CHAINLINK IS FINALLY MOONING! WE ARE ALL RICH! WE ARE FINALLY RICH! ALL THESE WAITING FINALLY PAID OFF!

CHAINLINK IS FINALLY MOONING! WE ARE ALL RICH! WE ARE FINALLY RICH! ALL THESE WAITING FINALLY PAID OFF!
HAHAHAHA YES! HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I AM LITERALLY CRYING!

yes! finally getting paid when it hits 11 cents

dang man, how low do you want it to go? how poor are you? is the dick sucking industry slow this time of year?

Seeing this shit dropping like a rock I should actually cancel my buy order at 3400ish and place it to 3100

Everyday I refresh.. everyday another $2000 disappears

"Hey
user wake up
You were having one of those dreams again weren't you?
You kept mumbling something about oracles
When will you explain what it means?"

just fuck off already
cant you see lots of us are depressed as fuck right now

>Holding onto dogshit as it eats you alive

Why?

I'm only depressed because Lyft is slow right now and that's my only income to buy more LINK. So annoying. I actually hope it drops more so I can accumulate 10,000 at least. So depressing, really.

Almost all my savings is gone. I just spent 3 hours crying on the floor today

Pretty glad I sold at 40 cents tbqh senpai

100k bagholder here.

Swiping down to refresh blockfolio costs me more than 100$ sometimes.

Literally most expenisve finger movement ever....

only gone if you sold
now man up you little fag and hold it , you will make money by eoy.

100? nigga, that shit drops by 1c and i lost 3k. anyhow, i also make 3k when it goes up by 1c

ask how holders of DGB, Siacoin, Iconomi, BTS, EOS etc feel in that regard. did it pay off for them to keep holding?

Holding on because of a slight chance of recovery that is not 2 years away is not even worth the depression that comes along with it

damn, you're going to be so rich.

well i better be user. i didnt go all in, and i have a good fiat backup, so i actually can afford to lose it all, but ofc id be happier if i dont. but i trust in link longterm. im 100% certain this will make me more money than if i put the monye into a bank lol. so theres at least that... for every $1 this rises i can buy a lambo lul

None of those have the potential and industry exposure Link has.

well all the shitcoins you mentioned are actually literal shit. link is the most promising thing that happend to crypto since eth

I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!

no matter how good the project may be, the investment point is BAD and it will be a whole while until this sucker takes off. if the 0.20$ support is broken we will see another huge selloff anyway.

nobody buys anything except 1-2 hype coins before the fork. so one could rather wait. I sold days ago and don't regret it seeing this tumble down even further.

Eventually I'll buy in again. If I miss the boat until then it is fine for me, I don't care. But chances are I won't. Its like 95% it will drop even further and 5% that it may rise some. You idiots just cling to this illusory hope that there will this big news bomb dropping to make the price explode and so you keep on holding to this shit seeing your money evaporating meanwhile.