FunFair General - FUNsurrection

Anyone else enjoying the new, thinkcrime free Funfair telegram channel? If not, that's a ban.

tl;dr
>The sole communications manager for FunFair is Alex Lawn (t.me/bitcoinorama). A quick google search or conversation with him in the funfair telegram will show you that Alex is very big on BTC maximalism. This is relevant because Alex has also been heavily involved with BTC mining since 2009 and served as PR guy for their bitcoin mining hardware company (KnC Miner). To put things in perspective for you, Alex is responsible for when news is released, and how often. Pressing Alex is the funfair telegram will only get you generic answers about not wanting to create "pump and dump hype". He has banned countless people from the funfair telegram for voicing simple concerns about public relations and awareness. Now, lets lay down some facts.

>FACT: Alex requested that he be removed from the funfair team page
>FACT: Alex has banned NUMEROUS people from the funfair telegram(including myself), all who have expressed dissent for his management and style of communication
>FACT: Alex has been heavily involved in BTC since 2009, it stands to reason that he has at least 1000 BTC. They were given out like candy before asics came around (which Alex was also involved in, with KnC miner)
>FACT: Alex has stated preference for slow and controlled news releases ('muh pump and dump') when the community requested weekly devblogs
>FACT: Alex is in numerous telegram trading groups such as whalepool/shitpool that are entirely profit-driven and focused on stacking more and more BTC at the expense of alts
>FACT: Alex has argued numerous times with jez on btc vs eth, in public view on the funfair telegram. he is EXTREMELY heavy on BTC being the 'One True Crypto' in the future, and he stands to gain HEAVILY from this (remember, been around BTC since the beginning)
>FACT: Alex has responded to numerous concerns about price by stating that those who hold FUN and bought into the ICO are not INVESTORS but token HOLDERS. Think about how he views us as participants in the funfair ecosystem. We're just pawns to his end goal

>FunFair

Anyone who's been banned from the @funfairtech telegram is welcome to join us at t.me/joinchat/EdnO7URbML-CqcrCBMoxiA

lmao

bump because this is important

welp, another one bites the dust. was so promising too.

IMO my faith in funfair's tech is not shaken at all, its the fact that this manipulative information control freak is at the helm of PR. If we get this fucker off he won't be able to suppress the price with manipulation of sentiment and information. A meme war is brewing. Join us

I'd love to but my specialty is creating Pepes of mass destruction to subversively drive my agenda. Unfortunately, Pepes are not allowed.

How do you have faith in a project that allows this sort of shit to go on? I heard this shit last week. He should have been sacked and it never have come up again. Instead they have let it get to the point where so many are banned from the public channel that a concerted effort is being made to meme this cunt out? That's just bad management, and in my mind a good indicator of the direction of the rest of the project.

we're making oc. i have made multiple funfair pepes

I've lost faith in the team but that doesn't diminish jez's resume or anything else. imo they will deliver, just that alex is fucking us all over with his btc maximalism and intention to stack more btc on news events

actually it does. no one in a managerial position anywhere would put this guy in charge of anything. the guy is talking about putting his hand inside a dog ffs.
"Yeah, nah, you're doing a bang-up job Alex, here let me promote you to head of twitter account too while I'm at it."
Done with this shitcoin, I'd have better luck chasing pump and dumps than investing in some price-controlled shit like this. And what for? To put my money into the pocket of some deranged egotistical maniac?

I will keep holding, but i understand the sentiment

meh. converted it all for BCH. honestly trust chinks at this point more. At least when they bbq dogs they get some food out of it. Not just masturbatory wank-bank material to go home with for later.

I....dont...is this a fucking parody or real?!?

It’s real, guy is crazy

JUST fuck my shit up senpai

I'm still struggling to believe it is real. But even if it is FUD it's bound to drive the price further down. And I just can't waste anymore time holding shit that goes nowhere.

He’s a nutter butter. I’m holding but I get where you’re coming from. I think we’re near the bottom at this point.

yeah, ive jumped in the telegram. seems like a heap of shit according to both Jez and Alex. you guys are fucked in the head hey. stop trying to shit up decent projects with your p&d shit. you cunts are ruining crypto in general.

