The Holocaust

What proof do we have that the Holocaust actually happened?
>Testimony from the Nuremberg trials were extracted through torture and extortion
>Eyewitness accounts heavily contradict things other supposed eyewitnesses have said
>Evidence of gas chambers/crematoriums were doctored or completely made up

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/a/AubwH
imgur.com/a/MbpVq
imgur.com/a/iNYHW
imgur.com/a/nW70r
imgur.com/a/YTjir
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/holocaust.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BR2m5Aa8aCo
nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi
youtube.com/watch?v=X50vImqi3gU
youtube.com/watch?v=1yQNGX8Ag4M
youtube.com/watch?v=KCaYmP8SQn8
youtube.com/watch?v=kjj3WJFZcY0
youtube.com/watch?v=2KCKagd6Ihk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop making this thread you braindead /pol/cuck

Are you guys seriously having a discussion on whether or not a major genocide with thousands of historians who make it their life's work studying it happened or not?

Get off of Veeky Forums and quit smelling the anime cheeto fumes. The fact that Europe is being drowned with refugees is proof enough that God hates it.

>hurr don't believe all the testimonies of prison guards and (((survivors)))

>(((historians)))

I'm not a holohoaxer, but there are only 20 questions. Correct this.

imgur.com/a/725A7

imgur.com/a/AubwH

imgur.com/a/MbpVq

imgur.com/a/iNYHW

imgur.com/a/nW70r

imgur.com/a/YTjir

photographs of victims
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

list of published documents from the nazis about the holocaust
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

Bonus: all the times Eisenhower mentioned the holocaust
eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/holocaust.html

Heres Eisenhower and Patton inspection Camp Ohrdruf
youtube.com/watch?v=BR2m5Aa8aCo

>thousands of historians

What is conflict of interest?

What proof do we have that you aren't missing a brain?

We have this thread every 30 minutes.

>

>historians all agree with each other and never suggest new ideas and theories

They used to have over a hundred but have been BTFO so many times they keep reducing their list, lol. Here's a solid debunk from back when they still had 66 questions:
nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi

What proof do you have that it didn't happen?

Locals brought in to witness what happened at Dachau
youtube.com/watch?v=X50vImqi3gU

Bodies of inmates left inside the railroad carts at Dachau
youtube.com/watch?v=1yQNGX8Ag4M

Liberated inmates from Camp Ebensee
youtube.com/watch?v=KCaYmP8SQn8

Footage from Mauthausen after being liberated
youtube.com/watch?v=kjj3WJFZcY0

Bergen-Belsen after being liberated
youtube.com/watch?v=2KCKagd6Ihk

All the supposed holocaust "research" is beyond ridiculous from a scientific standpoint. You can't have an interested party researching a topic.

Thanks. Let's see.

14aryanwolf88.blogspot.com had some really convincing infographics.

I guess all those people researching cures for cancer because they've been affected by cancer should fuck off then, right?

Where are the bibliographical references in the site?

>govnokaust

This is a completely different situation and you know that.

We have this thread every day faggot

Are they not interested parties?

I don't know why people actually bother arguing with people who deny the holocaust, no matter how much evidence is put forward they will probably never stop denying it and dismiss everything as propaganda.

If Holocaust happened then why are there still Jews? And it should have happened.

Because if noone counters them, other people might be taken in by their bullshit.

The jewish research on the holocaust should have the same academic weight as the neonazi research, i.e., none.
You can't expect enemies in a war to present each other fairly. What both sides make is propaganda.

its mostly to fuck up their propaganda efforts tbhfam. Even now on /pol/ they are forced to admit that it happened but "the number of victims were exaggerated!"

anyway, evenyone knows it happened, they are just paranoid sociopaths and think the jews deserved it.

>(((6 million)))

>What both sides make is propaganda.
no, just neo-nazi and its pretty shitty.

What made me doubt of the holocaust narrative was the wikipedia bibliography. It was mostly jewish sources, jewish encyclopedias... I don't trust the neonazi propaganda either.

Where is the evidence that the holocaust narrative is not propaganda? Where is the neutral scholarship?

>I dont trust neo-nazi propaganda, but I spout neo-nazi propaganda points anyway
really made me think

tbf just because people make it their life's work to study something doesn't mean it's real

>Where is the neutral scholarship?
the image I just posted, also, all of this

stop choosing to be retarded. I just gave you everything so ignorance can no longer be an excuse for you

I don't even read neo-nazi propaganda.

still would

This is not scholarship either.

Agree or disagree?
>The best proof against Holocaust deniers is the fact it's proponents can't count to 20

If so many historians researched this topic, then why is so difficult to give just one neutral reference?

Then how do you explain how you give almost 1 for 1 examples of their talking points? Really makes you think, huh?

If this is true, then we reached the same conclusions and my respect for them raised immensely.

>Testimony from the Nuremberg trials were extracted through torture and extortion
>Eyewitness accounts heavily contradict things other supposed eyewitnesses have said
>Evidence of gas chambers/crematoriums were doctored or completely made up
[Citation needed]

>only 5.5 million jews lived in prewar europe

according to the nazis own records, 11 million jews lived in europe at the start of 1942.

thats right, keep sticking your head in the sand

Why do you insist on asking retarded questions in an attempt to distract people from the fact that you have literally no argument?

Deniers are pulling this "just asking questions!" shit so they dont have to be accountable for all their lies and infographs being proven lies.

And the point continues to be pertinent. Why there are no non-biased studies?

What would it take for them to be considered non-biased?

We gave them to you, but since you are a neo-nazi, you refused to read them. Notice how you have no argument at all other than refusing to look at proof that proves you wrong?

Because I am not making any assertions. I'm not posting infographs (they are /pol/ propaganda). I don't know what happened. I would like to know if there are serious historical studies about these events.

>I have no idea who these handsome devils are but I certainly respect them!
Hi, /pol/!

>I would like to know if there are serious historical studies about these events.
see
all historical footage

all historical documents, photos, and footage

I just gave you a whole bunch of primary sources, now do you little shuck and jive and claim those arent good enough for you lol

This is not a scientific reference/paper in a periodic. It's just a photo of a document.

>scientific research
You do realize the holocaust was a historical event and not a scientific experiment, right? Why would historical documents not be acceptable when discussing history user?

One of the biggest questions
Why is holocaust denying illegal?
By logic that it happened you can`t deny something when there is overwhelming evidence to prove it right?
So why does it matter that somebody is denying it when there is evidence to back it up?
This unironically makes me think

because it ties into those countries hate crime laws. Im willing to bet youre an american though, so this doesnt even apply to you, making this nothing more than a pathetic excuse.