never be as big and advanced as monero boi.

Let's be honest.

Verge is at the bottom of the privacy coins and at this exact moment. can't even be called a privacy coin. ( public ledger )

Monero is at the top tech and market wise and will be for a long time.

get fucked vergelets.

Couldn't care less about the long term. I am interested in quick returns based on fantastic news.

yes yes I know you are a greedbag :)
just don't come here to try and pump up your verge bags. We all know it's shit tech.

See you in a couple of days, buddy.
Btw, I have no bags. I bought at 80 sats after the BTG fork.

I might buy some at 1 or 2 sats. that's what's verge is worth to me right now

>try to artificially boost a coins worth
>sell it when it moons because i have "knowledge"
>dont care about the long twem

kys you are ruining crypto scamfag

What do you guys think? I just bought in 1 BTC at 92.

bought at 45 ama

How's the wife?

How tall are you?

Pretty sure he knows that posting to Veeky Forums will have to price action

Say smth anons

I trust op's info. He was right about Zen. Seems like a good opportunity with little risk

If it moons, you are gonna make a lot of money. If it doesn't... well, who cares, it's only 1 btc.

Looks like we are seeing some action here. Do not sell into this. Hold for at least 3 days.

best of luck

I'm thinking if there is a small pump that he says is unrelated to the news, I might sell and then buy into the dip and wait for the news. I'm talking a timeframe of 1 day, while he says the news are in ~3 days

I don't know what it is exactly but XVG is like the crypto for people who vape. Just something really dirty and gay about it.

Yeah. That is correct. There was a pump scheduled from today that came into my radar. You could do as you suggested however I am worried it won't come back down hence I will just hold through it instead of trying to play the pump to gain a few extra % profit.

Mooningggg

Don't sell! Stupid faggs!

Bought a decent size bag with a tight stop loss

>mfw the prophecy is true

I think it is the best to stop shilling XVG for now, OP, there is no reason to try to steer more people into buying it. That way you'll get more reputation or mystery aura if it actually moons.

In on this. Too low risk to not give a shot.

Okay, ill bite. bought at 93 sats. So you think its worth holding for 1 week and Ill see ~180 sats?

Lets do this

5 cents.

I bought a little at 97. Hope that wasn't too high. But I guess it's going higher than 100 if everyone went cray at 93.

XVG to the moon! (Pic related)

cool Al Pacino is in on it this means more pump

I'll throw a little in.
long term hodl or just dump in a week or so?

Hodl until the end of October. . . is what OP said. And everyone trusts OP for some reason. So whneenver you see him/her post on Veeky Forums, just go buy. Apparently z/he is better than crypto yoda or anyone out there

looks like faggot fuck SPEZ on bottom right

>youtube.com/watch?v=rsRjQDrDnY8

Hi folks.

Everything going good with you guys?

Hope you survived that little pump. That's a little taster of what we will be seeing in a few days.

Calm before the storm now.

Holy fuck I need this to pump so I can dump this shit

Bought at 169, didn't sell when it hit 200

Regretting it since

can you at least tell us when will those news be released?

My man

Getting ready for the interview in 20 min.
I know you won't say when it'll happen but could you suggest when to sell? How much % do you expect it to go off before you dump?

bump for answer

Wait until the turn of the month.

4 days or something.

The livestream is unrelated to the event. The developer may accidentally (or not accidentally) leak some information which could cause some price action though.

Best of luck

Is there any reason as to why you expect that pump to occur?

You either know a whale going to sell (Or are the whale himself), friend of a dev, or actually a dev. Of course, you could always just be full of shit. You still sound like a cool dude regardless.

It's a mystery~

He just told you, you massive faggot. He's got insider info. Now fuck off back to you mom's basement.

The numbers don't lie, kek has spoken. Finally got rid of my ark bags for this. I'll remember you OP. And will become a loyal follower if this pans out. Thanks ks

>check to see if PotatoCoin was ever a thing
SPUDS
kek

I meant "How much % do you expect it to go off before you dump?"
danks

I don't dump. I sell a percentage of my position for every increment in the price. Its impossible to judge the top, so just sell your position gradually.

I expect it to break its previous ATH though (against the BTC pair), although, I cannot know for sure.

My tips are to tell you the price will go up, exiting your positions is a personal matter and should be dealt with solely by yourself.

I LOVE YOU TWENTYA

My fucking sides, this is so true. I feel the same way. I think it's the tryhard branding and name. VERGE. Sounds like a gay nightclub. In fact I'm pretty sure it is a gay nightclub somewhere lmao. Still, OP is blessed as I believe he's legit just trying to make bizbros money. The satoshi spread is way too small and the buys and sells way too thicc for a biz thread to have any influence on the price.

Wow if it goes beyond the previous ath, that was 200 right? ZOMG U GUYS WE'RE SO HAWT

When you say previous ATH are you referring to June of this year when it was 230+ sats?

Of course that's what he means, my negro. The previous XVG-BTC pair. Around 200 sats or so.