Can someone explain this to me?

Can someone explain this to me?

>Algeria gains independence from France
>France starts to import Algerians by the hundred of thousand

This makes literally no sense to me

More like

>France completely fucks up Algeria
>feels bad about it and allows them to come to France because they sure aren't going to live good lives in Algeria after French colonialism

>De Gaulle gives up Algeria
>Next government wants cheap labor so gets Algerians
It's pretty simple user

Just curious but what did France do to fuck Algeria up?

This is correct
Stop fucking posting on this board

hahaha

here is what happened

France, as in the government, sent CARGO SHIPS to Algeria and had a guy at the helm yelling "Free trip to France! Everyone, welcome aboard!"

they had this ship running daily for years, just importing thousands upon thousands of Algerians

why? idk man, something about Judaism.

Oh I don’t know... just permanently destroyed their economy culture and ways of life, that’s all

>Be Algeria
>Global super potency
>Dirty French start to come to my country bringing violence drugs and rape
>Catholicucks
>suddenly they start to bread us out
>Our economy culture and way of life is destroyed

This is totally correct

This is a children's thought

France was already importing hundreds of thousands of Algerians during the war - funnily enough they were imported to reduce labour shortages caused by the conscription of Frenchmen to fight in Algeria (with many of the Algerians in France using the money they earned to support the FLN)

Frenchie had lowered fertility even since before WW1

who is this?

why didn't the thread stop at this post

They lowered their own fertility according to Mein Kampf

Anglo Jew that plays in shitty movies

Cara Delevigne

>France starts to import Algerians by the hundred of thousand

Why are you using the word import?

It's simple really: Algerian independence denied the French access to beurette qts, so they decided to just bring the beurettes to themselves by importing them.

>funnily enough they were imported to reduce labour shortages caused by the conscription of Frenchmen to fight in Algeria

Nonsense, the forces deployed to Algeria were never that large and most of the burden fell on the French Foreign Legion.

That is like the "basic "we brought ya civulisashun" basic bitch response that oddly omits all the fucked up shit lol (And the fact that i many colonies most of that shit was a patchwork or barely existed in an meaningful capacity for the citizenry).

I don't think destroying their 'way of life' which is pretty much kidnapping, raping, ransoming and selling into slavery Europeans is necessarily a bad thing

Can you even type coherently, or substantiate any of your claims with evidence or an argument of substance?

>Algerians enslave French for centuries
>Whine when France finally comes down there for payback