When you get a 3 star general in EU4

When you get a 3 star general in EU4.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristero_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Citation needed

always have a laff when rapebabies edit their battles against us. Always exaggrate the numbers (I have even seen 300.000 Ottoman Turks fighting against 200 Albanians in a wiki battle pic) when the Ottoman Army size wiki page exactly says how many men Ottoman army had.

Oh and the "100.000 Ottomans"'s source comes from a Rapebaby historian from Romania. Sad!

uhh...

Haluk Arif, (2004) "Devlet". Kitabi Indirim Insat.
Source

>no page number
>no anything
>"h-here another source"

rapebaby I....

k den

what in the world..

I have got one question you must answer me, why can't you stop beeing arrogant even when your arguments aren't even that great.
No one said it was that high, read this wikivisually.com/wiki/Battle_of_C%C4%83lug%C4%83reni Obviously you are not going to be happily posting when we get to talk about military history, so make your mind up for yourself.
Btw, plz give me a source,pictures and some evidence-based facts that show that all Balkan peoples inherited Turkish blood on such a scale that they are considerable as genetically of Turkish origin.
(And pls stop posting the Balkangreuel, you don't even know what the pictures are)

tl;dr honkey shit.

Unpleasant questions are unpleasant to Turks.

**Too Long can’t read
FTFY

Have you already surrendered, Turks?
Guys I think now we can post some delicious memes.

talk to my hand

>Mexican Protestants
What meme is this

No thanks.

>guise ULM xD

Citation needed for the casualties not the actual numbers you fucktard.

>KARA BOGA

>it's actually real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristero_War

Literally nobody cares about these citations. You're both wrong. There's not a single "historian" in Balkan/Anatolian region who doesn't literally just make shit up.

If you want to have research into actual numbers you're gonna have to get a western historian come and do it for you, you fucking born liars.

t.