JUST token

Can someone make a JUST token we can all just give to each other when our portfolios are getting dicked? It can just be a worthless ERC20 token we just pass around for fun

inb4 "there's already one and it's called LINK"

I need 32 million to write the code

bumpity bump

I'll be a justillionaire!

Bump for this. I need this coin

bump

Happy to do proper design for this so it at least feels like a good consolation prize

Go for it user

maybe someone will make a token then

Hey I'm thinking in doing this

Unironically, How much would you pay for a JUST token?

can i write the whitepaper?

something worth like less than 100 sats so we can have alot of them and still feel like we are rich

Alright user, I'll be back in a couple days with something. We are fucking doing this you hear me? sc this

unironically, it's doge.

Make it inflationary so we can actually meme with it

I support this, needs to have a ridiculously high supply like 100 trillion or whatever so the price doesn't go over 1 sat though

>sc this

I am gunna be a fucking whale bro :D

1 sat. that way it can never JUST

Can I be hypemanager for this project?

I'll be an advisor

>implying it won't be paired with dogecoin and go -60% after the ico

JUST

is it possible to make it an erc20 token? none of this waves bullshit

It's beautiful

I though that was called Link.

Imagine the keks when you send a pajeet begger 1 million just tokens woth 1$

Also make me an advisor you cunts

Let's do this for real, set up donations and everyone who donates gets their name on the dev team.

>just says NIGGER 10000 times

I wanna be the shill-manager. Just need to find my skateboards and buy some stickers

I'm doing it actually, lol. No ICO or anything I'll just spam Veeky Forums for a few days so it spreads, rare pepe get more toke netc. ERC20.

Wonderful. Dubs confirm. Allow me to be the very first receiver of the JUST token once it is done; I believe I am worthy because I went all in on Chainlink near ATH. I have never felt more JUSTed in my life.

0x3848C064d0aF84744FcEed653DAC07f9d5F2137D

Was saving it until later, but this is a good time to mention I've got the anti-JUST coin in the works ;). It will only be shilled on Veeky Forums, but its dumb enough normies on plebbit will want it once we hold it all. The release will be in a couple weeks.

I'd be down for scooping up some JUST tokens too though. It'd be nice to feel rich even if they're worthless tokens lol

I'm a developer. Want in. How do I get in contact with you?

so can I already propose a hard fork for this said justcoin to just the just?

Stay around will post in a few days

Trips and green ID starting in y7x confirm JUSTcoin $100 by 2018.

Sweet :). I'm using [email protected] for any of my dumb experiment tokens

I'm also a dev and I've been feeling like I'm going to be an antique soon if I don't stop being lazy and start hacking against blockchains.

Just mgsed you also have protonmail

Should make a discord group if this actually happening.

excellent

cant wait user

Sell me on your use case, goys.

>tfw Veeky Forums all become multibillionaires overnight because we all get 10m+ for 1$
>reddit confused as fuck
Even $1 value if it starts at $0.000000000001 would make instant millionaires.