LISTING:
LINK
ENJIN
KIN
VEN

WE WILL MAKE IT!

priced in

DON'T TWIST THE KNIFE!

I'm all in link but i really doubt this is going to moon us. It's probably going to get us back into .27-.30 moon and then slowly sink down before the conference.

STOP TWISTING

It won't get us anywhere, the exchange is worse than Yobit.
If anything it'll dump more and continue to bleed forever.
Good job rory

I just cut a 13k loss. DONT FUCKING POST ABOUT LINK AGAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Nah I am sure link will pay off. It's just the add crowd that is ruining things. They expect to become millionairs within a week.

It's like starting a business and then throwing a rage fit when you don't turn a profit within a month.

you cut loss on a month old coin good job mr pump and dump

I trusted Veeky Forums. First and last time

OMG YOU FUCKING LUNATIC! THOUGHT IT WAS MONEY YOU COULD AFFORD TO LOSE?

source for listing?

Confirmed on their slack!

>Eth looks like a good buy at $8.87
>Shitcoin, stagnant for months fuck Vitalik.
>Holy shit eth mooning $14 now!
>Fomo.
>Starts dropping.
>Should have sold at 14 like I did.
>Deluded ether babies.
>Sold at a loss but glad I did before this continuous drop.

Learn to look more than a month ahead.

Thanks for this. COSS is also like 2 months old. They will only get better, it's a beta.

Eth had 1000s of developers on its platform by the time it popped

I still don't understand why people keep comparing eth to link. Eth was unique, a platform that completely changed the face of crypto and had dozens of talented developers working on it for months. Link is an oracle solution in a sea of others like it that are older and have more than 2 devs, but it's supposed to be the second coming because it's decentralized? All of this looks like wishful thinking at best

My link bags are the heaviest I've ever had.
The first and last time I trust Veeky Forums.

Oh I am not saying link is on the level of ethereum. But you see the exact same shit with every coin. If it doesn't moon within a week Veeky Forums throws a shit fit. Same shit happened with ans/neo.

Lol, I just found this on reddit. Laughed so hard...

... at my own reality.

yeah they are literally retarded lmao eth and link isnt even a remotely close comparison. I am 100% convinced the people who make this comparison dont even understand eth or crypto in general.

I've made profit from shilled coins here. Bought into LINK hype too but i'm still up overall. Just put 1% in whenever you see these coins. I made double just now on MOD for example

If you held ETH you're probably an autistic fuck who didn't give a rats ass about opportunity cost and investment strategies or just forgot about it for 3 years, hence it was pure luck then with all the red flags from an investors side. It is the same with Chainlink, having an autistic developer who does not give a single fuck about his investors giving him 32m$. Investing the last days and not selling was just not reasonable, given the lack of communication. Nobody right in his mind gives money to some asshole who refuses to take 5 minutes a week time to actually tell people what is going on.

All in all it is fucking retarded to buy Chainlink from a logical point of view. I still do own 50k LINK because it is my chance of being rich some day. But there is currently no rational argument to be made why this will be a top investment.

This has been on biz for a while

today was confirmation

low volume exchange

it may help the price manipulation but I dont think this is enough to get us to previous highs
I sold NEBL for this before it mooned
feels bad...
I don't think we will have to wait as long as ETH
things move a lot faster now than they did

OK how the fuck do I acquire LINK? Seems as I can't directly deposit USD(or EUR) anywhere.

Do I really have to buy x decimal amount of BTC somewhere, transfer them to another website where I can fucking buy LINK while the prices have already shifted a little during this entire process? if so, why the fuck is this such a retarded system. Why is there no option to directly buy it with USD?

WE ARE THE LINKMARINES

standard procedure for 99,9% of all cryptocoins

comparing link to eth..

d.e.l.u.s.i.o.n.n.n.n.n.n