I’m in there now, Jez isn’t online and Alex is a liar. I’m not sure if you’re fully aware of what’s transpired over the last few weeks.

dude that alex guy is straight up lying. you're really going to believe HIM ?

look at this fucker suppressing info on the burn event.

compared to some anons on Veeky Forums, who have their own questionable motives? yeah probably. It's not hard to shop some text afterall.

lmao ok believe the guy that's been in BTC mining since 2009. I'M THE ONE that has motives here.

name a BTC maximalist that has altcoins like FUN in their best interest. I'll wait

You can act as defensively as you want. However, you started an entire thread about. Clearly you DO have some sort of motive. And saving other anons from themselves would put you in the vast minority of this place who are only looking to offload their bags onto others. You've offered no substantial proof, just a couple of screenshots. And those quite possibly shopped. You've also posted my earlier response in your telegram channel to further your own agenda. So yeah, I'm calling you out as being a lying manipulator. Suck a dick pump and dumpers.

have fun getting fucked by Alex when he dumps on you EVERY news article. i posted undeniable facts and you can't refute a single one. find the guy on funfair's team. why is he on the telegram mod team if he's not even on the team page?

also you were just in here saying you converted your bags to BCH and sold already. get the fuck out of here

>You can act as defensively as you want. However, you started an entire thread about.
BECAUSE THE MOTHER FUCKER BANNED ME FOR CALLING HIM OUT ON CENSORSHIP

people deserve to know, and its not like i'm the only one that's been banned

see how easy it is to bullshit out some FUD? Took me all of 2 seconds. And you wonder why I take a second look at what it is you're doing?
I GOT BANNED FOR MAKING SHIT UP. WAH
Hope you get done for defamation fucko.

read this thread (the first one) and you'll see i'm one of MANY people banned. it's not just me bitching about this for no reason

>Hope you get done for defamation fucko.
>on telegram of all places

Vincenzo Vallelonga please stop posting.

yeah, he deleted some messages. spam asking about a burn. and you posted some shit about him sticking his hand inside a dead dog. big fucking difference you clown.

nice bike man

did you enjoy this cheeseburger?

So I'm guessing you're this Pep cunt they keep referring to? Where did the bad clown touch you?

>the burn meme
You are braindead

idk man, you tell me

that you? god you're an ugly fucker.

LOL ok 'v1nc3nz0' you don't have to hide it

cute username by the way. very 1337. too bad you suck at opsec

LOL, you think there is only 1 v1nc3nz0 on the planet? way off dickhead. Nice try doxxing me though. Fucking clownshoes.

also, you have no made your MO pretty clear. Disagree with someone and get personal at any cost. now I just feel sorry for you.

um yeah that's a pretty fucking unique username

>he trusts the PR guy involved with BTC mining since the start that's effectively an anonymous member not associated with the team and displays textbook signs of BTC maximalism (censorship, primarily)

the channel is dead anyway, and it's because they banned half the fucking people. but if you want to believe alex's spindle of lies while he's manipulated the chat in his favor go ahead

you'll be in there for 2 weeks max then start asking the same questions i did. then you'll be banned.

also how the fuck am i FUDing if i said i'm HOLDING fun longterm? I even said i'm confident in their tech and I just disagree with how Alex operates PR and communications. how deluded are you vincent?

deluded enough to not trust the person who was trying to Doxx me on Veeky Forums. you thick fuck.

because all of a sudden you accused me of shit based on what Alex is saying, fucking idiot

so i have no other reason than to suspect that you're either a shill or dickrider

perfectly valid reason for trying to doxx someone. you're a true beacon of reason in this crazy world of crypto. Just out of curiosity are you jewish?

not only that but you tried to backtrack with some bullshit about 'hurr i was just PRETENDING to sell my bags'

if you're dumb enough to use your normie username on telegram then it's pretty obvious that you're low IQ and perfect for alex's FUN hugbox

and? I wasn't committing libel like you were though, nor was I trying to doxx anyone. I think you've made it pretty apparent to anyone following along the sort of person you are, and how low you will stoop to try and achieve your purpose, whatever that actually is.

BY the way I was the one producing all of the funfair memes you see here on Veeky Forums

then the motherfucker banned me for wrongthink, so i have legitimate reasons for taking this personal

>committing libel
>for making memes
Just out of curiosity are you jewish?

since I made at least 3 myself I know you are a lying piece of shit. who are you trying to convince? not me certainly... yourself?

