ITS OVER ITS DONE CRYPTO IS KIL

The Jews finally caught on
cnbc.com/amp/2017/10/27/there-are-now-more-than-120-hedge-funds-focused-solely-on-bitcoin.html

Hey, that pic was posted alot when ethereum was around $40 :)

They're going to fuck this up for everyone. Honestly if only Hitler exterminated them all.

Who knows who is a jew anymore? They always operate out of the shadows lurking in our dreams and studying us. They keep breeding into our genetic lines in a manner that can only be compared to genetic warfware similar to that of the cuckoo bird. One day we are going to wake up and no longer be able distinguish them at all. At some point we'll snap and start shooting anyone with the slightest sagging dip to the tip of their nose. We are their prey.

Bitcoin cucks BTFO.

Do they actually buy coins or just stocks based on the coins?

Satoshi Nakamoto was a Jew himself.

It's painfully clear that bitcoin was created to undermine the securities government had in place to ensure social safety nets for its citizens.

With cryptocurrency the elite can exploit people even more efficiently because it can dodge state measures for protecting the middle class and dodge taxes forever.

yep it's over, better cash out. i feel kinda sorry for everyone who missed out

what do you mean its over

doesnt that mean the big fat $ is just now about to enter the market?

I dont get it. The elites change their religion to whatever suits the current world state, sometimes they are muslim, sometimes they are christian or whatever. 200 years ago the elites were christian, 70 years ago the elites were mostly jewish... now im not sure. But whatever it is, they are not JUST the Jews. REmember... they ALWAYS change religion.

Jews are a race you unbelievable retard.

drawn the same conclusion

Are people here actually fucking retarded or im missing something?this is free advertisement

Kek

this

yeah i dont get all this fud and crash talk, btc is now becoming mainstream which means tons of normie $ are coming

Any coin that gets kiked will just be replaced by a currency with kike protection features, it’s inevitable.

Hatred of the vile ones is what is driving this revolution. Whatever coin we use, it will be a zykloin.

>88

>zykloin

ICO it.

bitcoin is a scam tho

>zykloin

Holy shit my sides

The big fat $ has more $$$$ and manpower to manipulate you basement traders. This is not a market for amateurs anymore.

as long as amateur hodl they should be handsomely rewarded by the coming pro $

>muh safety nets
>muh nanny state
Fuck off commie your vagina is leaking all over this thread

>Zykloin
Nice.