IQ / Abstract Reasoning Test

What do you see here?

A nearly constant, accelerating increase.

Bait

the top
TA niggers all over twitter calling for it to go "just a little bit higher" then they cash out

it wont hit that little bit higher.Short bitcoin if you want to be rich

Ascending triangle? I don't know I am retard

One of these is not like the other. Shit is heating up. We are getting ready for a Bull Run of Epic Proportion.

Larj Benis :DDD

Brilliant. Send addy for one BTC.

I see a Satoshi's Vision.

Textbook pump and dump.
The dump has yet to happen.

A dump.

Change in price follows change in volume

I also see many Salty Alty and Stock Jocks posting Bitcoin fud without basis. Lol.

I see a crash waiting to happen.

I'm sorry you chose Alts. Intellectuals have been hearing this fud since Bitcoin was $.008 per coin. It has no effect any more. No one believes you. Back to your chainlink containment scam, all of you.

An incoming crash

Metcalfs law taking effect

Begone, Linkie. Shoo.

use log scale noob.

George Gilder. Brilliant. Thinking about giving you a Bitcoin for that

I chose fiat. Alts are just the means to get more BTC, which is used to get more fiat.

Easier for you to fud bitcoin with and shill your scamcoin. I'll pass.

If you sell any bitcoin at all, you would be wise to opt for physical gold instead of fiat. Just sayin'.

Btc wizard can i have a btc ? pls they cost you less than $1

1E6nX36mL6WjWp5KizyZmD7aek7b4V2Ue6

i wont sell i promise

M-me t-too? I'm to dumb not to hodl anyway. Just ask my portfolio.

lol. There is a 58 year old accruing Bitcoin like mad. I know he's 58, because he is buying in lots of $1961. Peekaboo, ICU! Pun intended.

too dumb*

see?

i will donate 1 BTC to Peekaboo ICU in your name.

nooo please whale, ill make better use of it!

dont give it to themmm

healthy, sustainable growth

a bubble

Perfect time to sell half of whatever it is I own which is represented on that graph.

Knock yourself out. There is a million people eager to buy it. Your loss. *shrug* *yawn*.

You are confusing Bitcoin with Housing starts / stocks. Gold nuggets and goat turds. Not the same.

Hey cucks. I've been watching the Bitcoin chart since 2011. Before that, starting in 2004 I began watching charts of stocks. With Bitcoin, I have noticed there is an underlying pattern in the price movement over time. It goes up and down in waves, but that process seems to occur in a different/higher range each time. I think we see $25,000 and then it will go down to the $5000 again range again. If that happens, accumulate there and ride up to $150k

Greetings. Have you ever taken any Abstract Reasoning tests? 'If this, this, and this, then what?" I bet you would score in the top 2 percent. I took one at Thunderbird Research for an Alphabet Job, and the only person ever to score higher than myself was a Colonel at Luke Air Force Base in the 944th. You have made an impression, and it has been registered. Don't be surprised if you get a call one day.

Are you really giving btc op?
This is 100% a power law. Reminds me of what will happen when so begins to learn on its own - exponential growth. We will continue to see an increase (likely faster than what has been seen).

I scored high enough to enter the gifted an talented program in most districts except the one I was in when I was younger. I failed something that I feel had to do with normie logic. Reading comprehension or some shit. Of course I didn't understand what the normies were going on about.

Fuckng fantastic! Can't wait to have muh $2000 BTC again

1000 men we'll test today, but only one, wins a White Beret. Mission accomplished, thread closed.

I see a revolutionary deflationary currency doing exactly what it was designed to do by highly intelligent developers.