Fuck Chainlink

I went all in on this pos @8000. I want to invest in other shitcoins but i can´t because i would lose over 30k$. Sergay doesn´t know how to sell a product. He´s just a fat useless autist.

should have maybe thought about that before going in on a meme and not doing your own research

if you had you would have realised that chainlink is a very promising project but a risky one in a competitive space, and there is almost no chance of getting a good return quickly, but a modest chance of getting an amazing return eventually.

that's not the kind of thing you go all in on.

>muh sirgay is new money skelly
>muh $5 EOY
>last time we see 40 cents
>actually guys this is a long hold, it might hit $1 somewhere in 2019
eat shit faggot

Just curious but what were your expectations when you FOMO bought at 8k?

I am looking to grab a decent position in link when it hits 3cents next week. It will linger around 3c a couple years but then get some use and maintain 20-22cents.

WHY IS THIS DUMPING, I AM SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT

I'm suffering as well OP.

Thank fuck that I bought MTL, It's slowly recouping my LINK losses

Its almost like the crypto dream is dead, isnt it?

imagine doing this when bitcoin is minimum 100k in 2020

>just wait after sibos
>just wait after fork
>just wait for more exchanges
>just wait forever

GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY BACK
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE

Sold at 3700, feels bad man

Dumped for BCC, happy with the decision so far

May reinvest in LINK once BCC slows down

i got fucked over too
down 10k so far
vitalik was right this isnt worth over 32m
ugh

God, what a fucking disaster. I wish I'd never bought in.

I can't fucking dump now, down 50k.. I can't get over how quickly this fell so far, I was willing to sell at a loss, but this..

I'm in 10K. I'm still hopeful for the long term. I fucking sold ETH when it crashed from $3 to $0.44 and I have learned my lesson.

>I went all in on...
well, fuck you, OP

>WHY IS THIS DUMPING, I AM SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT

1) there is no oracle problem
2) over 20 competitors already, many with working oracle products including Microsoft (cryptlets)
3) coding oracles is not rocket science. I am sure Sergey is a 'good coder' maybe even a 'great coder' but every fintech has 50 of these fucking guys (source: I am one)
4) 2 dudes coding something that will not even be a niche market for many years if ever does not = billions in value FFS !!
5) there is no oracle problem
6) there is no oracle problem

Yes, you should be freaking out. You bought into something you have no concept of, you bought on hype and delusion. Live and learn.

i brought eth at $15 and it dropped so I sold at $8...i have hope this will turn around

I think we are going to 8 cents and I'm down almost 35k at this point.
I could of bought a new car which I really need... think I have a gambling problem Veeky Forums

Investing as much as you all say you're investing, you should have the patience to wait and not freak out because you didn't call the bottom perfectly.

fuck off u accumulating faggot

people said the samething about ETH desu

Bit under 8c to be honest, my target buy in is 3cents. I did say 3 weeks ago this would happen, but all I got was shit, and "stay poor wagecuck!" "Link $50 after Sibos" "Link $1,000 in 2018" blah blah.

>buy high sell low

WE ARE LINKMARINES

To all the people who bought into this what made you decide to buy and how long did you intend to hold for?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

At this point I'll be happy if we even reach 30 cents again by the end of the year

THANK YOU RORY

Yeah, I fell for the hype like a sucker. I got into crypto with too much optimism.. thinking it was here to help everyone.

Lesson learned

Same, I'm sick of these SmartContract bastards giving us the silent treatment after taking $32m.

typically its the image the guy is projecting. Remind you of someone? I bet most Veeky Forums autists can relate to him thus buying into this scam.

He's the nice guy, the one nobody notices....

I lost 10k on LINK of /biz tricked me. Literally bought high and sold low.

Yep, we all did this. Fuck LINK

no they didnt eth was a game changer lmao. I really think the people who compare eth to link dont actually understand what eth is.

in this case probably better to buy high sell low instead of buy high sell even lower

lmao, sorry you fucker yourself over

it doesn't take a genius to see through that shit if they read literally anything outside of here and actually made decisions based on fundamentals and had some idea of an expected value

i don't own any link yet but i'm really looking forward to buying some cheap soon

U idiots are retarded... i am still in green with my link... because i didn't fomo at 9k sats like u primitive organisms... matter of fact is that times couldn't be worse for investing in alts. Endless Buttcoin forks are killing everyone. Also I admitt I am frustrated with lack of communication from Sergey, but I won't fucking sell until i see my amazing 50x gains faggots. Technology is amazing and this shit will be going places.
Don't be retard who sold eth at 40cents.

bought @presale so all i lost was due the gains of link still down 60k from ATH which hurts..