KUCOIN IS BINANCE

KUCOIN IS BINANCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGtH11r7R8g
youtu.be/zGtH11r7R8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its better. Now buy KCS and help us crush BNB.

ku is going to be on of the biggest exchanges in the world next year, watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=zGtH11r7R8g

centralized? check
chink? check
low volume? check
dead soon? you bet.

kucoin is a security and it's going to get rekt unlike COSS

Lmao, don't forget labeled as security > check.

Truth

hello pajeet FUD discord

35k COSS hodler here

COSS's site is utter dogshit.
They need a UI revamp stat ASAP RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU MORONIC FUCKS.
Bittrex is better than COSS and it's not even fucking working right now.

That being said if they get a decent looking exchange fairly soon Im comfy.

they literally have people working on the website right now

Hahaha, I didn't disagree with you NEET. Go cry to Mommy once you lose all your money being a cucky.

>pajeet
you're the one shilling a low volume shitcoin. that's squarely pajeet territory. the coins for people with no money.

alright pajeet

you really don't see how these low volume coins are not good for anyone else but pajeets and other poor shitskins? either you are one or you're not better than they are.

ok pajeet

My net worth is about 800k in the black once debts on my house are wiped out.

Also I actually agree with you. COSS being in compliance with laws is one of the main reasons, actually the main reason, why I bought it instead of Kucoin. Although in the short term >1month I think Ku could be the better buy. I intend to buy abotu 100k COSS maybe a little more and sit on it as a nice longshot for 1/5 of my Crypto bags.

kucoin is listed in hong kong m8

lol, so i bought kucoin last night, not much just 2k of it, went to bed, woke up with 20% gains + dividends paid out

i am on team kucoin now

SOMEONE JUST FUCKING BOUGHT 70K KUCOIN AND BUSTED THE WALL TO THE ATLL TIME HIGH

WE'RE GOING TO 1$ BOYS

oh and also REQ is being listed tomorrow, it's like they see into my heart

2FA FOR BUY AND SELLS , FUCK YOU FAGGOTS WITH BOTS

dat MVP move

look at those weak walls lol, we're gonna make it today

>he doesn't know what an api key is
Stay pleb normie

Cuckcoin is better than I thought it would be. UI is decent unlike most of the shit-tier exchanges. And yes it's very similar to basic Binance but why no advanced mode? I can't even look at Binance unless I'm in advanced mode. Cuckcoin needs to get A D V A N C E D quickly or it's gonna tank hard

literally new features and tweaks every day they're pretty receptive go whine at them on official channels not here

also it's at 98 cents now

i got my lambo guy on speed dial, when we break 1$ it's moon time

Just hit $1 USDT

So so comfy holding this shit
youtu.be/zGtH11r7R8g

holy fuck, look at that fat finger on the USDT market

someone just sold kucks for as low as 0.1

alright you faggots finally got me to fomo buy this chink scam you better not fuck me

how do I 'reserve' the shares or whatever I need to do to collect dividends?

and is there any wallet I can store these in or do I have to keep this shit on the exchange

You just hodl your kcs. Every 24 hours it takes a snapshot of your kcs and youll get your dividends

and by hodl i mean on the exchange obviously otherwise they cant take the snapshot.