F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Imagine if money skeleton died, ETH would drop like a rock, that's why Bitcoin is king.

Dan isn't dad you retarded mongoloid

Considering most of these faggots are probably driving lambos at Mach 6 its not that unlikely

Well I am Johnp on Slack and I did not post this

Ffs. Selling 100k

money skeleton rarely codes anymore he is always at public events

Implying that even when he did code, it was any good. Sorry no, he was always a shitty coder.

>this is total bullshit
that's EXACTLY what they would say if they were trying to prevent a mass selloff after Dan's tragic death

Dubs of truth. Can't argue with that.

>
bitsonline.com/ethereum-vitalik-death-hoax/

Hahah is this the new way to spread fud? Come onn think of something original

Did this fag just PM himself and expect people to believe it's from someone else? KEK

Totally PM'd himself, slack has a feature where you can change your username to anything you want, so this guy, is most likely wilhelm-bernhard. Johnp is in -bernhard channels + private ones since he's a mod, you would see this here, this one only shows 2 channels, even new members get access to at least 4 channels. Whoever did this, again probably wilhelm-bernhard, is really desperate and wants to buy lower, seems like a pretty strong buy indicator right now.

Holy fuck I didn't believe it at first but he's conveniently "sleeping" ???
when that lame ass excuse falls through, so too will the price of this shitcoin.

Ridiculous, anyone that knows slack can obviously tell he PM'd himself and has a long username

He was always just the ideas guy

Hey, John.

Man the whales are getting desperate trying to buy their coins low, anyone who believes a Veeky Forums rumor is a dumbass: twitter.com/BlockchainDan/status/924285281636880385

FUCKING KEK!!!!!!!!!!