OK post what you got, lets see who runs out first

LMAO so you're the one that always posted that garbage

shit fun-chan desu

wow dude i REALLY look like someone who just wants to FUD fun and not a community member who was banned for questioning Alex. Where the fuck are your memes? Post one that someone would ACTUALLY fucking save

decent meme

where do these memes keep coming from??

lol. so let me get this right. you feel wronged because you made some memes and then got banned in the telegram. so you shopped some text about Alex defiling a dead dog...why? that doesn't seem a little over the top to you?

ive been a part of the community since 200 members. its 1200 right now. he banned me from their tg for questioning their PR policies

I even made gifs for these fucking faggots

big deal. they don't owe you anything. and committing libel as some form of petty pay-back is just, well, petty.
once again, your shit memes don't mean they owe you anything.

right. wheres your '3 memes' at? i have plenty more to keep posting. Remember when you said I'm a pump and dumper looking to manipulate sentiment? Why the fuck would i have these saved in my computer in high quality?

your narrative falls apart with every meme i post, proving you wrong even further

>you're a pump and dumper
>LOL well your memes don't mean shit, its not like you've been here from the beginning and created countless funfair threads on Veeky Forums

You've even posted in my threads before. I remember you because of your garbage jihan wu reddit meme

theres your 3rd. not that it proves anything. and yes, you are trying to dump the price for your own gain by posting libel. you haven't proved shit except that you are an immature asshat that is willing to resort to doxxing or committing libel against anyone who doesn't agree with him. This whole thread is literally you having a tantrum at me because I called you out on your shit.

right, and you still can't acknowledge the fact that i've made numerous threads and memes for Veeky Forums, many of which you've posted in.

Was anyone accusing me of FUD back then? no, because I wasn't banned and could defend myself in the telegram. that alex guy has been talking shit about me for DAYS. I know because i have people in the channel

so they should all bow down before your meme-wizardry because you made a few threads? how deluded are you? honestly what makes you think they owe you anything?

i literally have over 20 funfair memes saved in my computer in original quality and you still think i'm here to manipulate the price and not inform people of alex's btc maximalism and motives for suppressing the price

NO I'M JUST ASKING THAT I'M NOT
FUCKING
BANNED
FOR VOICING MY FUCKING OPINION

what is so fucking hard for you to comprehend?

Ok you made some threads and some memes. Bravo. I applaud you. You are such a superstar. Now that is over, can we get back on point?
Point being you were banned for posting fake shit about him sticking his hand inside a dead dog. Libel. And you tried, unsuccessfully to dox me, just for disagreeing with you.

I love funfair, the problem is alex. if you can't tell this from the thread you're only here to prove my point

nigger, he banned me BEFORE THE DOG MEME. you don't even know the full story here just alex's retellings of it

No, clearly the problem is you. Of course you will never realize this and continue on in your life of deluded misery.
And I'm not hearing it from you either, since you are spending your entire time going "Reeee, I made them memes, they should be sucking my dick right now!"

the whole reason i was banned was for questioning alex's pr policy. THEN the dog meme was created, and not even by myself. I just posted it to the memes channel

OP is in a dick measuring contest over the amount of memes he has from this shitcoin.

Go talk to your psyc about the nervous breakdown you're having.

>dog meme
>created
and you wonder why I ask what your ulterior motive is?

jesus fucking christ you fucking moron.
i was banned for stating my opinion FIRST
then the memes started flowing

the fact that you keep confusing this shit for the sake of argument is really annoying

because he censored me for criticizing his PR. if i can't even defend myself why the fuck would i care about this cuck? Yeah, it was posted to piss him off. but that was only after I was banned from the funfair telegram for

for stating my opinions that alex's pr is horrible (he bans/deletes messages constantly)

the fucker wiped my entier chat history too. months gone. what's his ulterior motive for THAT?

>. THEN the dog meme was created, and not even by myself.
learn to read

if he accused me of being here to FUD, wouldn't proving my allegiance clear this up? Also, do you go around saving random coin memes or only the ones you really like?

probably so that you could no longer defame him with, by your own admission, fake libelous shit. PR means getting rid of cumstains like you, who are posting derogatory lies. Maybe try reading his job description before getting your panties in a bunch.
back-peddle all you want, you knowingly committed libel. Hope you're an American. enjoy getting butt-raped in prison.

yeah dude keep listening to Alex, the guy that deletes messages from the fucking CEO