Is this the end?

Why Did we end up like this so fast?
What are we waiting for? What hoping?
Are we fucked?

Idk I don’t understand it either.
I think chain link just entered the market at a bad time... literally every alt is down crazy amounts from the prices last month due to the forking bullshit.
Any other time of year this would of been a 10x profit project, just look at the runs ZRX and OMG had link is like a rocket that exploded before it even left the stratosphere.

I can’t bring myself to sell because it’s so fucking cheap, I’m just glad I don’t have any spare btc or I’d probably get tempted to buy even more and possibly lose more money. Atleast it’s above ICO price but there’s a lot of bag holders that will make growth for this coin difficult now.

>100k link holder that’s down 2.5 btc

What do? Btc will be 15k by the time link is .30 again

>find a coin that looks very promising
>get into the presale and ICO, very excited
but then
>Vitalik "the AUThoritarian communIST" Buterin starts fuding it
>get nearly all of my LINK stolen from ED
>BTC starts mooning due to fork bs, bleeding alts
>SIBOS is much bigger for LINK than expected, but Binance manipulation squeezes LINK dry anyway

And then there's the double standard;

- somehow LINK is overpriced
>(even though it's obviously underpriced compared to 90% of the shitcoins that have a higher market cap since LINK actually has a working product, the biggest partnership in crypto (SWIFT), the only peer-reviewed white paper in crypto, etc.)

- somehow LINK is a bad investment because its working product isn't 100% rolled out yet one month post-ICO
>(even though dozens of coins with higher market caps don't even have a working product to begin with)

- somehow the LINK token is useless
>(even though the use case for this token is pretty much exactly why tokens even exist in the first place)

But I know too much to be worried. Just annoyed.
I'm hodling till death or till something actually fundamentally changes.
Considering the potential of this coin, and the way it's devoid of any hype and announcements; one spark is enough to make this thing blow up.

it's still performing better than other new ICOs this month, they were all under ICO price.
so this is a relief

This

Why do you Linkies say every alt is down. Check out Zcoin and Zencash you dumbasses,

whales are accumulating

Not literally all alts, user.

Ok every alt apart from the 1 that got mentioned in palm beach report..and even then the pump was pathetic compared to the last months calls

so am I

We are close to capitulation. The real pain is any day now

this so much

If it drops below 0.20$ prepare your anus for holocaust to 0.10$.

Maybe that's what it needs to fucking wake up the retarded autist devs. If not, they long abandoned this sinking ship.

Vtc is going up for like a month now fuck off

You have chosen to buy LINK do you
A: sell on the 16th
B: sell after at least a year
C: Panic sell at a loss

I choose B, but I admit I wish I chose A, and that C is tempting me everyday.

100% agree. The devs have really fucked over their investors here

The sell-off on the 16th made no sense.

I could've lived with a sell-off if SIBOS had gone exactly as expected (even then it would've been retarded since there was no news to sell); but just hours before the demo it was revealed that 5 major financial institutions (incl. BNP Paribas, Barclays, Santander,...) were directly involved in the demo.

Even by purely speculative logic, this should've made LINK moon and stay moon.
Instead it had a spike, and then it immediately dropped LOWER than before SIBOS.
Obvious shenanigans.

And all of that is team's fault. Massive potential but they choose not to give even the slightest details about anything.

SIBOS

Fuck this shit.

I'm selling and going to REQ.

Where the fuck is Sergy? WE ALMOST UNDER 20 FUCKING CENTS

Big fuck you from the devs to the investors who gave them 32 million

>still only on binance

we're going back to ico boys