Three kingdom thread

>be zhang fei
>kidnap and rape someone's daughter until shes brokan and kill herself
>two thousand years later some weeb fuck writes her being lovey-dovey with her rapist

i fucking hate nip and their pro shu propaganda so much

Tag: mindbreak

>1700 years later some Ming bootlick with no artistic integrity writes A Song Of Ice and Fire tier fanfiction about Shuniggers that becomes status quo folk history throughout all of East Asia, consequently informing the depictions of Zhang Fei 300 years later when sushiniggers make their saint seiya action game about it

>be zhuge Liang
I had a green text prepared, but u know what being zhuge liang sucks.
Every one go watch the three kingdoms series on utube and some one pls post cao cao laughing gif

So who excited for TW Tree Bingdoms?

I made this.

>kidnapped, continuously raped, mentally broken, committed suicide in the end
Can hardly imagine other plausible worse fate than that.

damnit penis

I made this

don't worry, someone will

Afaik, the based Vlad end up being so proficient and knowledgeable about impaling people that he found a way to impale someone through their ass and move the wood through his entire body and out of the victim's mouth that the victim was still alive for more than a hour or two.

I find it pretty interesting that I consider such gruesome fate far less heinous and twisted than being continuously raped and mentally broken to the point you kill yourself.

eh, i don't about that. although i admire based vlad, what i meant is that there are like worse fates invented by some sick fuck out there. i just can't conjure them up either...

google albert fish

Of course, there definitely are equally twisted or even worse fates than that. But there's something about rape that places it into it's own category altogether.

this fucking thread

Wrong.jpg. Folk history of the Three Kingdoms predate Luo Guanzhong. All Luo did was picked and chose what folk stories made it into his fanfic.

The Worship of Guan Yu, for example, started in the Sui Dynasty. A mere 300 years after the 3 Kingdoms.

Baby football

Records of the Three Kingdoms was written during unification, and the folk history was based on embellishments of that.

Luo Guanzhong was responsible for the internationalization of said Folk Stories to Korea/Japan/Vietnam due to the printing and book culture of 1300s East Asia.

water margin>rot3k

dai zong is best boy

My ancestor =^]

Water Margin is super repetitive.