Request Network

>currently at 0.0017 ETH. ICO was at 0.002 ETH.
>pretty much paypal 2.0 and OMG of the West
>team already have experience in money transfer space with their existing product moneytis.com
>low market cap at $31 million.
>out of top 100 on coinmarketcap so normies never heard about it
>backed by muthafucking Ycombinator

Another than wanting to stay poor, give me some good reasons I shouldn't go balls deep into REQ user?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-october-27th-2017-1cd981fe131a
news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-list-requestreq-on-29th-october/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deluded REQtard spotted

Literally one of the most undervalued coins on the market. This is like buying chainlink below ICO. Bizbros not buying should remember this as the day they could've bought request for 0.000166

Loaded up at 0.000160

Holding 45k

>buy Chainlink below ICO

Does that mean I buy below zero and actually get paid for buying?

??

no it means you buy chainlink below 0.0038 u brainlet

30mil marketcap for no product is alot. dump your bag idiot.

It gets shot down everytime we get close to 18.

Will get dumped a little because of the free REQ people got from the Binance 2x bug.

do you even know how circulating supply works or are you too stupid to understand how you can't create tokens out of thin air

>already ahead of roadmap.
>devs actually give updates

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-october-27th-2017-1cd981fe131a

>mfw it literally says this is paypal 2.0 on YC

>aggressive marketing

well the whole point of REQ is to connect normies with blockchain. What other way to introduce it to normies other than paypal 2.0?

>ERC20 crap token
>under ico price
>solid dev team meme
>"pretty much"
>low marketcap, because nobody is buying
>backed by literally who?

backed by the people that backed Twitch/Coinbase/Doordash/AirBnb yeah bunch of nobodies

Lol it can even stays 0.05 for more than 2 seconds but is the new paypal
You can't make this up

He meant blacked

Really rationlising why it's ok to lose your money

How long do I have? They won't let me buy Bitcoin at work so I need to wait 6 hours, will I survive?

Probably a long time, we're in a altcoin bear market until probably the btc fork. But you never know with crypto

Quit your job bro. If you buy now you will be rich as fuck. 1 REQ = 20 USD EOY. Screencap this

a year or 27

lol

spotted a normie

So it's okay to wait? I want to put $100 into REQ and $50 into VEN.
>tfw poorfag

>vuUDZBjc
lol. do it with eth, btc tx cost will fuck ur profits. also req/eth has better volume. Dont worry about price/timing ur not going to make/lose much money anyway.

I don't think there's a VEN/ETH exchange.

Not it means you buy chanlink at any price below 1btc. can't believe it's still below ico....

Oh god if it's true , little info for keep hold ?

Any good news ?

Time to buy?

i know , the Ico price is 0.000002 , and with the news , he is un drvalued

i cant wait till Request Stonehenge, where i can then start talking shit about this shitcoin, untill then i'm holding bags (36k, which could have been like 50k if i had waited and bought in later)

np , i have a good feeling with this coin , massive pump incoming

So yes?

yep it's the good time

news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-list-requestreq-on-29th-october/

Getting listed on Kucoin tomorrow.

>REQ
>Literally scammers who ran off with ICO money for a 1 month vacation
>OP and the rest of these mongoloids are trying to offload their bags onto unsuspecting newfags

And there'll actually be people deluded enough to think there's nothing wrong buying vaporware at below ICO price.

yeah , good news to , i wait Colossus Update . this the the bizness of the End of Years i think , i don't know why people selling so low , retard nigger , thanks for the free money .

i don't know this history , but the dump of request is due to Binance problem

Where did the vacation meme come from?
Their recent update says they're ahead of schedule and working hard.

whales trying to accumulate